A dozen House Republicans voted against Congressional Gold Medals for police who protected them on January 6

View attachment 469010

A dozen House Republicans voted against a resolution to award three Congressional Gold Medals, one of the nation’s highest civilian honors, to the Capitol Police, the D.C. police and the Smithsonian Institution in recognition of those who protected the U.S. Capitol when it was attacked Jan. 6.

The GOP lawmakers, who said they objected to the use of the term “insurrectionists” in the resolution, are: Andy Biggs (Ariz.), Thomas Massie (Ky.), Andy Harris (Md.), Lance Gooden (Tex.), Matt Gaetz (Fla.), Marjorie Taylor Greene (Ga.), Louie Gohmert (Tex.), Michael Cloud (Tex.), Andrew S. Clyde (Ga.), Greg Steube (Fla.), Bob Good (Va.) and John Rose (Tenn.).

The House’s resolution, which passed 413 to 12, recognizes all Capitol Police and other law enforcement officers.

What is wrong with these people?
I disagree with you. A lot of these alleged guards were cowards: I saw the whole long Youtube of that black guard who cravenly fled up stairs after stairs after stairs away from the people coming in, until all I could think was, how many stories does this building HAVE?? The guy was totally worthless and should be fired; I assume he was, and hope so. No, a lot of these useless "defenders" were worth nothing and should certainly not be "recognized" ------- they should be fired.

You mean the black guy who was honored for leading the domestic terrorists away from Congress members? His name is Eugene Goodman.

Capitol Police Officer Led Mob Away From Senate Chamber
Is he the guy who fled, obviously terrified, stair flight after stair flight, up and up and up? Never standing his ground, never asserting authority of any kind? If so, they are recognizing him only because he's black. I guess it's supposed to be a wonderful thing to be a BLACK coward.

I don't know what the name of that coward is, but if it's Eugene Goodman, he's definitely NoGoodman.

Damn, are you trolling or really that stupid? He was honored for his bravery.

View attachment 469028

Officer who lured Capitol rioters away applauded at inauguration
You didn't watch the Never-Ending flight up the stairs, did you?

I did, twice. Sheeeeeeeesh, what a coward.

Gold Medals?

For being warned by the FBI in advance yet doing nothing to prep, prevent, or protect?

For moving barricades to give Antifa and rioters access to the Capitol?

For doing nothing, allowing Antifa and rioters to break windows and enter the Capitol?

For guiding Antifa and rioters through the Capitol?

For shooting a female vet, who was surrounded by several other police - who had a sweater in her backpack - in the head?

Seriously?

Gold Medals?

For being warned by the FBI in advance yet doing nothing to prep, prevent, or protect?

For moving barricades to give Antifa and rioters access to the Capitol?

For doing nothing, allowing Antifa and rioters to break windows and enter the Capitol?

For guiding Antifa and rioters through the Capitol?

For shooting a female vet, who was surrounded by several other police - who had a sweater in her backpack - in the head?

Seriously?
Yeah, pretty sorry job performance. The black ones get medals for participation, apparently. The rest get fired.

View attachment 469010

A dozen House Republicans voted against a resolution to award three Congressional Gold Medals, one of the nation’s highest civilian honors, to the Capitol Police, the D.C. police and the Smithsonian Institution in recognition of those who protected the U.S. Capitol when it was attacked Jan. 6.

The GOP lawmakers, who said they objected to the use of the term “insurrectionists” in the resolution, are: Andy Biggs (Ariz.), Thomas Massie (Ky.), Andy Harris (Md.), Lance Gooden (Tex.), Matt Gaetz (Fla.), Marjorie Taylor Greene (Ga.), Louie Gohmert (Tex.), Michael Cloud (Tex.), Andrew S. Clyde (Ga.), Greg Steube (Fla.), Bob Good (Va.) and John Rose (Tenn.).

The House’s resolution, which passed 413 to 12, recognizes all Capitol Police and other law enforcement officers.

I disagree with you. A lot of these alleged guards were cowards: I saw the whole long Youtube of that black guard who cravenly fled up stairs after stairs after stairs away from the people coming in, until all I could think was, how many stories does this building HAVE?? The guy was totally worthless and should be fired; I assume he was, and hope so. No, a lot of these useless "defenders" were worth nothing and should certainly not be "recognized" ------- they should be fired.

You mean the black guy who was honored for leading the domestic terrorists away from Congress members? His name is Eugene Goodman.

Is he the guy who fled, obviously terrified, stair flight after stair flight, up and up and up? Never standing his ground, never asserting authority of any kind? If so, they are recognizing him only because he's black. I guess it's supposed to be a wonderful thing to be a BLACK coward.

I don't know what the name of that coward is, but if it's Eugene Goodman, he's definitely NoGoodman.

Damn, are you trolling or really that stupid? He was honored for his bravery.

View attachment 469028

Officer who lured Capitol rioters away applauded at inauguration
You didn't watch the Never-Ending flight up the stairs, did you?

I did, twice. Sheeeeeeeesh, what a coward.

Yes, dumbass, I've watched in many times as he was luring the domestic terrorists away from Congress members.

