A first for Saudi Arabia: A Female Newspaper Editor

You know why they don't allow women to drive is because she can't run away they don't trust them

You know why they don't allow women to drive is because she can't run away they don't trust them
Maybe one day it will be illegal to beat women and treat them lower than dirt.

As far as the driving, I agree, the less women, Asians, and seniors on the road, the less accidents and traffic jams. And if you happen to be an old woman of Asian background, then don't even bother trying to apply for a driver's license.

As far as the driving, I agree, the less women, Asians, and seniors on the road, the less accidents and traffic jams. And if you happen to be an old woman of Asian background, then don't even bother trying to apply for a driver's license.

Incorrect and highly prejudicial of women

http://www.nytimes.com/2010/08/18/nyregion/18drivers.html

Tsk, tsk tsk

I am Pakistani not Asian fuck I drive very carefully

Used to be in the middle east and muslim asia, driving was crazy. Laws and stop signals, if they existed, were ignored. I saw one man loss his hand sticking it out the window as another car rushed past him, and just kept on going. Taxis, the worst, back then.

Modern highways and signals built in the last decade or so are changing things, a bit.

Used to be in the middle east and muslim asia, driving was crazy. Laws and stop signals, if they existed, were ignored. I saw one man loss his hand sticking it out the window as another car rushed past him, and just kept on going. Taxis, the worst, back then.

Modern highways and signals built in the last decade or so are changing things, a bit.

I am agree with you, in middle east native peoples mostly break terrific rules and drive recklessly and its in their nature plus they get pretty high salleries upon watching tv and drinking gawa in theirs offices

But muslim asia like in Pakistan people follow rules at least on road to be safe from tickets/bribery yeah our police provide us options ticket or one big currency paper

Also in Pakistan people care about their cars Sometimes more than their wives gfs because buying cars is not quite easy here so no one wants to ended up in crash people here drive less than 60 mph most of the time

Last edited:

Incorrect and highly prejudicial of women

http://www.nytimes.com/2010/08/18/nyregion/18drivers.html

Tsk, tsk tsk
My personal experience tells me otherwise. Every time I let a female drive me around I get a nervous breakdown. LOL

Middle Easterners are generally very good drivers. Traffic laws are hardly observed in these countries and the traffic jams are unbelievable. If you don't have good command of your vehicle's steering and can't zig zag your way out of tight spots, you won't survive a day in most of these middle eastern capitals. People are also very angry and accidents almost always end up in fist and knife fights.

Although Middle Easterners have good driving skills, because they don't care about any of the standard Western driving laws and are often very aggressive and rude, they can be an annoying presence on the road.

Last edited:

I am agree with you, in middle east native peoples mostly break terrific rules and drive recklessly and its in their nature plus they get pretty high salleries upon watching tv and drinking gawa in theirs offices

But muslim asia like in Pakistan people follow rules at least on road to be safe from tickets/bribery yeah our police provide us options ticket or one big currency paper

Also in Pakistan people care about their cars Sometimes more than their wives gfs because buying cars is not quite easy here so no one wants to ended up in crash people here drive less than 60 mph most of the time

Most of my experience in Muslim asia is more than 30 yr ago, so things have probably changed.
My father was a jet pilot and used to flying at mach speeds. Behind the wheel of a car, he would get a nose bleed over 40 mph (60 km). It was a long standing joke for all of us.

Forum List

Back