A former Russian KGB spy says that Russia “recruited” Trump & groomed him to be an asset for 40 years, exploiting his psychological need for flattery!

Tucker said the reports on the Hunter Biden laptop from hell were true while your wonderful liberal media convinced
sheeple like you that those stories were Russian disinformation. I will agree Tucker is a damn good entertainer but he often reports the truth.

I will call your liberal media propagandists for the Democratic Party much like Pravda was for the communist Party of the Soviet Union.

If I was a moron I would get my news from CNN. (Hopefully the new CNN that will emerge after the Chris Cuomo fiasco will be a straight news channel. At one time CNN had a good reputation. In fact some said the CIA watched CNN to learn what was actually going on in the world.)

It's unfortunate that Tucker needs to hide behind his 'entertainer' label. His audience certainly doesn't regard it as purely entertainment.

If Tucker has something to say about the laptop, he needs to make it clear he's not just entertaining for laughs.

Or better, Fox News should turn the story over to their real News section.

It's unfortunate that Tucker needs to hide behind his 'entertainer' label. His audience certainly doesn't regard it as purely entertainment.

If Tucker has something to say about the laptop, he needs to make it clear he's not just entertaining for laughs.

Or better, Fox News should turn the story over to their real News section.
I listen to Fox News but wonder if you do. The straight news division has covered Hunter’s laptop over the last year.

I listen to Fox News but wonder if you do. The straight news division has covered Hunter’s laptop over the last year.

Fine if they have and I don't doubt it.
But Tucker can't cover it from the stance that's been created for him, as being only entertainment. That detracts from the more serious story that could be the truth.

Same with Hannity. They both have to proclaim that they are serioius news. If they don't then the other side can say that they can't be taken seriously.

Does Maddow's producers claim that she isn't serious news or that she's only entertaining?

Grammar aside, I can't imagine anyone claiming either, lest your idea of entertainment is a bit perverse.
No idea on what you're trying to say?
Something to do with Maddow being serious news or just entertainment?

Fox could have made the point without going full on lunatic on the issue.
Which fwiw, could be quite true in part at least.

America is corrupt and again that point is made.
We all just need to go one political party further and acknowledge Trump's collusion with Russia/Putin as the D's cozied up to the Ukraine.

Tucker said the reports on the Hunter Biden laptop from hell were true while your wonderful liberal media convinced
sheeple like you that those stories were Russian disinformation. I will agree Tucker is a damn good entertainer but he often reports the truth.

I will call your liberal media propagandists for the Democratic Party much like Pravda was for the communist Party of the Soviet Union.

If I was a moron I would get my news from CNN. (Hopefully the new CNN that will emerge after the Chris Cuomo fiasco will be a straight news channel. At one time CNN had a good reputation. In fact some said the CIA watched CNN to learn what was actually going on in the world.)

Tucker lies about the laptop are still lies. Not that you are able to tell which is which.

Go post your pathetic whataboutism in one of the 1000 hunter Biden threads. This thread is about the orange pile of Russian shit.

By 1987 when Trump went to Russia the KGB had a lot of information on his personality so they knew he was extremely vulnerable intellectually, and psychologically, and prone to flattery. They encouraged him to enter politics, which he did

1987? that was around the time Bernie Sanders honeymooned in Moscow
FYI Trump had not considered running for a political position so why would the KGB have anything to do with him? Hell Bernie would have been the likely choice being he was a politican

Yes, 'less racist than usual' counts as nice, for lobotomized fools like you.
That impotent "racist" crap has long lost any meaning. You need to come up with something a little more atuned to the thrid decade of the 21rst century
you a

re correct that's why Putin attacked Ukraine on bidens watch and not Trump's
Go figger. Obama's watch too,not only Brandon's.

Forum List

Back