A former Russian KGB spy says that Russia “recruited” Trump & groomed him to be an asset for 40 years, exploiting his psychological need for flattery!

1987? that was around the time Bernie Sanders honeymooned in Moscow
FYI Trump had not considered running for a political position so why would the KGB have anything to do with him? Hell Bernie would have been the likely choice being he was a politican
This is pretty condemning on Trump's collusion with Russians, don't you think?

No one said it's new. This painting everyone that doesn't agree with you as racist is just tired, trite and thus meaningless.
I don't do that. Sorry. Now you are trying to delude yourself as well as everyone else. It won't work, sorry.

You mean, just because she was born and raised in an Iron Curtain country, under Soviet domination until she was a 21-year-old hot babe, her father a member of the League of Communists? Qualified for EB-1 program for people with extraordinary abilities, though she was a freshman year college dropout, and never won an award for her modeling or anything else, after bursting on the scene in Milan. She was a perfect candidate for the program as she had come here on a tourist visa, but instead went to work, working 10 months modeling without working papers and meeting Donald. It appears her "extraordinary ability" making her eligible for the program was her skin and cup size, which I am sure, made her popular, especially in nude modeling and indispensable to the country, though her future husband has railed about people sneaking into the country, working illegally. Why would anybody be suspicious?

Yeah, you go with that. :laughing0301:

Yeah, you go with that. :laughing0301:
Thanks. :auiqs.jpg:For the sake of argument, not that I really thing she is modern day Natasha, with Boris trying to trap the Moose and Squirrel, but did you see any facts you disagreed with?

Tucker lies about the laptop are still lies. Not that you are able to tell which is which.

Go post your pathetic whataboutism in one of the 1000 hunter Biden threads. This thread is about the orange pile of Russian shit.
Nope. The laptop exists and contains damning evidence about Hunter and his grifter dad who got 10%.

The New York Times finally admitted the laptop does indeed exist.

Once again the liberal media is proved to be the propaganda wing of the Democratic Party. You were suckered into believing false news as usual. Just another sheeple.

By 1987 when Trump went to Russia the KGB had a lot of information on his personality so they knew he was extremely vulnerable intellectually, and psychologically, and prone to flattery. They encouraged him to enter politics, which he did

At least Trump was the only one they profiled.

Thanks. :auiqs.jpg:For the sake of argument, not that I really thing she is modern day Natasha, with Boris trying to trap the Moose and Squirrel, but did you see any facts you disagreed with?

You left out the part that said she's an American success story: Emigrated here from a shithole country, became a supermodel, married a rich building contractor, and eventually became the First Lady of the United States.

The laptop exists and contains damning evidence about Hunter and his grifter dad who got 10%.
No, that's a desperate lie from a cultist engaging in reflexive whataboutism diarrhea, because his orange lard and master once again looks like a piece of shit.

No, that's a desperate lie from a cultist engaging in reflexive whataboutism diarrhea, because his orange lard and master once again looks like a piece of shit.
The fact that The New York Times finally admitted the laptop was real makes we wonder why. Perhaps the Times knows some insider information that Hunter Biden and even Joe Biden are going to be in big trouble shortly.

Of course it is also possible that The New York Times has decided to return to good journalism and try to restore its reputation as the newspaper of record.

Rumors also are that CNN may re-emerge from its current troubles and attempt to become a trusted source of accurate news like it once was.

I remember the days when people said the CIA watched CNN to find out what was actually happening in the world.

The fact that The New York Times finally admitted the laptop was real makes we wonder why.
Can't stop the whataboutism diarrhea. This is like the deplorable version of Oregon Trail.

Because you don't read anything but white wing blogs.

All the NYT did was recap the story in one line by saying, "emails that appear to have come from ...(the laptop)."

They said some of the emails were authenticated, also.

The funniest part is the NY Post trying g to twist that and say "I told you so", after the author of their original report found it so dubious that he refused to attach his name to it. Oh...and the claims in it are still not proven. But you think they are. Because, duh.

But hey, they know their audience is made up of aggressively gullible and ignorant people.

By 1987 when Trump went to Russia the KGB had a lot of information on his personality so they knew he was extremely vulnerable intellectually, and psychologically, and prone to flattery. They encouraged him to enter politics, which he did

So, how many reports on this same subject, now, from different sources over the years?

Lots.

Trump the useful Russian idiot. In other breaking news, the Sun rose in the East today.

Can't stop the whataboutism diarrhea. This is like the deplorable version of Oregon Trail.

