A friendly PC reminder

PLEASE BE ADVISED: It's perfectly acceptable, and even hip, witty and clever, to opine or imply that rednecks are backwards, ignorant, incestuous, fucktards that are way less intelligent than non-rednecks. But this standard DOES NOT apply to blacks. Please know that any attempt to apply this standard to blacks makes you a nazi-esque, racist asshole.

Payback's a bitch, ain't it...

I read your edit but I'm still mystified. Are you saying that my comment dumb ignorant bigot (redneck) was redundant? :confused:

So you think anyone whose named Billy Bob is an ignorant bigot?

That's the first thing that springs to mind?

original.jpg

Last edited:
I read your edit but I'm still mystified. Are you saying that my comment dumb ignorant bigot (redneck) was redundant? :confused:

original.jpg
Is that your name? LOL! My father's name, or his nickname, was pretty close to that when he was a kid. But no, I don't. My point was that it could be taken that way...jeesh! What does that have to do with my point on this thread?

original.jpg
Is that your name? LOL! My father's name, or his nickname, was pretty close to that when he was a kid. But no, I don't. My point was that it could be taken that way...jeesh! What does that have to do with my point on this thread?

there's a point in this thread?
:lol:

original.jpg

:rolleyes:

PLEASE BE ADVISED: It's perfectly acceptable, and even hip, witty and clever, to opine or imply that rednecks are backwards, ignorant, incestuous, fucktards that are way less intelligent than non-rednecks. But this standard DOES NOT apply to blacks. Please know that any attempt to apply this standard to blacks makes you a nazi-esque, racist asshole.

It's amazing how much things change in 2 1/2 years. :lol:

New Topics

Forum List

Back