A few question's for atheists ?

YWC...Do you really have some expectation that anyone but one of your indoctrinated moron friends is going to read all of that rubbish?

Huggy maybe you might learn something. Maybe you will quit stereo typing all Christians.

Last edited:
You can post all these long winded cut and pastes but the fact is that your god condoned and committed murder against infants.

And inflicting pain on ALL women for the sins of one is torture.

Man's systems hands down punishment to for crimes no ? And don't man allow abortions . And God does break his own laws.

If god is perfect then how can he break his own laws?

Face it the god you worship is capricious and vindictive. He is more like a 5 year old than an all knowing supreme being that is supposed to be wise and loving.

That is like saying why does man sentence men and women to die ?

There is a difference between premeditated murder.

For certain sins God allowed them to be immediately put to death after a trial.

Sometimes God held his own trials.

During the time of noah they had 120 years to change their ways but than God knew they wouldn't and passed judgement on them.

Man was warned from the very first commandment what would happen if he broke that command .Because it was the female that caused the man to sin,her punishment was passed on to all women.

Life is full of consequences ,we pay for our poor choices.

We can't earn our way to everlasting life,it is a gift we all fall short of pleasing God but we can do our best and that is all he expects from us.

Last edited:
You can post all these long winded cut and pastes but the fact is that your god condoned and committed murder against infants.

And inflicting pain on ALL women for the sins of one is torture.

Man's systems hands down punishment to for crimes no ? And don't man allow abortions . And God does break his own laws.

Face it the god you worship is capricious and vindictive. He is more like a 5 year old than an all knowing supreme being that is supposed to be wise and loving.

And you sound like a 15 year old that knows more than his or her parents do.

You sound the same way when you criticize all scientists for studying "junk" science.

I thought your god is supposed to be better than us mere mortals

There is a difference between premeditated murder.

And all of god's acts of murder were premeditated weren't they?

For certain sins God allowed them to be immediately put to death after a trial.

So god gave all those first born sons he killed a trial?

Sometimes God held his own trials.

ibid.

During the time of noah they had 120 years to change their ways but than God knew they wouldn't and passed judgement on them.

But god did not tell every person individually that he or she was on trial did he? No he passed summary judgement with no notice.

Man was warned from the very first commandment what would happen if he broke that command .Because it was the female that caused the man to sin,her punishment was passed on to all women.

Again your all powerful god couldn't seem to talk to more than one person at a time. He seems to tell one guy to tell the whole world what they were supposed to do. Tell me do you really think that Moses told every single person living at the time that there were these new laws they were all supposed to follow or else by smote by some all loving god

That has nothing to do with a god.

We can't earn our way to everlasting life,it is a gift we all fall short of pleasing God but we can do our best and that is all he expects from us.

And you can expect from him summary judgement and execution of infants and anyone else who just happened to be in the way of his floods even if they had done nothing wrong.

Aw now you hurt my feelings.

You sound the same way when you criticize all scientists for studying "junk" science.

Hey junk science is when you test things and draw these wild imaginative unfounded conclusions and talk like they're fact. All the tests done by research scientist do not support the theory they support what God said in the scriptures and that is fact. So study what you want but be conservative until you can prove what you think you're seeing.

ibid.

But god did not tell every person individually that he or she was on trial did he? No he passed summary judgement with no notice.

Again your all powerful god couldn't seem to talk to more than one person at a time. He seems to tell one guy to tell the whole world what they were supposed to do. Tell me do you really think that Moses told every single person living at the time that there were these new laws they were all supposed to follow or else by smote by some all loving god

And you can expect from him summary judgement and execution of infants and anyone else who just happened to be in the way of his floods even if they had done nothing wrong.

God does not break his laws.

There is a difference between killing and murder.

God gave us the right to kill for punishment or to defend ourselves.

God has the ability to read hearts he never punished anyone who didn't have it coming.

If you came across a rattle snake and her babies in your back yard,would you just kill the mother or all of them ?

What do you think radical muslims raise for children,do you kill just the big terrorist or all terrorist ?

Bottomline God don't punishment for no reason.

I feel God always has mans best interest in mind and he is working towards fixing what is wrong with the world.

If i had God's ability i would know who to avoid and who to make friends with.

If everyone obeyed the laws God gave to us would this world be a better place ?

Aw now you hurt my feelings.

Didn't mean to, i am sorry if i did, but that is how it comes across.

On one hand you blame God for not taking action and than you blame God for the action taken.

Open Letter To Kansas School Board

You may be interested to know that global warming, earthquakes, hurricanes, and other natural disasters are a direct effect of the shrinking numbers of Pirates since the 1800s. For your interest, I have included a graph of the approximate number of pirates versus the average global temperature over the last 200 years. As you can see, there is a statistically significant inverse relationship between pirates and global temperature.
Isn't piracy on the rise?

Hey junk science is when you test things and draw these wild imaginative unfounded conclusions and talk like they're fact. All the tests done by research scientist do not support the theory they support what God said in the scriptures and that is fact. So study what you want but be conservative until you can prove what you think you're seeing.

