A dozen major U.S. papers switch endorsements from Obama to Romney!!!

You're comparing a bad street vendor hotdog to some fairly upscale restaurants there, Sparky. Whatever lets you sleep.

The newspaper endorsement battle — in one chart

* Newspapers endorsing Obama have more subscribers than those backing Romney. If you add up the Sunday circulation of all the papers, those supporting Obama reach 3 million people, while those backing Romney reach 2.1 million.

So, as is typical for a leftist, "quantity" is much more important than "quality".

When you are considering potential voters.........quantity does matter

If you are really concerned about quality....Lets see who the New York Times, Washington Post, Chicago Tribune and LA Times endorse

Last edited:
You're clearly looking for an excuse to cut and run, but I won't give it to you.

I don't want you to leave. I want you here so I can spend months mocking you for being such a squealing pansy and and all-around total fuktard. If you piss yourself and run, I want everyone to know that you did it totally voluntarily.

Loser leaves town bets are for cowards looking for a way to avoid facing any real music if they lose.

On top of that, Conservative has already entered such a wager with someone on the board so when he is making this offer he isn't risking anything further.

I noticed that. He seems to have the same bet with a number of people. What kind of BS is that?

When Romney wins, it'll be called killing three birds with one stone :lol:

So, unlike Salt Jones, Candycorn and RDD_1210, you lack the courage of your convictions. They, while insufferable libtard asshats, at least had the balls to accept the challenge.

Crying at me even louder won't help. You're still not getting that excuse to run from me.

I demand a cash bet. $1000, even money. Obviously, cash up front in an escrow, because everyone knows you'd refuse to pay up. We'll have to set it up through one of the online gambling houses. Deal?

you are so totally full of shit, it's amazing.

Prove you HAVE $1,000 first, dumb ass.

What conservative tries to say:

What everyone hears conservative saying:

Conservative said:
BAWKBAWKBAWKBAWKBAWKBAWKBAWKBAWKBAWKBAWK ... BAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWK. BAWKBAWK.

Offer is still open, conservative. $1000, even money. Not much time, so we need to get that ball rolling fast. Takes a little time to set up those accounts and get the money in them.

What conservative tries to say:

What everyone hears conservative saying:

Conservative said:
BAWKBAWKBAWKBAWKBAWKBAWKBAWKBAWKBAWKBAWK ... BAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWK. BAWKBAWK.

Offer is still open, conservative. $1000, even money. Not much time, so we need to get that ball rolling fast. Takes a little time to set up those accounts and get the money in them.

You're comparing a bad street vendor hotdog to some fairly upscale restaurants there, Sparky. Whatever lets you sleep.

The newspaper endorsement battle — in one chart

* Newspapers endorsing Obama have more subscribers than those backing Romney. If you add up the Sunday circulation of all the papers, those supporting Obama reach 3 million people, while those backing Romney reach 2.1 million.

so, the number of subscribers determines the journalistic integrity of the paper? Interesting theory.

Wingnuts don't believe that the MSM has any integrity, so why are you now holding them up as a beacon?

Is it because you're a hyper-partisan hack? Come on, you can tell us....it won't go any further than this thread, I promise!

That's what the escrow accounts are for, oh great and powerful superchicken. How else is someone supposed to prove they have money on the internet? You want me to scan my bank statement for you, oh great and powerful superchicken?

The escrow account would be proof, but I'm not moving the money into the escrow account until you publicly agree to the bet. $1000, even money. Then I'll give you the details, we both move money into the gambling house escrow accounts, we each verify the other has done so, and we use the gambling house to make the bet.

So, you up for it? As I said, time is running out, and we'd have to move very fast. And I'd really like that easy thousand bucks. Minus the house fee, of course.

Of course, you could get far better odds than even just by investing in Romney on InTrade or any gambling house. And for that, it wouldn't matter at all if I have money or not. So to get the superchicken label peeled off of your forehead, you'll have to explain not just why you're running from me, but why you're running from all Romney investments.

Forum List

Back