Because you don't read anything but white wing blogs.

All the NYT did was recap the story in one line by saying, "emails that appear to have come from ...(the laptop)."

They said some of the emails were authenticated, also.

The funniest part is the NY Post trying g to twist that and say "I told you so", after the author of their original report found it so dubious that he refused to attach his name to it. Oh...and the claims in it are still not proven. But you think they are. Because, duh.

But hey, they know their audience is made up of aggressively gullible and ignorant people.

Let’s see what the New York Post has to say. …

You get to chose your favorite source of propaganda and I get to chose mine.

It might be possible that this story is true not fake.

The problem is that so many stories about Trump have been proven false that it is hard to believe any new negative story about him.

Of course if you suffer from Trump Derangement Syndrome you probably still believe Trump hired prostitutes to pee on a bed in a Moscow hotel.

I already covered that. I covered both articles you did not read.
That’s fine. Good for you.

I just believe the New York Post article deserves all the attention it can get. So I will post the link again.

Plus here’s another article I found interesting.

If you are really industrious, you can dig 20 pages into the A section of today’s New York Times and find a 1,700-word news story by three of its top reporters, relating that the Justice Department’s investigation of President Biden’s son, Hunter, is not merely a tax matter. Turns out that prosecutors are probing his penchant for cashing in on his father’s political influence, through payments by overseas entities for which he did not register as a foreign agent.

Well, I’ll be damned!

Even better, if you wade 23 paragraphs into the story, you will learn that prosecutors are examining emails between Biden and his business associates that come from “a cache of files that appears to have come from a laptop abandoned by Mr. [Hunter] Biden in a Delaware repair shop.”

You don’t say.

You may recall that the laptop was reported on extensively by the New York Post because the emails showed that Hunter provided access to his father, then the vice president of the United States, for a corrupt Ukrainian energy firm that was paying Hunter goo-gobs of money to sit on its board — even though Hunter had no relevant experience. (See the Post’s reporting, e.g., here, and my column here; see also my column, here, on a digital recording in which Hunter discusses his lucrative dealings with executives of a regime-connected Chinese firm, one of whom –Patrick Ho — he refers to as “the f***ing spy chief of China,” and another of whom — Ye Jianming — he describes as a billionaire who “is now missing.”)

Yet, in the weeks prior to the 2020 election, the media-Democrat complex and its allieswho run the big social-media platforms zealously suppressed coverage of the Hunter computer files, claiming they had not been authenticated and could be Russian disinformation (an absurd lie amplified by the Biden campaign). The Times was right there with them.

That’s fine. Good for you.

I just believe the New York Post article deserves all the attention it can get. So I will post the link again.

Plus here’s another article I found interesting.

If you are really industrious, you can dig 20 pages into the A section of today’s New York Times and find a 1,700-word news story by three of its top reporters, relating that the Justice Department’s investigation of President Biden’s son, Hunter, is not merely a tax matter. Turns out that prosecutors are probing his penchant for cashing in on his father’s political influence, through payments by overseas entities for which he did not register as a foreign agent.

Well, I’ll be damned!

Even better, if you wade 23 paragraphs into the story, you will learn that prosecutors are examining emails between Biden and his business associates that come from “a cache of files that appears to have come from a laptop abandoned by Mr. [Hunter] Biden in a Delaware repair shop.”

You don’t say.

You may recall that the laptop was reported on extensively by the New York Post because the emails showed that Hunter provided access to his father, then the vice president of the United States, for a corrupt Ukrainian energy firm that was paying Hunter goo-gobs of money to sit on its board — even though Hunter had no relevant experience. (See the Post’s reporting, e.g., here, and my column here; see also my column, here, on a digital recording in which Hunter discusses his lucrative dealings with executives of a regime-connected Chinese firm, one of whom –Patrick Ho — he refers to as “the f***ing spy chief of China,” and another of whom — Ye Jianming — he describes as a billionaire who “is now missing.”)

Yet, in the weeks prior to the 2020 election, the media-Democrat complex and its allieswho run the big social-media platforms zealously suppressed coverage of the Hunter computer files, claiming they had not been authenticated and could be Russian disinformation (an absurd lie amplified by the Biden campaign). The Times was right there with them.
No, you are just shielding yourself from information that reflects poorly on your orange lard and master. Your whataboutism diarrhea is for your own benefit alone. Classic cultist behavior. Not much different than some Islamic jihadi rocking back and forth and chanting to Allah, once captured.

Forum List

Back