A conclusion drawn from observing this board when it comes to politics...

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
MANY of you post in such a manner that you appear to be isolated and perhaps so old you really are out of touch with what's going on.

For instance in discussions with some of you, you come off as retired office workers who really have no point of reference to today's problems. Isolated for 40 or more years in a cubicle or office and then retired. It appears y'all have little connection to the problems facing today's work force. Ya Harp on and on about minimum wage and then pull obscure stats from the 60's or 70's.
Or you post about the need to move forward with the GREEN NEW DEAL as if you are oblivious to the horrible impact it would have on everyday average Americans who would actually pay for it because unlike you they are not already retired or on a fixed income.
Then there are the tards who constantly talk about CIVIL WAR like it's right around the corner. <------- definitely old Codgers who are so out of touch I'm surprised they can work a smart phone or new computer.

TLDR/ many of the posts I see on here come from people who seem completely detached from the actual realities of everyday life.

fxAOQZ1.gif

MANY of you post in such a manner that you appear to be isolated and perhaps so old you really are out of touch with what's going on.

For instance in discussions with some of you, you come off as retired office workers who really have no point of reference to today's problems. Isolated for 40 or more years in a cubicle or office and then retired. It appears y'all have little connection to the problems facing today's work force. Ya Harp on and on about minimum wage and then pull obscure stats from the 60's or 70's.
Or you post about the need to move forward with the GREEN NEW DEAL as if you are oblivious to the horrible impact it would have on everyday average Americans who would actually pay for it because unlike you they are not already retired or on a fixed income.
Then there are the tards who constantly talk about CIVIL WAR like it's right around the corner. <------- definitely old Codgers who are so out of touch I'm surprised they can work a smart phone or new computer.

TLDR/ many of the posts I see on here come from people who seem completely detached from the actual realities of everyday life.
I see a lot of ignorance and poor writing on both sides but never in my posts...

You do all these things.

I see a lot of ignorance and poor writing on both sides but never in my posts...

Good one! :abgg2q.jpg:

Good one! :abgg2q.jpg:
They are very angry in life because of a limited vocabulary..lol

To the OP. Its not always About changing the system! How do people come out here to impose their dictatorial political outlook? Besides its,

Wow; that is quite the condescending post
Could be I guess. I imagine it all depends on how YOU or anyone else perceived it. Did you take it personally or feel attacked or did you se it for what it was, an observation?

Awe who am I kidding, you took it personally....

Wow; that is quite the condescending post
Could be I guess. I imagine it all depends on how YOU or anyone else perceived it. Did you take it personally or feel attacked or did you se it for what it was, an observation?

Awe who am I kidding, you took it personally....

No, I didn't take it personally but in a general sense it is pretty condescending.

How's the back doing these days?

I post what I want to post people can take it however they want. It's not like any of us really know each other or what another posters life experience is we are just avatars and screen names.

I'm just a Southern Girl. Little behind on all the racial issues. Eatin' Chocolate Pie all day. Black people are important. I hug them every day. I say 'you is important'.
th

You do all these things.

So do you.

You do all these things.

So do you.

Yep I most certainly do. Because it seems that many whites here don't understand how past events, laws and policies affect us now. For example, every time somebody mentions the constitution, it is a direct example of how past laws impact us right now.

I am well connected to the present. I don't lie to myself and pretend that everything just automatically changes because a law is signed or because a group of people say so.

I totally agree with you gramps. Debate is fruitless, at least in politics. There is no straight line thinking. No researching the facts. Absolutely no changing of minds. No shame when your position is unsupportable. No acknowledgment of a point well taken. No respect for the truth. Why spend time with a tipsy unyielding partisan continually insulting you when you could be trash talking in the flame zone. Time here is increasingly a waste. Thanks for post.

Miss Frizzle?! Capitol Building Schooltrip Again?! Segregation naw segregation tamorraw, segregation forevar

You're relaxed and feelin' good, cruising down mainstreet, THE MAGIC SCHOOL BUS

Forum List

Back