A delivery drivers day working in the inner city hoods of St. Louis

We found another trigger for the far left wing racists.

ā€œThe 1950sā€

Whenever somebody mentions the thriving economy we had in the 1950s, the lower divorce rate, the lower child born out of wedlock rate for both black and white people ā€¦.we can see that the BLM supporters lose their mind and start talking about race. Whatā€™s with that. You know the 1950s there was all sorts of problems in Africa and Europe and Asia. I guess for the far left wing ā€¦ they think the only country in the world is America. Well, they simply donā€™t have an answer to the fact that the United States was the top destination for immigrants and refugees of the world, including African ones in the 20th century.

SMH šŸ¤¦ā€ā™‚ļø

Peace to all hope everyone has a wonderful day. God bless America. God bless the black and white people who built this country, including my white grandfather, who had a black boss at the steel plant in the 1950s. He worked at Bethlehem Steel along with tens of thousands of other people in Buffalo making a great middle class wage. Too bad that today that steel plant is closed.

This wouldā€™ve never happened in the 1950s. Back in those days the black middle class and white middle class was a strong as it ever was in American history. People care about each other back then there was a much lower divorce rate much lower crime rate the cities were cleaner the streets are beautiful.
* I was a teenager in the 1950s. It was our last peaceful decade.

* The various reforms of the 1960s were intended to make this a more fair society.

* Sadly, it was a signal to a lot of folks to start acting up.

* Things will only get worse in the coming decades.

You made that up ā€¦ something you continuously do. Lying about other peoples, you are inventing their views. Try to be a more polite person. It will lead to you having a better day.

And tip your delivery drivers, tip your barber tip your valet. Or maybe leave this country ā€¦youā€™re not a part of America if you think that you donā€™t have to tip delivery people.
That's how you come across. You sound like an old racist because you are one.
I'm not leaving the country because the restaurant industry takes advantage of people desperate enough to work their shitty jobs.

* I was a teenager in the 1950s. It was our last peaceful decade.

* The various reforms of the 1960s were intended to make this a more fair society.

* Sadly, it was a signal to a lot of folks to start acting up.

* Things will only get worse in the coming decades.
very informative points and it is undeniable that there were more middle class jobs right out of high school in the 1950s for black and white people compared to this society we have today

Ford motor company and the united auto workers were one of the great civil rights pioneers of American history giving millions of jobs to black folks to help them get in the middle class in the 20th century.. black folks have these types of jobs in mass before 1960.

Iā€™m hopeful for the future. Iā€™m hopeful that cancel culture is being fought against and will itself be canceled. All we have to do is look at the boycott of Bud Light and target. Look at alternative media outlets like rumble, gaining more and more followers.

Any workin class black person or white person in America has no time to listen to what BLM has to say, they want a better job they want to be able to afford a house. Right now the average price of a home in America is $350,000.

57% of Americans donā€™t have $1000 for an emergency. Robert F Kennedy junior is pointing these things out and Iā€™m a proud democrat that supports him.

RFK all the way

Amid the racism from BLM, there is so much love and unity in America between all races and all people. We do have crumbling infrastructure, but the American people are united and Iā€™m confident for the future.

As expected numerous left wingers mamooth Arlette are not responding to the subject matter.
I addressed it direcxtly, by pointing ou it's a racist dogwhistle thread. After all, you didn't whimper about white people not tipping. You singled out blacks. You're using race-baiting to try to divide the USA because it's what your Russian masters told you to do.

And you're running from that point, like you always do.

Now, run again. Don't worry, everyone expects you to run, so you won't be disappointing anyone.

American manufacturers want it that way.
Not true

Libs used to hate manufacturers and accuse them of dupporting protectionism

Maybe they did

But sfter government opened up the US market to cheap imports American companies had no choice except to offshore or die

America needs hard working people who don't have to grovel and beg for extra coins because they aren't paid shit. America needs hard working people whose dignity is respected and are paid what their labor is worth in the free market.
My magic wand doesn't work any better than yours. People should tip as generously as they can afford.

No tip customers is a growing threat to American democracy and degeneracy in this country. It is a sign of a decline in parts of the country. Most American still tip, but this is starting to become a problem. This coincides with the rise of greed, materialism, and anti-Americanism.

But with Democrats like Robert F Kennedy, junior talking about traditional things like helping the working class ā€¦there is hope in this country.

Why should I have to tip? I'm paying full price for my food, why do I have to pay extra on top of that?

And why do I have pay a percent based on what I spend? If I buy something that's 12 dollars I have to pay X amount, but if I spend 50 dollars I have to pay X amount. The person bringing the food doesn't do any extra work but I have to tip more because I spent more?

Food is already expensive enough as it is and it's getting more expensive.

Food quality most places is also going down hill. So if I am paying more for lower quality and paying more in tips? Yeah, no way.

I already paid the persons wages when I bought the food.

Why should I have to tip? I'm paying full price for my food, why do I have to pay extra on top of that?

And why do I have pay a percent based on what I spend? If I buy something that's 12 dollars I have to pay X amount, but if I spend 50 dollars I have to pay X amount. The person bringing the food doesn't do any extra work but I have to tip more because I spent more?

Food is already expensive enough as it is and it's getting more expensive.

Food quality most places is also going down hill. So if I am paying more for lower quality and paying more in tips? Yeah, no way.

I already paid the persons wages when I bought the food.
You don't have to. Just make sure you are honest about that when you use a service like Door Dash

Your buddy Abe Lincoln wasn't real thrilled with them either. He wanted to deport them after the Civil War was over.

---Lincoln sought to deport freed slaves---

Yeah me and abe go way back...

WTF???

Forum List

Back