A friendly PC reminder

Blacks all share a culture Mani? Really? You sure you want to make that claim?

Probably no more or less than rednecks all sharing a culture.

Redneck IS a culture. They share a culture, because thats all that Redneck is defining, is a culture.

Whereas black is defining the color of ones skin.

So yes, there is a very, very obvious difference.

Technically, redneck IS defining the color of one's skin...red...on the neck.

Which creates an interesting paradox...why are the necks red?

Wouldn't the mullet offer some sort of protection from the sun?

Ignorance is a choice unless you are a retard.

Oops!

:lol:

Where one is born and who one's parents are is not a choice Ravi.
True enough. But that isn't what we are talking about. You can continue to pretend that rednecks are born that way if it makes you feel good...but what you are saying is actually racist when you think about it. :eek:

You're damn right it is.

I agree with the ignorant ass redneck stereotype. Moreso even that I agree with a lot of black stereotypes. The only difference is I'm honest about it being racist/bigoted in both cases.

Of the following black stereotypes, which ones are based on observed behavior and which ones are based on skin color?:

1. They like to eat fried chicken
2. They like to eat watermelon
3. They don't value education as much as white people
4. They have less respect for the law
5. They have less respect for women
6. They have good rhythm
7. They're good at playing basketball

:eusa_whistle:

Redneck IS a culture. They share a culture, because thats all that Redneck is defining, is a culture.

Technically, redneck IS defining the color of one's skin...red...on the neck.

Which creates an interesting paradox...why are the necks red?

Wouldn't the mullet offer some sort of protection from the sun?
Redneck is a pre-mullet term.

But you raise an interesting point. Can black people act like rednecks in the same manner that some claim whites can act like *******? Or is redneck an inherently white thing?

True enough. But that isn't what we are talking about. You can continue to pretend that rednecks are born that way if it makes you feel good...but what you are saying is actually racist when you think about it. :eek:

You're damn right it is.

I agree with the ignorant ass redneck stereotype. Moreso even that I agree with a lot of black stereotypes. The only difference is I'm honest about it being racist/bigoted in both cases.

Of the following black stereotypes, which ones are based on observed behavior and which ones are based on skin color?:

6. They have good rhythm

That's quite the strawman you've got there, Mani. Who are these people that claim the term redneck can't be defined as bigoted?

OK. So as long as someone is clever enough not to use the word "black" their stereotyping of say, criminal urban subculture, then they're not being racist according to you. Nice loophole :thup: :rofl:

Incorrect, but nice try. Using a euphemism for black doesn't somehow absolve you. Redneck, clearly, isn't a euphemism for white. Its a culture.

You're damn right it is.

6. They have good rhythm

That's quite the strawman you've got there, Mani. Who are these people that claim the term redneck can't be defined as bigoted?

:eusa_eh:

You, Anguille, Nik, Centrism until he came around.

OK. So as long as someone is clever enough not to use the word "black" their stereotyping of say, criminal urban subculture, then they're not being racist according to you. Nice loophole :thup: :rofl:

Incorrect, but nice try. Using a euphemism for black doesn't somehow absolve you. Redneck, clearly, isn't a euphemism for white. Its a culture.

But criminal urban subculture isn't a euphamism for black because clearly I'm not talking about all blacks. Only the inner-city, criminal gang member types... and that is definitely a culture.

You're damn right it is.

6. They have good rhythm

Looking at someone who is black and thinking they like to eat fried chicken is based on skin color.

Any other tough questions? :lol::lol::lol:

But criminal urban subculture isn't a euphamism for black because clearly I'm not talking about all blacks. Only the inner-city, criminal gang member types... and that is definitely a culture.

Clearly you aren't talking about all blacks? Thats not clear to me if you just use the term with no context. If you are clearly talking about people who are criminals and urban....than yes. But not all urban criminals are black.

In summary.

It's not bigoted to say that rednecks are ignorant fucktards.

It is bigoted to say that blacks are ignorant fucktards.

And Ravi, Angi, xotoxi, and Nik don't see this as hypocritical. Most likely because they are all PC indoctrinated, ignorant fucktards. :lol:

Clearly you aren't talking about all blacks? Thats not clear to me if you just use the term with no context. If you are clearly talking about people who are criminals and urban....than yes. But not all urban criminals are black.

But all people who live in Alaska are rednecks? :eusa_eh:

In summary.

And Ravi, Angi, xotoxi, and Nik don't see this as hypocritical. Most likely because they are all PC indoctrinated, ignorant fucktards. :lol:

Do you think its bigoted to say that Jews go to Synagogue?

In summary.

It is bigoted to say the blacks are ignorant fucktards.

And Ravi, Angi, xotoxi, and Nik don't see this as hypocritical. Most likely because they are all PC indoctrinated fucktards. :lol:

Incorrect.

It is bigotted to say that rednecks are ignorant fucktards.

It is bigotted and racist to say that blacks are ignorant fucktards.

Prove to me that it is racist for me to say that rednecks are ignorant fucktards.

But all people who live in Alaska are rednecks? :eusa_eh:

No.

Next stupid question?

In summary.

And Ravi, Angi, xotoxi, and Nik don't see this as hypocritical. Most likely because they are all PC indoctrinated fucktards. :lol:

Incorrect.

Prove to me that it is racist for me to say that rednecks are ignorant fucktards.

Another distinction without a difference. :thup:

racism is a specific form of bigotry. Just like anti-semitism. Just like homophobia.

If you have a point... oh wait, you never have a point. Nevermind.:cool:

You're damn right it is.

6. They have good rhythm

:eusa_eh:

You, Anguille, Nik, Centrism until he came around.
Link?

In summary.

Incorrect.

Another distinction without a difference. :thup:

racism is a specific form of bigotry. Just like anti-semitism. Just like homophobia.

If you have a point... oh wait, you never have a point. Nevermind.:cool:

What's your point?

In summary.

Do you think its bigoted to say that Jews go to Synagogue?

No.

Next stupid question? :cool:

In summary.

I'm not sure that any of us said that and I certainly know that I did not.

In summary, you are full of shit and a liar to boot. :doubt:

Forum List

Back