A comic book of a campaign

Trump is 100 % Bull shit
Donald Trump rep: offer to debate Bernie Sanders was just a joke

Source: Guardian

Donald Trump was only joking when he said he would debate Bernie Sanders, his campaign said on Thursday after a morning of media frenzy.

<...>

Sanders’ campaign confirmed he was serious about the opportunity if Trump was, but an aide to Trump clarified on Thursday that the former reality TV star was joking and had no intention to actually debate Sanders.

A debate between candidates from both parties before the conclusion of the nominating process would have been highly unusual and a potential headache for Clinton, who turned down an invitation from Fox News to debate Sanders earlier this week – citing the need to shift gears toward the looming battle with Trump in November.

Read more: Donald Trump offer to debate Bernie Sanders was just a joke, aide says

Donald Trump was only joking when he said he would debate Bernie Sanders, his campaign said on Thursday after a morning of media frenzy.
SmarmyDon is only joking about being president. He knows nothing and isn't interested in learning. He wants the flag-waving glory but not actual day-to-day duties, as he's already said. It's easy to say, "I'll do this...and I'll do that...and it'll be great" but he wants someone else to do the heavy lifting.

Oh, and SmarmyDon just told Californians that they haven't been suffering a drought for the last five years. It's actually been some kind of conspiracy where the state government lets needed irrigation water run out to sea. Tin foil hat time!

Donald Trump Blasts “Mexican” Judge in Trump University Case
Source: Slate

You know what’s presidential? Using 12 minutes of a campaign rally to criticize a judge who is overseeing civil litigation against your failed “education” venture. And that’s exactly what Donald Trump did in San Diego when he seemingly bored his audience with details about the ongoing case, specifically attacking U.S. District Judge Gonzalo Curiel for being a “hater” and even speculating about what his ethnicity might be.

“The trial is going to take place sometime in November. There should be no trial. This should have been dismissed on summary judgment easily,” Trump said. “Everybody says it, but I have a judge who is a hater of Donald Trump, a hater. He’s a hater. His name is Gonzalo Curiel.”

Curiel “is not doing the right thing. And I figure, what the hell? Why not talk about it for two minutes?” What followed was “one of his most personal attacks against an apolitical figure since becoming the presumptive Republican presidential nominee,” notes the Wall Street Journal. As part of his attack, Trump told his audience, which just moments earlier had chanted about the need to “build that wall,” that Curiel is “Mexican.”

“I think Judge Curiel should be ashamed of himself,” Trump said. “I’m telling you, this court system, judges in this court system, federal court, they ought to look into Judge Curiel. Because what Judge Curiel is doing is a total disgrace, OK? But we’ll come back in November. Wouldn’t that be wild if I’m president and I come back to do a civil case? Where everybody likes it. OK. This is called life, folks.”

Read more: Donald Trump Blasts “Mexican” Judge in Trump University Case

Donald Trump Blasts “Mexican” Judge in Trump University Case
OMG, I'm surprised he didn't call him a Mexican rapist judge. It gets more surreal every day. I keep thinking I'm going to wake up and say, "You'll never guess what I dreamed last night!"

• Banned
miketx, come the Wednesday after election you freeks are going to be jumping off buildings.

miketx, come the Wednesday after election you freeks are going to be jumping off buildings.

Well if Trump loses, since I am not an unstable liberal cock smoker, and have not threatened to leave the country, or any other liberal bullshit, as I have stated before, I will simply prepare for the worst. In other words, I will prepare to fight.

Well if Trump loses, since I am not an unstable liberal cock smoker, and have not threatened to leave the country, or any other liberal bullshit, as I have stated before, I will simply prepare for the worst. In other words, I will prepare to fight.
You are only an unstable far righty dick sucker, and the worst will be something you can't handle. Fight? You silly goof, the FEMA camps will be open for the likes of you. I have four of them myself in Texas, and am looking for good trustees. Three hots and a cot, and you will be the very last into the showers, I promise.

Forum List

Back