A conservative just called him Thurston Howell Romney

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VZWaxjiQyFk]NRA: Barack Obama - "bitter gun owners" - YouTube[/ame]

Miss 47% has arrived. When are you going to start taking responsibility for your own life?

Can you please tell me who Romney is talking about with the 47% comment? Don't piss down my back and tell me it's raining. Typical republican defense. Is that all you got? You can't even describe who Romney is lumping into that 47%/. Your as fucking stupid as he is.

He's so conservative he urged Obama to run. He loves Bam Bam.

Conservative? Kiss my ass.

Brooks has been a frequent admirer of President Barack Obama. In an August 2009 profile of Brooks, The New Republic describes his first encounter with Obama, in the spring of 2005:

"Usually when I talk to senators, while they may know a policy area better than me, they generally don’t know political philosophy better than me. I got the sense he knew both better than me. [...] I remember distinctly an image of--we were sitting on his couches, and I was looking at his pant leg and his perfectly creased pant, and I’m thinking, a) he’s going to be president and b) he’ll be a very good president.

Oh and by looking at his perfectly creased pants, he just knew, just knew Obama was going to be a great President.

:lol:

David Brooks (journalist) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

oh darn, Brooks got his panties in a bunch, again:lol:

Hey Steph, why don't you try a different approach. Try reading what Brooks is saying. Or do this, make a list of neighbors that are the loathsome people Romney called half of America. Can you spot them at the supermarket, shopping mall, on the highway???

Romney's problem is that he has never been true to himself. He does not believe the right wing fanatics who control the party would accept him for who he really is, and in that assessment he is entirely correct.

His capitulation to the maniacs is an unprincipled one and has been very discomfiting to observe.

I believe the real Romney could do better for America than the real Obama.

Now, we will probably never have the opportunity (Romney loves that word) to find out.

Listening to Romney talk, I am always left with the impression he doesn't fully believe everything he says. I think he's smart, and perhaps could make a better president than Obama( but that's not saying much) but he lacks confidence to be himself and caves too much to the party.

Brooks is conservative? :lol: He’s a great columnist, but he’s not a conservative. Sorry.

Last edited:
you do realize that he didnt address labor and working people whatsoeer in his statement?

It be nice if you guys werent manufacturing outrage. Look at what he actually said.

lol

I know. It's silly to expect you to do that.

Somehow people being entitled to other peoples money = working people.

It's lol the way you'll defend anything a Republican does. Anything. Even when he puts YOU down. "Nah, he didn't mean me". No, he meant you.

Miss 47% has arrived. When are you going to start taking responsibility for your own life?

Can you please tell me who Romney is talking about with the 47% comment? Don't piss down my back and tell me it's raining. Typical republican defense. Is that all you got? You can't even describe who Romney is lumping into that 47%/. Your as fucking stupid as he is.

Romney is generalizing which is what his entire campaign and the entire republican platform is built on. No specifics, just know that all democrats are on welfare and all republicans are hard working americans who don't accept ANYTHING from the government. That's reality, right?

Hey Steph, why don't you try a different approach. Try reading what Brooks is saying. Or do this, make a list of neighbors that are the loathsome people Romney called half of America. Can you spot them at the supermarket, shopping mall, on the highway???

Romney's problem is that he has never been true to himself. He does not believe the right wing fanatics who control the party would accept him for who he really is, and in that assessment he is entirely correct.

His capitulation to the maniacs is an unprincipled one and has been very discomfiting to observe.

I believe the real Romney could do better for America than the real Obama.

Now, we will probably never have the opportunity (Romney loves that word) to find out.

Listening to Romney talk, I am always left with the impression he doesn't fully believe everything he says. I think he's smart, and perhaps could make a better president than Obama( but that's not saying much) but he lacks confidence to be himself and caves too much to the party.

It's funny, because Obama has the same problem. He caves to the republicans too much as well.

It's lol the way you'll defend anything a Republican does. Anything. Even when he puts YOU down. "Nah, he didn't mean me". No, he meant you.

I dont have the entitlement mentality and im not planning to vote for Obama. In what way is he refering to me?

Please. Educate me.

Who here is getting some form of government money while supporting Romney?

I am: I get my VA pension and my VA medical care.

Maple? Stephanie?

Who else?

Confession time, gang.

I grew up admiring real conservatives. Great men with integrity and human compassion like Everett Dirksen, Barry Goldwater and William Buckley.

What Romney represents with his comments is not conservatism. It is narcissism.

I dont have the entitlement mentality and im not planning to vote for Obama. In what way is he refering to me?

Please. Educate me.

I'm going to take a wild stab here and guess you aren't wealthy. If you are then you're right, he wasn't talking about you. If however you're a middle class american or god forbid, an evil poor person then you're enemy #1 on Romneys list.

oh darn, Brooks got his panties in a bunch, again:lol:

don't care...you all didn't care when Obama called us, greedy, bible thumpers clinging to our guns...

screw him.. i call you/them greedy, bible thumpers clinging to our guns...pussy republican nutwings..​

All the masturbation over bibles and guns, get some cream and the beat your meat till you get some pudding!

causingpain-albums-crap-picture4877-ronnycreamgunload.jpg

Oh, yeah, I forgot. I got student loans (paid them off). We got WIC when we were young and in college: milk, cheese, beans for the kids and the young wife.

Oh, yeah, I forgot. I got my VA loan for my first house, and my GI bill helped pay for two graduate degrees.

Who here is getting some form of government money while supporting Romney?

I am: I get my VA pension and my VA medical care.

Maple? Stephanie?

Who else?

Confession time, gang.

Forum List

Back