A friendly PC reminder

PLEASE BE ADVISED: It's perfectly acceptable, and even hip, witty and clever, to opine or imply that rednecks are backwards, ignorant, incestuous, fucktards that are way less intelligent than non-rednecks. But this standard DOES NOT apply to blacks. Please know that any attempt to apply this standard to blacks makes you a nazi-esque, racist asshole.

Over 200 posts in and still not one single challenge to central point of the OP. Which, in case you're too stupid to comprehend, is that as a society, we accept bigotry toward rednecks but we do not tolerate it towards blacks. And contrary to the smear campaign championed by RavNik, I actually understand why and how this double standard came to be, and I don't exactly lose any sleep over it either. But the fact remains that it is hypocritical... of all of us.

PLEASE BE ADVISED: It's perfectly acceptable, and even hip, witty and clever, to opine or imply that rednecks are backwards, ignorant, incestuous, fucktards that are way less intelligent than non-rednecks. But this standard DOES NOT apply to blacks. Please know that any attempt to apply this standard to blacks makes you a nazi-esque, racist asshole.

Over 200 posts in and still not one single challenge to central point of the OP. Which, in case you're too stupid to comprehend, is that as a society, we accept bigotry toward rednecks but we do not tolerate it towards blacks. And contrary to the smear campaign championed by RavNik, I actually understand why and how this double standard came to be, and I don't exactly lose any sleep over it either. But the fact remains that it is hypocritical... of all of us.
I answered it point by point. I guess you are blind.

I'd also like to know what color rednecks are. And again, why are you not berating Squishi for his bigotedness in claiming someone was dressed like a gang-banger? Perhaps you are accepting of his bigotedness?

And you still haven't explained how being a redneck is inherited.

Please also list examples of people on the public stage making comments about rednecks and being hailed for being witty, etc.

Both. I said AT LEAST one parent. I didn't say only one. :cuckoo:

Obama shares both skin colors?

Obama is fully white and fully black at the same time?

Wow...thats quite impressive of him :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Again, not what I said.

But then again, if you had to limit your replies to addressing the actual points I've made, you'd have no choice but to accept your complete and utter failure in this thread. We both know the odds of that happening are effectively zilch.

Yes, actually, you said he shares both skin colors as his parents.

Manilie.

How are you this retarded?

One person said it not hypocritical because they are different types of bigotry (one is against a race, one is against a sub-class of a race).

One person said one was bigotry, one wasn't.

You think the only way someone can address your point is by flat out agreeing with it?:lol:

It does, and most of those traits are genetic ones.
But not all, which is why race, like gender, as you pointed out, is a social construct.
Which racial traits are not genetic?
Self identification. I've known at least three Caucasian looking people who had parents who were considered to be black but who came out looking white All three insisted they were black because they wanted to fit in with their communities and families so I say they were legitimately black.

In the old South anyone with a black great grandparent was labeled an octoroon and forbidden to marry a white even if they had no distinguishing characteristics to identify them as black.
People the world over dispute their race and they have every reason to. No DNA test can determine how a person will be perceived or will self identify.

But not all, which is why race, like gender, as you pointed out, is a social construct.
Self identification. I've known at least three Caucasian looking people who had parents who were considered to be black but who came out looking white All three insisted they were black because they wanted to fit in with their communities and families so I say they were legitimately black.

In the old South anyone with a black great grandparent was labeled an octoroon and forbidden to marry a white even if they had no distinguishing characteristics to identify them as black.
People the world over dispute their race and they have every reason to. No DNA test can determine how a person will be perceived or will self identify.

Self identification isn't a trait, its a belief.

Another Ravi bald face lie. You answered your strawman reconstruction. Bravo! :clap2:

I'd also like to know what color rednecks are.

I didn't realize they were defined by skin color. If they are, then that just make the hypocrisy of it all that much more blatant.

why are you not berating Squishi for his bigotedness in claiming someone was dressed like a gang-banger? Perhaps you are accepting of his bigotedness?