Thats exactly what Im talking about. You think scientists walk around with their thumbs up their asses and making "wild" allegations when they are actually speculating. Its called an educated guess. If they are proven wrong they are proven wrong. Thats how science works.

Of course you can pull situations out of your own butt that disclaim that fact but your numbers are small compared to science that is legitimate.

Ive been debating with you for weeks now and you never seem to get past the starting gate. You arent asking questions you are trying to convince us that we are heathens. Whatever. You go on and live your unsuccessful life as a professor of religion/paleontology/archaeology/biology/astronomy, oh hell, youre a master of them all and all the scientists that specialize in those fields are dumb asses. We know that because you tell us, wait the bible tells you and then you pass it on.

Thats why creationists will go no where, they are followers. Thats the definition of zealot. Follower. Nothing can turn you from the word of God. You are no different from the "terrorists" we are fighting right now. You just havent killed anybody, as far as I know.

ibid.

God does not break his laws.

Thou shall not kill???

There is a difference between killing and murder.
Killing innocent first born male children for no good reason IS murder

God gave us the right to kill for punishment or to defend ourselves.

Thou shall not kill?

God has the ability to read hearts he never punished anyone who didn't have it coming.

So all those first born sons killed while still infants were going to grow up to be evil?

Prove it.

If you came across a rattle snake and her babies in your back yard,would you just kill the mother or all of them ?

I would not kill them if I didn't have to. They can be moved you know.

What do you think radical muslims raise for children,do you kill just the big terrorist or all terrorist ?

I thought you christians were supposed to be better than muslims.

Bottomline God don't punishment for no reason.

He does it all the time. Instead of just punishing EVE by making her child birth painful he punished every woman ever born for a crime they did not commit.

I feel God always has mans best interest in mind and he is working towards fixing what is wrong with the world.

So much for free will huh?

If i had God's ability i would know who to avoid and who to make friends with.

If you can't figure that out on your own then you must be dumb.

If everyone obeyed the laws God gave to us would this world be a better place ?

Yes we should all stone our disobedient children or sell our daughters into slavery.

How about summary judgement on everyone for the crimes of another.

Yeah that will make the world a much better place.

Last edited:

Thats exactly what Im talking about. You think scientists walk around with their thumbs up their asses and making "wild" allegations when they are actually speculating. Its called an educated guess. If they are proven wrong they are proven wrong. Thats how science works.

Of course you can pull situations out of your own butt that disclaim that fact but your numbers are small compared to science that is legitimate.

Ive been debating with you for weeks now and you never seem to get past the starting gate. You arent asking questions you are trying to convince us that we are heathens. Whatever. You go on and live your unsuccessful life as a professor of religion/paleontology/archaeology/biology/astronomy, oh hell, youre a master of them all and all the scientists that specialize in those fields are dumb asses. We know that because you tell us, wait the bible tells you and then you pass it on.

Thats why creationists will go no where, they are followers. Thats the definition of zealot. Follower. Nothing can turn you from the word of God. You are no different from the "terrorists" we are fighting right now. You just havent killed anybody, as far as I know.

Get off your high horse i have alot of respect for true scientist looking for the truth no matter if it contradicts their views they're honest about it. I made it very clear how i feel about junk science.

Let me give you once again, the example that shows the junk science i speak about.

Natural selection is what keeps the gene pool strong and helps keeping the group alive and removing the weaker genes and defective genes and of course mutations.

If there was no natural selection we and all organisms would die off.

Natural selection is what would work against evolution because it would remove mutations that are not solidified in the gene pool.

How could a non-thinking and non-intelligent natural process think and create all the vital organs it would take for an organism to live ?

Micro-adaptations;

Fact #1 produce the same kind of plant or animal because of the DNA code barrier. Never will a cow produce a non-cow.

Micro-adaptations ;

Fact #2 result from the sorting or the loss of genetic information.

Fact # 3 scientist know of no way for nature to add appreciable amounts of new & beneficial genetic information to a gene pool.

Neo-darwinism is based on three false assumptions.

1. Mutations create new & beneficial genetic data.
2. Natural selection lets the mutant gene take over the population.
3. Needs long ages for this to happen millions of years ,given enough time they claim a bacteria cell overcame the law of abiogenesis and all mathematical possibility and came to life and then mutated its way to everything alive now,whew talk about faith. and they say it ended up the thing they call the ultimate mutation,you and I.

Here is a problem for you darwinist.

All observed mutations after millions of observations,mutations are caused by the sorting or loss of pre-existing genetic data. This is Gene Depletion. Gene depletion applies to Micro-adaptations and mutations,so they get weaker and weaker until they're removed by Natural Selection.

NATURAL SELECTION PREVENTS EVOLUTION FROM BEING POSSIBLE.

So you're being taught mutations + Natural Selection leads to Neo-darwinian Evolution.

But real science reveals based on millions of observations; DNA code barrier + Gene depletion + Natural Selection is what prevents Macro-evolution. Macro-evolution is an impossibility.

