A generation of spoiled brats?

Status
Not open for further replies.

whitehall

Diamond Member
Dec 28, 2010
Western Va.
Apparently spring breakers are intentionally defying Florida's (and other states) efforts to contain the Corona virus by partying. You can't blame the merchants who depend on the business but what does it say about the generation?

I can hear the naked emperors now...

''And we would have gotten away with it, too, if it weren't for those meddling kids.''

lol.

In my opinion, tonight's episode of Last Man Standing couldn't have come at a better time considering the current corona issue. What Mike had to say at the end needed to be out there. I was only left with just this one question. How much are people willing to miss out on due to their choice to remain holed up where ever it is that they decide to be quarantined?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. Go here to check out the installment.

Look for new laws renting to those under age 25.They are disgraceful

Apparently spring breakers are intentionally defying Florida's (and other states) efforts to contain the Corona virus by partying. You can't blame the merchants who depend on the business but what does it say about the generation?

College students want to get some action and some booze. What it says about them is the same thing that it said about every springbreaker before them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back