I have no idea who Squishi is or what thread you are talking about. I don't get to them all you know.

I didn't say it was. Culture is passed from one generation to the next, that doesn't make it inherited, technically speaking. Do you think that being a gang-banger is inherited?

Please also list examples of people on the public stage making comments about rednecks and being hailed for being witty, etc.

I guess you missed all the Palin stuff during the campaign. Too bad, it was some pretty funny shit.

:lol: Sweetie, self-identification is not a racial trait.

And that is what dividing people into races is, a belief system.

Another Ravi bald face lie. You answered your strawman reconstruction. Bravo! :clap2:Nope, I answered your post, I even did the little quotey thing.

I'd also like to know what color rednecks are.

I didn't realize they were defined by skin color. If they are, then that just make the hypocrisy of it all that much more blatant. So then redneck isn't a racial slur...then it isn't comparable to slurring blacks, is it you freaking retard!

I have no idea who Squishi is or what thread you are talking about. I don't get to them all you know.
I linked you to it, guess you were once again to blind to see it.

I didn't say it was. Culture is passed from one generation to the next, that doesn't make it inherited, technically speaking. Do you think that being a gang-banger is inherited? Sure you did by saying that I was an idiot for claiming it wasn't.

I guess you missed all the Palin stuff during the campaign. Too bad, it was some pretty funny shit. Link? I don't recall her being labeled a redneck nor do I recall someone being called witty for doing such a thing.

And that is what dividing people into races is, a belief system.

A belief system? So its just a belief that blacks generally have a different skin color than whites? Or is that a known, empirically verifiable, fact?

Aside from that, your point has nothing to do with saying that self identification is a belief. Whether its a belief or not, other traits having to do with race are genetic, and therefore NOT beliefs. The color of ones skin is NOT a belief, it is a trait.

:rofl:

Like Ravi quoting someone ensures that her response addresses the actual points made in said post.

Fuck'n Priceless!

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

RavNikfail!

Last edited:
I love how you answer one part of my post and pretend that the rest of my post doesn't exist, Mani.

Wussing out again.

pfft. You're just repeating the same ignorant shit that I've already dismantled multiple times.

Bigotry is bigotry. Period. When you tolerate it sometimes but not others, you are being hypocritical.

Obviously that doesn't sit well with you. If I were an ignorant, bigotted agenda whore, that kind of honesty probably wouldn't sit well with me either.

Right, because making scathing comments about intolerant bigots is exactly like making ethnic slurs.

Until you've proven there is some widespread hailing as witty, etc. comments about about rednecks your entire OP is nothing but a strawman. And a pretty lame one at that.

I was hoping that someone might have the balls to acknowledge the truth of the OP and then make the case for why the obviously hypocritical double standard is still justified in this instance.

Ravnik - fail
Xotanguille - fail

How about you DevNell? You want to show these interlopers how it's done?

I was hoping that someone might have the balls to acknowledge the truth of the OP and then make the case for why the obviously hypocritical double standard is still justified in this instance.

Ravnik - fail
Xotanguille - fail

How about you DevNell? You want to show these interlopers how it's done?

Yes, other people fail because you tried to set us up and nobody took the bait :lol::lol:

Thats a failure of you, son.

By the way...what makes someone black Mani?

I had to go back and read this again to see if there was any chance I could help you out, mani And the subtext I am reading is "PLEASE BE ADVISED: It's perfectly acceptable, and even hip, witty and clever, to opine or imply that manifolds are backwards, ignorant, incestuous, fucktards that are way less intelligent than non-manifolds. But this standard DOES NOT apply to Ravis et all. Please know that any attempt to apply this standard to Ravis et all makes you a nazi-esque, racist asshole."

What faux pas of yours was it that got you so riled up in the first place?

:rolleyes:

A typical sock puppet
circle.jpg
of the pwned.

*yawn*

Forum List

Back