A friendly PC reminder

Exactly. Maybe there is hope for you yet.

Stereotyping a culture based on how individuals of that culture act is *gasp* bigoted. Is that really difficult for you?

Fail.

Culture is linked by something that effects attitude. Race isn't.

Omg...its so bigoted to say that New Yorkers are fast paced!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quadruple Nikfail.

Both the stereotyping of blacks and rednecks IS about their culture, retard. But for some reason you think it's ok in one case but not the other. That makes you a hypocrit. Deal.

And don't hate the messenger.:cool:

Blacks all share a culture Mani? Really? You sure you want to make that claim?

Where do these retards come from? :lol:

Seriously?

this dude was looking in the mirror when he asked that question.

my god are you so retarded that you are incapable of understanding what i wrote? there must be a reason why you take great offense at rednecks being categorized as ignorant slobs, if the shoe fits wear it.

Fail.

Quadruple Nikfail.

Both the stereotyping of blacks and rednecks IS about their culture, retard. But for some reason you think it's ok in one case but not the other. That makes you a hypocrit. Deal.

Of course...they all smoke crack, have tons of babies that they don't take care of so they can collect welfare and none of them bathe. Oh, and they are fat. Yes, all blacks are exactly the same. /sarcasm

You can be an intellectual snob without being a racist. Stupidity can be non discriminatory. I personally wish it was painful.

Don't tell me we can't make fun of stupid people anymore. What's left? Midgets?

Fail.

Quadruple Nikfail.

If it will make him the center of attention, he'll say anything. :lol:

you see there is a difference between talking about blacks which describes an entire race, and rednecks, which is a subgroup of a race, as a white person i can not become a "black" but if i have a frontal lobotomy, have my teeth removed, stop washing and shaving everyday, and buy a rusted old car to put up on cinder blocks in my un mown backyard i can indeed become a redneck.

PLEASE BE ADVISED: It's perfectly acceptable, and even hip, witty and clever, to opine or imply that rednecks are backwards, ignorant, incestuous, fucktards that are way less intelligent than non-rednecks. But this standard DOES NOT apply to blacks. Please know that any attempt to apply this standard to blacks makes you a nazi-esque, racist asshole.

If I'm a white person making generalizations about white rednecks, how would that make me a racist?

If Chris Rock talks about niggas in the hood pimpin' all their bitches and hos...he can't be racist either.

But if I made comments about a subset of blacks, or if he made comments about rednecks...it would be racist in both cases.

It's not too difficult to understand.
Not following you. Aren't you saying that the determining factor in indicating racism in the cases you describe above is the speaker's skin color? Isn't that racist in itself?

PLEASE BE ADVISED: It's perfectly acceptable, and even hip, witty and clever, to opine or imply that rednecks are backwards, ignorant, incestuous, fucktards that are way less intelligent than non-rednecks. But this standard DOES NOT apply to blacks. Please know that any attempt to apply this standard to blacks makes you a nazi-esque, racist asshole.

If I'm a white person making generalizations about white rednecks, how would that make me a racist?

If Chris Rock talks about niggas in the hood pimpin' all their bitches and hos...he can't be racist either.

But if I made comments about a subset of blacks, or if he made comments about rednecks...it would be racist in both cases.

It's not too difficult to understand.
Not following you. Aren't you saying that the determining factor in indicating racism in the cases you describe above is the speaker's skin color? Isn't that racist in itself?

I'm not sure that I'm following you.

Fail.

Quadruple Nikfail.

Probably no more or less than rednecks all sharing a culture.

btw, being a redneck is a choice so you aren't actually making any sense whatsoever.

It is?

If you believe that then you should also believe that being a homosexual is a choice. At least to be consistent anyway.

Quadruple Nikfail.

Redneck IS a culture. They share a culture, because thats all that Redneck is defining, is a culture.

Whereas black is defining the color of ones skin.

So yes, there is a very, very obvious difference.

btw, being a redneck is a choice so you aren't actually making any sense whatsoever.

It is?

If you believe that then you should also believe that being a homosexual is a choice. At least to be consistent anyway.

You can choose how you act, you can't choose who you fall in love with.

nikfail

you can't choose your parents/home/culture as an infant.

Redneck IS a culture. They share a culture, because thats all that Redneck is defining, is a culture.

Whereas black is defining the color of ones skin.

So yes, there is a very, very obvious difference.

OK. So as long as someone is clever enough not to use the word "black" their stereotyping of say, criminal urban subculture, then they're not being racist according to you. Nice loophole :thup: :rofl:

New Topics

Forum List

Back