A Confession From Creek

Creek

Aug 28, 2003
In the U.S.A..
I use to love to debate,bitch..and chat more than I do now...This summer alot of changes confronted my life...and what is was has to do with this world..and it's sad a door needs a lock..to keep the bad out...but it leaks in through the radio,TV..and internet......The world has also slowly begun to lock it's own heart now..if you think about it.....We see it everyday...in the people that walk this earth..with hearts as cold as ice.

I confess I have not read,listened..nor watched the news in months...What for?...Listen to death,abductions...and just bad news....?...That what it is....I don't find understanding it a solution anymore...that's bad....I've turned my shoulder to the worlds sorrows....but still inside my heart..I feel a spark for humanity left....I see more beauty walking down the street at night...and seeing a light on inside a house with a family together...I find comfort helping my neighbors..and friends....and today while I helped my neighbor of 80 shovel his driveway..He said to me.."Did you hear about the 12 & 13 year old abducted at the mall"...I could only put my head down...and told him I gave up on the news...cause it's bad news...

I think it's time for me to get back in the ring,and give it one more round...:)...As Rocky said..in his last street fight..."I didn't hear no bell ring"...LOL!!!...It's the love of friends..old & new...that make my world a better place....and hope yours too!!..

Creek....:)

Thanks MtnBiker....:).......Nice to meet you buddy!!!

The thanks goes to you too...for making this board great!!

Creek..:)

Damn, between Jackass and now Creek, I think the spirit of Christmas is setting in or something - wish it could here on my end!!! ba hum bug!!!! :D that was nice Creek! glad to see another person of your style, not many are like you!

Thanks Janeen!!....Instead of Chuck & I swording it out...We've both decided to become camp councelors at a camp for the blind..and work out our differences...and make a better world.....:)

....Just thoughts...and I'm happy Chuck is the man he is!!!....Not sure if it's the cloudy weather,or my feelings..or Christmas...but all the same...Thanks sweety...:)

Forum List

Back