A dozen major U.S. papers switch endorsements from Obama to Romney!!!

Conservative

Type 40
Jul 1, 2011
Pennsylvania
New York Daily News joins growing number of newspapers switching endorsement to Romney | Fox News
One of New York’s most influential and traditionally Democratic media organizations pulled a stunner Sunday when it reversed its 2008 endorsement of Barack Obama to join the New York Post in endorsing Mitt Romney.

The Daily News joins nearly a dozen other major U.S. newspapers in switching endorsements from Obama to Romney, according to the University of California, Santa Barbara’s American Presidency Project.

The 11 papers, according the study, that also switched to Romney are:

The New York Daily News

Long Island Newsday

Houston Chronicle

Fort Worth Star-Telegram

Orlando Sentinel

Ft. Lauderdale Sun-Sentinel

Nashville Tennessean

Des Moines Register

Illinois Daily Herald

Los Angeles Daily News

Los Angeles Press-Telegram

Nope. I have to much fun here. And the election, while important for the nation, does not mean that much to me personally. This old Lib has a lot of things to do, and intend to keep it that way for at least another 30 years.

Nope. I have to much fun here. And the election, while important for the nation, does not mean that much to me personally. This old Lib has a lot of things to do, and intend to keep it that way for at least another 30 years.

who are you talking to? Yourself? No one addressed you.

New York Daily News joins growing number of newspapers switching endorsement to Romney | Fox News
One of New York’s most influential and traditionally Democratic media organizations pulled a stunner Sunday when it reversed its 2008 endorsement of Barack Obama to join the New York Post in endorsing Mitt Romney.

The Daily News joins nearly a dozen other major U.S. newspapers in switching endorsements from Obama to Romney, according to the University of California, Santa Barbara’s American Presidency Project.

The New York Daily News

Long Island Newsday

Houston Chronicle

Fort Worth Star-Telegram

Orlando Sentinel

Nashville Tennessean

Des Moines Register

Illinois Daily Herald

Los Angeles Daily News

Impressive...who is the National Enquirer endorsing?

The New York Daily News

Long Island Newsday

Houston Chronicle

Fort Worth Star-Telegram

Orlando Sentinel

Nashville Tennessean

Des Moines Register

Illinois Daily Herald

Los Angeles Daily News

You're comparing a bad street vendor hotdog to some fairly upscale restaurants there, Sparky. Whatever lets you sleep.

You're comparing a bad street vendor hotdog to some fairly upscale restaurants there, Sparky. Whatever lets you sleep.

The newspaper endorsement battle — in one chart

* Newspapers endorsing Obama have more subscribers than those backing Romney. If you add up the Sunday circulation of all the papers, those supporting Obama reach 3 million people, while those backing Romney reach 2.1 million.

Last edited:

* Newspapers endorsing Obama have more subscribers than those backing Romney. If you add up the Sunday circulation of all the papers, those supporting Obama reach 3 million people, while those backing Romney reach 2.1 million.

so, the number of subscribers determines the journalistic integrity of the paper? Interesting theory.

So, as is typical for a leftist, "quantity" is much more important than "quality".

so, the number of subscribers determines the journalistic integrity of the paper? Interesting theory.

If that's the criteria, then what must they think about FOX News.:eusa_whistle:

wanna bet your account on it? Romney wins, you leave the board forever, no socks, nothign.

Obama wins, I leave.. no socks... nothing.

Got the balls?

You're clearly looking for an excuse to cut and run, but I won't give it to you.

I don't want you to leave. I want you here so I can spend months mocking you for being such a squealing pansy and and all-around total fuktard. If you piss yourself and run, I want everyone to know that you did it totally voluntarily.

wanna bet your account on it? Romney wins, you leave the board forever, no socks, nothign.

Got the balls?

You're clearly looking for an excuse to cut and run, but I won't give it to you.

I don't want you to leave. I want you here so I can spend months mocking you for being such a squealing pansy and and all-around total fuktard. If you piss yourself and run, I want everyone to know that you did it totally voluntarily.

So, unlike Salt Jones, Candycorn and RDD_1210, you lack the courage of your convictions. They, while insufferable libtard asshats, at least had the balls to accept the challenge.

You, on the other hand, are simple a whiny libtard with no courage.

So, unlike Salt Jones, Candycorn and RDD_1210, you lack the courage of your convictions. They, while insufferable libtard asshats, at least had the balls to accept the challenge.

Crying at me even louder won't help. You're still not getting that excuse to run from me.

I demand a cash bet. $1000, even money. Obviously, cash up front in an escrow, because everyone knows you'd refuse to pay up. We'll have to set it up through one of the online gambling houses. Deal?

Got the balls?

Loser leaves town bets are for cowards looking for a way to avoid facing any real music if they lose.

On top of that, Conservative has already entered such a wager with someone on the board so when he is making this offer he isn't risking anything further.

So, sounds like Listening and Conservative will be gone after Tuesday. Any other NaziCons make similar stupid bets?

Got the balls?

Loser leaves town bets are for cowards looking for a way to avoid facing any real music if they lose.

On top of that, Conservative has already entered such a wager with someone on the board so when he is making this offer he isn't risking anything further.

I noticed that. He seems to have the same bet with a number of people. What kind of BS is that?

Forum List

Back