A double standard

Why do "working class whites" get to beg the government for jobs while they tell other races of working class people how they need to stop being dependent on government?

You want a government job just fill out the application, hurry up and wait. Provide you've got the qualifications, maybe some relevant experience, you might get the gig, regardless of skin color. Then again, a darker skin color could get you closer to the front of the line. Myself, I would be more concerned about my own personal merit winning the day, not the color of the face in a mirror.

A darker skin doesn't get you closer to jack shit. Shut that bullshit lie up. The color in the face in the mirror is why black unemployment has always been double that of whites.
Wrong again. If you are unemployed it is usually because you are not qualified, not presenting yourself appropriately (dressing or speaking professionally), or you have a shitty attitude or resume.

Why do "working class whites" get to beg the government for jobs while they tell other races of working class people how they need to stop being dependent on government?

That makes no sense, but then, you usually don't

It makes plenty of sense. You have adopted the white double standard due to your internalized racism.

They don't beg, they just ask their friends or are owed favors. I wonder if Obama did any favors for anybody?

They are begging according to those like you.
You are begging for a lesson in life-your own words, "working class whites" suggest whites work, while other races may be in the working class by collecting undeserved benefits. Your arguments using "you" will always fail-I am outside the norm for any group-that's what happens when you accuse without knowing. And your last lesson is that you sound like a bitter, beaten man who needs to look in a mirror instead of blaming others for his failures. Pull yourself up-you can do it!

you do know you arent doing the black community any service by being this stupid in public???

Your opinion of what service I am doing for the black community doesn't count.
Yes it does-it sounds like he has exposed you.

Forum List

Back