‘A devastating day’: Conservative writer says Comey testimony is beginning of the end for Trump

If today's reading of the talking points memos doesn't result in investigation and probable indictments of Hillary and Loretta then there is NO justice.

Maybe not, but Comey's testimony was like pouring hot water on a tub of snowflakes. Everything they were dreaming of came to an end. On Rush Limbaugh, he was talking about a bar in DC that opened up early and started selling alcohol at 9:30 am today. Even diehard football fans don't do that for the Superbowl.

I hope somebody took a cell phone video or picture of the open mouths as Comey spoke.

1jeb7f.gif

This isn't a thread about your favorite toy. Stay on topic, or get the fuck out.

You're still hoping for a Russian connection aren't you......

Hoping? Didn't you hear the testimony today? It's confirmed.

Confirming that trump isn't under investigation and that their is no evidence the Russians are connected to him is confirmed. Yes

You are our favorite toy.

You were watching the Asshole Channel again.

Shh...You're trying to make a Progressive look at a fact.

Don't you know SYTFE is delicate?

I was being...you know...delicate.

STYFE is nowhere near good enough to be in our league.

You've contributed absolutely nothing to this thread, other than 6 posts about me, freakshow. Do you have any interests in life other than me, you fucking inbred stalker?

You've contributed absolutely nothing to this thread, other than 6 posts about me, freakshow. Do you have any interests in life other than me, you fucking inbred stalker?
Simply because your OP is pointless.
And my pointing this out so eloquently obviously causes you to feel defensive.
Once again, a job well done by myself and the cheering crowd alongside me.

Simply because your OP is pointless.
And my pointing this out so eloquently obviously causes you to feel defensive.
Once again, a job well done by myself and the cheering crowd alongside me.

So, the answer is "no," then, you creepy stalking faggot.

This isn't a thread about your favorite toy. Stay on topic, or get the fuck out.

You're still hoping for a Russian connection aren't you......

Hoping? Didn't you hear the testimony today? It's confirmed.
How is it that Chris Matthews gets it and not you?

I couldn't care less what Chris thinks. Comey said that Russia 100% interfered with our election, and they will do it again. Confirmed.

Conservative Washington Post columnist Jennifer Rubin

I thought when TUCKER "tucked" that ridiculous creature it would crawl back under the rock it came from...But then MSNBC hires it, like they did that pedophile Kurt Eichenwald. :p WTF is wrong with MSNBC?

That's not how winners talk. A little nervous, are we?

Nervous about what? The only people who are obviously freaking out are the conservative muppets who rushed in to "funny" the OP or try to make the thread about me rather than the article.

I believe the word is "deflection." Usually happens whe people are shaking in their boots.

Conservative Washington Post columnist Jennifer Rubin

I thought when TUCKER "tucked" that ridiculous creature it would crawl back under the rock it came from...But then MSNBC hires it, like they did that pedophile Kurt Eichenwald. :p WTF is wrong with MSNBC?

Tucker Carlson, the one who has a perpetually constipated look on his face whenever a liberal is on his laughably stupid show? Yea, I bet you are a huge fan of Tucker. :lmao:

Forum List

Back