A friendly PC reminder

Retard. I was talking about the jews quote.

Aside from that, thats basically what racism is. Judging specific individuals based on the actions of other members of the same race.

Wrong.

That's called prejudice. But if you don't understand the difference between racism/bigotry and prejudice rooted in bigotry, then we've isolated our disconnect.

Go learn what the difference is and get back to me. :lol:

racism definition | Dictionary.com
rac·ism (rā'sĭz'əm)
n.

1. The belief that race accounts for differences in human character or ability and that a particular race is superior to others.

You fail.

Nikfail

Where does it say anything in there about prejudging individuals?

I love it when you do my work for me like this. Could you also post the definition for prejudice so we can bring this matter to a close? :lol:

Do you think its bigoted to say that Jews go to Synagogue?

no, just ignorant.
next?

Oh? Do explain how its ignorant.

not all jews go to synagogue.

only an ignorant moron would maintain otherwise.

ig·no·rance (ĭg'nər-əns)
n. The condition of being uneducated, unaware, or uninformed.
The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition
Copyright © 2009 by Houghton Mifflin Company.
Published by Houghton Mifflin Company. All rights reserved.

PLEASE BE ADVISED: It's perfectly acceptable, and even hip, witty and clever, to opine or imply that rednecks are backwards, ignorant, incestuous, fucktards that are way less intelligent than non-rednecks. But this standard DOES NOT apply to blacks. Please know that any attempt to apply this standard to blacks makes you a nazi-esque, racist asshole.

Many thanks to Ravi, Nik and Xotoxi for helping, albiet unwittingly, to prove the point of the OP. :clap2:

Again...your delusion is showing.

PLEASE BE ADVISED: It's perfectly acceptable, and even hip, witty and clever, to opine or imply that rednecks are backwards, ignorant, incestuous, fucktards that are way less intelligent than non-rednecks. But this standard DOES NOT apply to blacks. Please know that any attempt to apply this standard to blacks makes you a nazi-esque, racist asshole.

Many thanks to Ravi, Nik and Xotoxi for helping, albiet unwittingly, to prove the point of the OP. :clap2:

Again...your delusion is showing.

Wrong.

But hey, it's not too late to change your mind. Which part of the OP do you disagree with?

get back to me when you can maintain a veneer of coherent thought.

Surely even you can do better than that.

to what purpose?
you threw out some bullshit, and i shot it down.
do you think it's going to resurrect itself?
:lol:

asshat

You shot it down?:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

You just threw out a generic insult that a fourth grader could have come up with. Thats shooting me down?:lol:

You have very low standards, don't you?

In summary.

It's not bigoted to say that rednecks are ignorant fucktards.

It is bigoted to say that blacks are ignorant fucktards.

And Ravi, Angi, xotoxi, and Nik don't see this as hypocritical. Most likely because they are all PC indoctrinated, ignorant fucktards. :lol:
I'm not sure that any of us said that and I certainly know that I did not.

In summary, you are full of shit and a liar to boot. :doubt:

Another Ravi bald faced lie. :lol:

btw, being a redneck is a choice so you aren't actually making any sense whatsoever.
:rolleyes:

Saying rednecks are not born rednecks isn't saying that one can't be bigoted against rednecks.

A redneck is an ignorant intolerable bigot that one often finds flying a rebel flag.

In your mind calling someone an ignorant intolerable bigot is as bigoted as calling a black person a ******.

Wrong.

That's called prejudice. But if you don't understand the difference between racism/bigotry and prejudice rooted in bigotry, then we've isolated our disconnect.

rac·ism (rā'sĭz'əm)
n.

1. The belief that race accounts for differences in human character or ability and that a particular race is superior to others.

You fail.

Nikfail

Where does it say anything in there about prejudging individuals?

I love it when you do my work for me like this. Could you also post the definition for prejudice so we can bring this matter to a close? :lol:

If you think that a particular RACE is superior to another race....that you think that an individual from one race is superior to another race....

Well, that was hard.

no, just ignorant.
next?

Oh? Do explain how its ignorant.

not all jews go to synagogue.

only an ignorant moron would maintain otherwise.

ig·no·rance (ĭg'nər-əns)
n. The condition of being uneducated, unaware, or uninformed.
The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition
Copyright © 2009 by Houghton Mifflin Company.
Published by Houghton Mifflin Company. All rights reserved.

Please cite where in my post I said "all".

Retard. I was talking about the jews quote.

Aside from that, thats basically what racism is. Judging specific individuals based on the actions of other members of the same race.

Wrong.

rac·ism (rā'sĭz'əm)
n.

You fail.
Yep. He seems to think being white causes someone to be a redneck.

Surely even you can do better than that.

to what purpose?
you threw out some bullshit, and i shot it down.
do you think it's going to resurrect itself?

asshat

You shot it down?:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

You just threw out a generic insult that a fourth grader could have come up with. Thats shooting me down?:lol:

You have very low standards, don't you?

well, i respond to your posts, so i'm going to have to say yes.

fortunately, i don't care.

So, let's get now to brass tacks.

Anyone but Mani...in your own words, define the characteristics of a redneck.

So, let's get now to brass tacks.

Anyone but Mani...in your own words define the characteristics of a redneck.
I already did, see above. But really it is Mani that needs to define it.

I'd also like him to explain how "redneck" is equal in bigotry to "******."

Perhaps he should also define "******."

i think this post smells like piss.

i could be wrong though.

internet does not convey olfactoric data. or does it?

it is certainly not a problem on my side, i checked. repeatedly.

You mean

A redneck is an ignorant intolerable bigot that one often finds flying a rebel flag.
Would you say that is the common usage?
Yes, but if you think differently please post your definition.

My definition is a non-issue as I would never use the word redneck as a disparaging term.

So it is your opinion that the only time the word redneck is commonly used is when the person using the term has seen a rebel flag at the residence of the person they are calling redneck???

Redneck refers to a person who is stereotypically Caucasian (i.e. white) and is of lower socio-economic status in the United States and Canada, particularly referring to those living in rural areas. Originally limited to the Southern United States,[1] and then to Appalachia, [2] the term has become widely used throughout North America

Etymology and Other Uses

The term has been used for different groups in different time periods. The most common American usage, that of the uncouth rural white Southerner, is generally believed to derive from individuals having a red neck caused by working outdoors in the sunlight over the course of their lifetime.
Redneck - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

:popcorn:

Forum List

Back