Example; You see , when breeding you breed out information you're not breeding in new information.

Let's say you're breeding boxers two purebreds.well it took several different breeds to create the boxer to begin with, what happens is through natural selection every generation after the first two boxers they would breed out information and the gene pool gets smaller and smaller and than Natural Selection weeds out the information of the other dogs it took to create the boxer in the first place. So unless another breed is introduced to the gene pool those boxers will only have genetic information to produce boxers and this is factual evidence.

Last edited:

Get off your high horse i have alot of respect for true scientist looking for the truth no matter if it contradicts their views they're honest about it. I made it very clear how i feel about junk science.

Let me give you once again, the example that shows the junk science i speak about.

Natural selection is what keeps the gene pool strong and helps keeping the group alive and removing the weaker genes and defective genes and of course mutations.

Natural selection is what would work against evolution because it would remove mutations that are not solidified in the gene pool.

How could a non-thinking and non-intelligent natural process think and create all the vital organs it would take for an organism to live ?

Micro-adaptations;

Fact #1 produce the same kind of plant or animal because of the DNA code barrier. Never will a cow produce a non-cow.

Micro-adaptations ;

Fact # 3 scientist know of no way for nature to add appreciable amounts of new & beneficial genetic information to a gene pool.

3. Needs long ages for this to happen millions of years ,given enough time they claim a bacteria cell overcame the law of abiogenesis and all mathematical possibility and came to life and then mutated its way to everything alive now,whew talk about faith. and they say it ended up the thing they call the ultimate mutation,you and I.

All observed mutations after millions of observations,mutations are caused by the sorting or loss of pre-existing genetic data. This is Gene Depletion. Gene depletion applies to Micro-adaptations and mutations,so they get weaker and weaker until they're removed by Natural Selection.

So you're being taught mutations + Natural Selection leads to Neo-darwinian Evolution.

But real science reveals based on millions of observations; DNA code barrier + Gene depletion + Natural Selection is what prevents Macro-evolution. Macro-evolution is an impossibility.

Example; You see , when breeding you breed out information you're not breeding in new information.

Let's say you're breeding boxers two purebreds.well it took several different breeds to create the boxer to begin with, what happens is through natural selection every generation after the first two boxers they would breed out information and the gene pool gets smaller and smaller and than Natural Selection weeds out the information of the other dogs it took to create the boxer in the first place. So unless another breed is introduced to the gene pool those boxers will only have genetic information to produce boxers and this is factual evidence.

Its junk science only if you disagree with it, pure and simple. I havent seen any support from you for any real scientists since you started this thread 3 weeks ago. Well, except for your preacher friend.

We discussed stratum a couple months ago and you dissed every geologist there ever was. No, you live in your own world and try to make science a sin. You make learning a sin. You ignore fact to push your agenda. Even if you do bring a fact to light no one can accept it since youve bastardized other facts that are known to most people. You find scientific discoveries in the bible. Dude, if the bible taught all the science you say it does we would have gone to the moon hundreds of years ago. We didnt, we didnt because the bible isnt about science.

The bible is a story book passed down for thousands of years by sheep herders and preachers. Thats what your faith is to me in a nut shell. Its nice that you get something from it. Your religion shouldnt get involved in something that doesnt concern them. Its like if plumbers decided to dictate politics.

Keep to your religion and let scientists do what they can for humanity.

Micro-adaptations;

Micro-adaptations ;

Its junk science only if you disagree with it, pure and simple. I havent seen any support from you for any real scientists since you started this thread 3 weeks ago. Well, except for your preacher friend.

We discussed stratum a couple months ago and you dissed every geologist there ever was. No, you live in your own world and try to make science a sin. You make learning a sin. You ignore fact to push your agenda. Even if you do bring a fact to light no one can accept it since youve bastardized other facts that are known to most people. You find scientific discoveries in the bible. Dude, if the bible taught all the science you say it does we would have gone to the moon hundreds of years ago. We didnt, we didnt because the bible isnt about science.

The bible is a story book passed down for thousands of years by sheep herders and preachers. Thats what your faith is to me in a nut shell. Its nice that you get something from it. Your religion shouldnt get involved in something that doesnt concern them. Its like if plumbers decided to dictate politics.

It's junk science because most people already know what i know and some for some reason are not honest enough to admit to it..

Hello ! we are not discussing the bible we are discussing science.

Sheep herders that knew things before modern day scientist. :lol:

You really want a book of stories get you copy of a modern day so called science book that teaches Neo Darwinism.

Look, you're the one that accepted a fairytale and call it science, so be careful.

Micro-adaptations;

Micro-adaptations ;

It's junk science because most people already know what i know and some for some reason are not honest enough to admit to it..

You really want a book of stories get you copy of a modern day so called science book that teaches Neo Darwinism.

Look, you're the one that accepted a fairytale and call it science, so be careful.

All you know is the bible. I find it very hard to believe you know much else.

All you know is the bible. I find it very hard to believe you know much else.

Think what you want but can you refute what i say ?

There is a good reason why you can't refute what i say because i presented you with facts.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back