A FOURTH New York Times Editor Revealed to be a Racist Anti-Semite

Typical. "It's the Jews' fault for wanting to not die!"

Congratulations, you stupid bastard. You just summed up the Democratic Party's views on Jews.

Pffft. And you morons call conservatives Nazis.

There's a big difference between "Not wanting you to die" and "Not getting involved protecting you from your own self-destructive behavior."

The biggest mistake we make is being the enabler of Zionism. It's brought us 50 years of unnecessary misery.

Holy smoley, think we got us one a them thar Whac-A-Trolls!
First it's
Jew-hatred is a plank of the Democratic Party now.
Next thing ya know he's moved the goal posts to
Holy crap, Commies are stupid.
Then
It's not like those two Jews give a shit about Israel.
Whac, Whac, Whac!

2pg96f.gif

"In May 2017, the Chicago Tribune[20] published an 11-minute FBI wiretap of Pritzker and then-Illinois Governor Rod Blagojevich in 2008 discussing campaign contributions and options for Pritzker to be appointed to statewide office.[21] At the time, Pritzker was described as a "businessman with political ambitions". On the tapes, Blagojevich asked Pritzker if he would like to be appointed state treasurer, to which Pritzker, who has a background in finance, responded, "Yeah, that's the one I would want." Pritzker’s general election opponent GOP Governor Bruce Rauner and Pritzker's Democratic primary opponents took issue with Pritzker's conduct.[22]

Wow, that's the best you can come up with.. that Blago asked a successful billionaire businessman if he would be interested in being treasurer?

Bottom line is that he was courting to be in a Blago administration, that by nature makes him pretty close to Blago, so my statement was correct...

Congratulations, you stupid bastard. You just summed up the Democratic Party's views on Jews.

There's a big difference between "Not wanting you to die" and "Not getting involved protecting you from your own self-destructive behavior."

The biggest mistake we make is being the enabler of Zionism. It's brought us 50 years of unnecessary misery.
OH IF ONLY THE JEWS WOULD JUST DIE ALREADY

Yeah, this isn't making you look less like a Nazi.

The globalists have intertwined most of the issues from hundreds of angles and directions onto two major political parties. Most of them overlapping each other. In the end the push is where we are going and the policies if changed will eventually remain the same even if forced. We are peasants. But we can fight for justice at our level. And until justice is secured for al ph uked over, no peace and bring the offenders down also. Even if it takes many years.

Wow, do you have reading comprehension problems.

So a Stupid Person jumps into the Tiger Enclosure at a Zoo... are you obligated to go in and save them? I think not.

If that same person jumps into the Tiger Enclosure every day, there's be a certain point where you'd decide, "Meh, that Tiger looks hungry".

If the Zionists get killed, it was because they decided to set up shop among 200 million Arabs who want to kill them for stealing their land.

How is this our problem again?

Wow, do you have reading comprehension problems.

So a Stupid Person jumps into the Tiger Enclosure at a Zoo... are you obligated to go in and save them? I think not.

If that same person jumps into the Tiger Enclosure every day, there's be a certain point where you'd decide, "Meh, that Tiger looks hungry".

If the Zionists get killed, it was because they decided to set up shop among 200 million Arabs who want to kill them for stealing their land.

How is this our problem again?
Ahhh, the old "JEWS STOL THE LAND" horseshit.

You really like the taste of terrorist dick, don't you?

No... I just don't get involved in someone else's fights....

The Arabs and Jews want to kill each other over land the Jews stole... TOTALLY NOT MY PROBLEM.

That we are propping up the Zionist Entity when American kids go to bed hungry is kind of fucked up.

No... I just don't get involved in someone else's fights....

The Arabs and Jews want to kill each other over land the Jews stole... TOTALLY NOT MY PROBLEM.

That we are propping up the Zionist Entity when American kids go to bed hungry is kind of fucked up.
Does it taste like goat ass?

It's not me performing favors for people who kill Jews.

Neither am I.

You're the one who wants to sacrifice Young Americans so the Jews can live out their religious fantasies.
Does that make you feel better about supporting Islamic terrorists?

Or do the means of killing Jews not really matter to you, as long as Jews are killed?

Or do the means of killing Jews not really matter to you, as long as Jews are killed?

People who die from their own stupidity never bothers me. Natural Fucking Selection, that's my religion.

Whenever I hear people like you mewl about terrorists, I just remember THIS picture.

upload_2019-10-7_4-20-24.jpeg

That's Ronnie Reagan meeting with the Taliban,and calling them the equivlent of the "Founding Fathers".

People who die from their own stupidity never bothers me. Natural Fucking Selection, that's my religion.

Whenever I hear people like you mewl about terrorists, I just remember THIS picture.

View attachment 283299

That's Ronnie Reagan meeting with the Taliban,and calling them the equivlent of the "Founding Fathers".
So why do you support Palestinians, with the bloody example of the Taliban showing you what would happen to Israel?

You just really hate Jews that much, huh?

So why do you support Palestinians, with the bloody example of the Taliban showing you what would happen to Israel?

First, the Palestinians aren't the Taliban. They are largely secular. Ever met a Palestinian woman? They rarely wear Hijabs much less Burkhas....

Seriously, I thought you spent a bunch of time in the Middle East, you would know this... unless you are just making shit up.

Second, regardless of what the Palestinians believe, THE ZIONISTS STILL STOLE THEIR LAND. This is why they have a problem, not because Islam is a religion of meany-heads.

First, the Palestinians aren't the Taliban. They are largely secular. Ever met a Palestinian woman? They rarely wear Hijabs much less Burkhas....

Seriously, I thought you spent a bunch of time in the Middle East, you would know this... unless you are just making shit up.

Second, regardless of what the Palestinians believe, THE ZIONISTS STILL STOLE THEIR LAND. This is why they have a problem, not because Islam is a religion of meany-heads.
You know the Middle East is pretty big, right? I was never deployed to the Holy Land.

Meanwhile, the majority of your Palestinians support terrorism against Israel. Jews didn't steal anyone's land, but you're not bright enough to question your Jew-hating programming.

Forum List

Back