A Cruzio Crunch...Can the Combo Thump Trump? "Bone Marrow" vs Technical Issues..

You have blackmailed Rubio in that post. Any court of law would find in your quote in post #36 was that you were suggesting if Rubio got on board to expose Trump's seeing gay marriage as "beautiful" (on video on youtube), you and your cult would try to ruin Rubio with evangelicals by unsubstantiated rumor.

You have absolutely no clue what any court would find about anything- as evidenced by your perfect score of failure predicting every single court case.

You have blackmailed Rubio in that post. Any court of law would find in your quote in post #36 was that you were suggesting if Rubio got on board to expose Trump's seeing gay marriage as "beautiful" (on video on youtube), you and your cult would try to ruin Rubio with evangelicals by unsubstantiated rumor.

I am sure in Imaginationland a court of law would consider what I posted as blackmail but here in reality...not so much. Perhaps you should alert the Rubio campaign to this gross violation of law. I am sure once they finish laughing their lawyers will contact me forthwith. Make it a two-fer send them a copy of The Prince's Trust. :thup:

I'll admit, it is cute to see you wax indignant on 'unsubstantiated rumor' considering your post history. lol

Forum List

Back