a Drs. new Health care Opinion

To clarify on med mal. It is being overturned in states on the grounds that it violates people's right to a jury trial.

It benefits me, so I want it to stay. However, I can't with a straight face tell you I think it's legal.

In the liberal world everyone would be a government employee, that's what communism is all about.

Thanks for proving my point.

You don't even get the issue that you are bitching about.

You gripe about the federal government expanding it's role, but that is exactly what you want to happen with tort reform.

Time for you to change the light bulb in the cranial vault. Yours is dim.

You don't know what tort reform is. Right now, we have tort lotto. The big payout doesn't go to the injured, but to the best actor. It's like the Oscars. But, some doctors are fighting back by counter suing the patient AND the lawyer, and winning! Some doctors have won enough in countersuits to take an entire award away from the plaintiff.

What about the 23 taxes in the bill and Obama's Civil Army which no one cares to talk about?
I have no faith in Government at all.. Big business is supposed to be regulated and its not.
Corruption on both side to push the agenda..........
Tell me where I'm going wrong here?

Fine. Opt out. Pay the small "tax". Be your own man. Buy your own (very expensive) insurance.

Stand tall. Fight for your very own (very expensive) health care.

Just stop the incessant whining!

In the liberal world everyone would be a government employee, that's what communism is all about.

Thanks for proving my point.

You don't even get the issue that you are bitching about.

You gripe about the federal government expanding it's role, but that is exactly what you want to happen with tort reform.

Time for you to change the light bulb in the cranial vault. Yours is dim.

You don't know what tort reform is. Right now, we have tort lotto. The big payout doesn't go to the injured, but to the best actor. It's like the Oscars. But, some doctors are fighting back by counter suing the patient AND the lawyer, and winning! Some doctors have won enough in countersuits to take an entire award away from the plaintiff.

Tort reform, by it's nature, deprives people of their right to a jury trial for a civil wrong.

So sayeth the Supreme Court of most states.

It benefits me, but I can't argue that it is legal.

Fruits and vegetables, is a good source of minerals, vitamins and enzymes. They can easily be digested, blood and digestive tract exercise cleaning effect.

Wow - does it not strike you as remotely funny that a professional would threaten to leave his business and make no money at all rather than take a pay cut from a rather small part of his practice?

Unless you're talking about geriatrics, how much of most GP's business is funded by Medicare? Get a grip, people!

I don't want to break your bubble but.. Someone making $9.00 an hour is already exempt from paying. We didn't need this HC bill to know that. Even illegals get free heath care under the current system.

Yea, kind of my point. How could they pay for health insurance making $9.00 per hour? I pay over $10,000 per year for my kids and myself for insurance and uncovered costs, and that isn't really an unrealistic amount to spend. My point is that someone making $9.00 per hour could never afford to pay for those costs under any circumstances, yet you call them moochers because they don't pay.

NO, Moochers are recipients that do not work....... Moochers are Public Union workers who bleed tax payers.

Contradict yourself much?

Moochers are those who don't work, unless they're in a union. And I guess those in a union don't pay taxes either, huh?

I got my letter yesterday. My doctor is on leave until mid-november when he will make his decision on whether to continue to keep his practice open at all.

There are many who will leave there practice...... My Dr. says his earnings will drop about 50%.

I don't buy that at all. The bill changes very little about how the current health care system "works". Doctors will still get overpaid, insurance companies will keep making billions, big pharma will continue to make a killing, patients and taxpayers will continue to get screwed. All PPACA does is cement the existing fraud in place, using the force of law to prevent us finding something better.

What is crazy is paying $10,000 or more per year per person for healthcare. It's not even crazy as much as it is insane.

but analyzing that situation and addressing it takes actual thought.

I can see regulation on cost... I pay 1200 a month. The moochers don't pay a fucking dime.

Now, I'll pay much higher taxes to buy those lazy fucks a policy.. The insurers will get richer along with the hospitals. The fed won't be contributing a dime of already tax paid money after three years or so. The primary care Drs. will take a huge hit. All this enforced by the IRS? WTF........ This Bill will die when Obby Juan Cannotbeanymore is gone in Nov.

and what about the 23 taxes in the bill and Obama's Civil Army which no one cares to talk about?

Glade you can pony up 1200 a month,there are millions that simply can't,calling them moochers is very short sighted.

10-12 k a year topped off with a 3k deductible is out of reach for millions.

It will be easier just to roll over and go on welfare.

Doc says 'physicians have reached a tipping point' | The Daily Caller[/url][/quote]

My heart bleeds for these vampire assholes. They can't keep raising their rates to pay for their new Jaguars (plus the Mercedes for the wife) and 3 country homes so they're taking their balls and leaving? Fine, don't let the door hit you in the ass on your way out. And good luck finding a job that will get you those pretty toys.

