A Democrat Politician’s worst nightmare is racial harmony

TroglocratsRdumb

Diamond Member
Aug 11, 2017
A Democrat Politician’s worst nightmare is racial harmony and that is why they constantly fan the flames of racial tensions

Have you also noticed that CNN and MSNBC never miss a chance to fan the flames of hate.

Democrats foment racial tension because it works. Democrats are basically telling minorities look, yes we are corrupt, yes our policies suck, yes we really don't give a shit about you losers BUT those Republicans are worse they are racists.

A Democrat Politician’s worst nightmare is racial harmony and that is why they constantly fan the flames of racial tensions

Have you also noticed that CNN and MSNBC never miss a chance to fan the flames of hate.
-------------------------------------------------- yep , it amazes me , i have known and associated at work with a few 'blacks' and i generally treat them as Americans until i see or hear different .

democrat policies have failed the black community

as the economy continues to strengthen; hopefully enough of them will come around and they will no longer be used as political chattel

Can you imagine if your job as an elected democrat survived only if there are millions of poor people in your nation or state? How could you sleep at night knowing that your career depended on fostering hatred between the races and genders?
Obama set out to do just that on day one of his first term and he is still at it today...
Democrats are disgusting...they weren't always this way....losing mixed with greed for money and power has a way of changing some folks soul I guess...

Can you imagine if your job as an elected democrat survived only if there are millions of poor people in your nation or state? How could you sleep at night knowing that your career depended on fostering hatred between the races and genders?
Obama set out to do just that on day one of his first term and he is still at it today...
Democrats are disgusting...they weren't always this way....losing mixed with greed for money and power has a way of changing some folks soul I guess...

These are Godless people with little conscience. Remember who rallies against defunding Planned Parenthood and making abortion illegal.

Democrats foment racial tension because it works. Democrats are basically telling minorities look, yes we are corrupt, yes our policies suck, yes we really don't give a shit about you losers BUT those Republicans are worse they are racists.

I would disagree. It's not working......at least anymore. Talking with people all the time, it seems more and more are getting fed up with the words "racist" and "race" spewing from the Democrats with every breath. People ask all the time "why is everything racist today???" I tell them simple: the Democrat party.

It's one of the reasons I don't debate leftists that promote that irritation. Let them keep talking race. It only helps us win elections.

Forum List

Back