A Compton, CA city councilman and 5 others were charged with ‘conspiracy to commit election fraud’

Dude, you’re lost
I'm thinking he is a special needs kid.

I am kinda feeling bad for destroying his lunacy today. I have also grown bored with his dumbassery so I'll let him off the hook for the rest of the night.

Probably time for his meds anyway.

Nope.

maybe go reread stupid fkr
Do I have to school you like nostra.
It will take a minute to find the post where YOU made the 235 count the subject. Or are you going to lie like nostra and claim you never questioned that figure.

Where's your LINK to that?

:itsok: :itsok: :itsok: :itsok: :itsok: :itsok: :itsok:

Where's your LINK to that?

:itsok: :itsok: :itsok: :itsok: :itsok: :itsok: :itsok:

So you admit your post contained NO LINK.

Thank you for admitting it.

Do I have to school you like nostra.
It will take a minute to find the post where YOU made the 235 count the subject. Or are you going to lie like nostra and claim you never questioned that figure.
That’s not the subject, as I already stated! Stay stupid

Maybe i'm late to the argument, but did anybody bother to read the article?

It involves conspiracy to cast 3 votes.

Hardly proof of any kind of massive or systematic voter fraud.

Just 3 votes
Surely you understand the purpose of the thread.

Well, maybe you don't.

Nobody said there was no voter fraud, and they've caught what little there was. Like these two candidates, and the man in georgia who voted is dead mothers ballot for Trump.

Your problem is you need to find 1 million more instances like this to even put a dent into Bidens victory.
This is not about the Presidential election. It's about a California Councilman election. It's an EXAMPLE of how easy it is to commit election fraud. It has nothing to do with the hacking and internet manipulation of vote tabulations that gave the election to Biden.

But you said, when somebody makes a claim, such as claiming he's not guilty, that the burden of proof automatically falls upon them.

Your own words.
You are a fucking idiot (apologies for demeaning idiots with this comparison). The side charging the person with a crime must prove their case as THEY made the original claim. Try to learn something will you?

No one said it doesn't happen.
Let’s be clear, you are not the authority on voter fraud, not today, yesterday or any other day…
The argument is that it rarely happens and it's very hard to get away with it.
Now this is where you prove you have no idea what you are talking about, you can go ahead and admit now you have zero evidence to prove this…
As we see here.
Your opinions are like ass holes, everyone has one…

Forum List

Back