Would you rather see a doctor who sees you as part of their next car payment, or one who wants you to be healthy?[/QUOTE]

So when your rage induced high blood pressure blows an artery in your not so open head do you want the best physician possible working on you to save your ass? Because after all the crap you have to put up with to become a physician, the money you have to borrow and interest you pay back that salary makes it tolerable to treat people like you. How about all of healthcare goes to self pay. You come to our hospital for that surgery then pay upfront in cash, if you don't like it then try the next hospital down the street, you might make it.

People seem to not have a problem paying athletes millions of dollars per year to play a damn game for your entertainment, how many times have they saved someones life? The reason is because you want to see the best, so they get paid because they are (hopefully) the best at it. Why should it be any different for physicians? Lets see you go through med school and residency, buddy. You think its so easy and not worth paying so much then do it yourself. I bet you wouldn't have the same argument.

And claim doctors see their patients as car payments, only you.

Why are so many on the right so eager to give up their rights with "tort reform"?

cuz their overlords told them to and they are unable to think for themselves.
oldernwiser
Wow - does it not strike you as remotely funny that a professional would threaten to leave his business and make no money at all rather than take a pay cut from a rather small part of his practice?

Unless you're talking about geriatrics, how much of most GP's business is funded by Medicare? Get a grip, people!

katzen needs to think before she lies. Like, 'her doctor went to cash only'. To date, I think that might her dumbest lie.

But to be fair, she's not the only lying about ObamaCare.

chickenwing
Glade you can pony up 1200 a month,there are millions that simply can't,calling them moochers is very short sighted.

10-12 k a year topped off with a 3k deductible is out of reach for millions.

It will be easier just to roll over and go on welfare.

No, actually it will be easier and affordable to be insured through ObamaCare.

And, the rest of us, including hospitals, won't be stuck paying their ER bills.

I got my letter yesterday. My doctor is on leave until mid-november when he will make his decision on whether to continue to keep his practice open at all.

There are many who will leave there practice...... My Dr. says his earnings will drop about 50%.

I don't buy that at all. The bill changes very little about how the current health care system "works". Doctors will still get overpaid, insurance companies will keep making billions, big pharma will continue to make a killing, patients and taxpayers will continue to get screwed. All PPACA does is cement the existing fraud in place, using the force of law to prevent us finding something better.

The silly notion that doctors are quitting has been proven to be a fantasy thought up by rw idiots. The pubpots did manage to protect the drug companies (look it up, its true) but insurance is now required to spend 80 cents out of every dollar on patient care. That's why they're giving refunds. Its now the law.

Your last sentence simply is not true. Its just more rw bullshit.

What about the 23 taxes in the bill and Obama's Civil Army which no one cares to talk about?
I have no faith in Government at all.. Big business is supposed to be regulated and its not.
Corruption on both side to push the agenda..........
Tell me where I'm going wrong here?

Fine. Opt out. Pay the small "tax". Be your own man. Buy your own (very expensive) insurance.

Stand tall. Fight for your very own (very expensive) health care.

Just stop the incessant whining!

I'm telling ya, if they thing docs are going to walk away from a very lucrative career because Rush Limbaugh tells them to, someone is sadly mistaken.

Doctors will make it work for them.

The silly notion that doctors are quitting has been proven to be a fantasy thought up by rw idiots. The pubpots did manage to protect the drug companies (look it up, its true) but insurance is now required to spend 80 cents out of every dollar on patient care. That's why they're giving refunds. Its now the law.

Your last sentence simply is not true. Its just more rw bullshit.

How is it untrue? They've taken away our option to refuse to do business with insurance companies. They are now the only legally allowed option for financing our health care. Like the mafia, they've offered us a "deal" we can't refuse.

My heart bleeds for these vampire assholes. They can't keep raising their rates to pay for their new Jaguars (plus the Mercedes for the wife) and 3 country homes so they're taking their balls and leaving? Fine, don't let the door hit you in the ass on your way out. And good luck finding a job that will get you those pretty toys.

Would you rather see a doctor who sees you as part of their next car payment, or one who wants you to be healthy?

I'm sure there are zero Americans considering medical school who will now want to jump into the vaccuum.

What is crazy is paying $10,000 or more per year per person for healthcare. It's not even crazy as much as it is insane.

but analyzing that situation and addressing it takes actual thought.

I can see regulation on cost... I pay 1200 a month. The moochers don't pay a fucking dime.

Now, I'll pay much higher taxes to buy those lazy fucks a policy.. The insurers will get richer along with the hospitals. The fed won't be contributing a dime of already tax paid money after three years or so. The primary care Drs. will take a huge hit. All this enforced by the IRS? WTF........ This Bill will die when Obby Juan Cannotbeanymore is gone in Nov.

and what about the 23 taxes in the bill and Obama's Civil Army which no one cares to talk about?

Obama's Civl Army?

Tin_foil_hat_2.jpg

Sorry but the US Public Health Service was created in 1944.

You teabagges really are just straight up stupid and ignorant, aren't you?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back