Why not? We give Rush Limbaugh medals, so I mean. BTW, there's the door, don't let it hit you on way out.

First of all, this isn't even about Rush Limbaugh. He deserved the medal for various reasons. That had nothing to do with the Capitol police, or D.C. police.
Secondly, you can't even answer the question I posted. Why do they even deserve such a medal for that, when in fact, they were warned two days in advance, but they were unprepared to do anything about it?

Yes, dumbass, I've watched in many times as he was luring the domestic terrorists up the stairs away from the Senate chamber.

He was running like a rabbit. I was ashamed to watch such cowardice.

He gets a Black Participation medal; I bet they gave those out to all the blacks. Pretty sorry.

Yes, dumbass, I've watched in many times as he was luring the domestic terrorists up the stairs away from the Senate chamber.

He was running like a rabbit. I was ashamed to watch such cowardice.

He gets a Black Participation medal; I bet they gave those out to all the blacks. Pretty sorry.

You're just an ignorant troll. Permanent ignore for you. Bye...

The Republicans who voted against this sorry charade are the only ones with any courage to say the truth about this complete lack of defense.

Not that I think Congress needed much defense against most of the protestors ------ grandmas, singing patriotic songs ----

But that zip-tie guy worries me. That was a bad guy.

First of all, this isn't even about Rush Limbaugh. He deserved the medal for various reasons. That had nothing to do with the Capitol police, or D.C. police.
Secondly, you can't even answer the question I posted. Why do they even deserve such a medal for that, when in fact, they were warned two days in advance, but they were unprepared to do anything about it?

View attachment 469010

There were no "domestic terrorists" involved here. It was, at the worst, an Unarmed Insurrection that was mostly peaceful.

No innocents were targeted, it was a hard target where unarmed people took an action against a highly fortified Deep State position.

Labeling this as "terrorism" is just untrue.

The were armed domestic terrorists engaged in an insurrection to overturn a lawful presidential election. Your Ron Johnson bullshit spin won't fly...

How is it "terrorism", when the so-called "terrorists" weren't even armed and didn't target non-combatants? Just because you disagree with someone's political assessment doesn't make them a "terrorist". Osama Laden allegedly targeted non-combatants who were passengers in planes and receptionists in office towers. The Pals aim bombs at public buses and hospitals. Those events are "terrorism". This was just, at worst, an Unarmed Insurrection.

View attachment 469010

There were no "domestic terrorists" involved here. It was, at the worst, an Unarmed Insurrection that was mostly peaceful.

No innocents were targeted, it was a hard target where unarmed people took an action against a highly fortified Deep State position.

The were armed domestic terrorists engaged in an insurrection to overturn a lawful presidential election. Your Ron Johnson bullshit spin won't fly...

How is it "terrorism", when the so-called "terrorists" weren't even armed and didn't target non-combatants? Just because you disagree with someone's political assessment doesn't make them a "terrorist". Osama Laden allegedly targeted non-combatants who were passengers in planes and receptionists in office towers. The Pals aim bombs at public buses and hospitals. Those events are "terrorism". This was just, at worst, an Unarmed Insurrection.

That's funny - and really stupid. The 9/11 terrorists were armed with - airplanes.

Last edited:
View attachment 469010

What is wrong with these people? At least it passed 413 to 12.

Dang, are these cops the same ones you loons want to defund?

View attachment 469010

That's funny - and really stupid. The 9/11 terrorists were armed with - airplanes.

Actually, the 9/11 terrorists were armed with box cutters.

But the point is that the 9/11 terrorists aimed their terror at non-combatants.

Going into the heart of the Deep State to stop the steal may have been foolhardy, but it wasn't terrorism as the defenders of Sleepy Joe were armed to the teeth while the so-called insurrectionists were unarmed.

View attachment 469010

Going into the heart of the Deep State to stop the steal may have been foolhardy, but it wasn't terrorism as the defenders of Sleepy Joe were armed to the teeth while the so-called insurrectionists were unarmed.

So, they took down the World Trade Center and the Pentagon with "box cutters"? Damn...

1616038825599.png

Last edited:
View attachment 469010

One of them said almost all of them had guns in their pockets. (Remember, hardly any were actually arrested on Jan 6.) He was pointing out how 'peaceful' they were not to use them. And then he said the next time, they would.

Why do they even deserve such a medal for that,
Because even though they didn't have crowd control deterrents and were impossibly outnumbered, they managed to protect every single one of the thousands of Congress critters who were there in the complex, without harm to a single one. Over 140 of them took a beating holding the blue line. Of course Congress is grateful!

View attachment 469010

So, they took down the World Trade Center and the Pentagon with "box cutters"? Damn...

View attachment 469058
In reality...yes. They used the box cutters to kill the cockpit crews...seize the aircraft and then ram the towers.

It's the process. And the black guy was a coward. I haven't seen anybody back-up that fst since the Siouz at
Wounded Knee.

View attachment 469010

Could get really interesting is the policeman that shot an unarmed woman gets one

View attachment 469010

So lets give medals for those that vote against HR1

Forum List

Back