Braking: Rump Names Running Mate!

Pogo

Diamond Member
Dec 7, 2012
Fennario
Good to see somebody else saw this comparison. GMTA.

>> Donald Trump names Kevin Trudeau as Running Mate in Race to the White House

Jupiter, Florida, API News Services, March 9, 2016 -- Eat your heart out, Canada; the US might soon have a Trudeau in power too. But he won't be a liberal like that young Justin fellow.

In a stunning development in an already controversial US presidential campaign, Republican front-runner Donald J. Trump has named infomercial king Kevin Trudeau as his running mate. Although currently serving a 10-year sentence in a Federal prison in Alabama for criminal contempt related to infomercials for one of his diet books, that's no impediment, says Mr. Trump, who added that the Donald J. Trump Foundation has made a "substantial" donation to Mr. Trudeau's legal defense fund.

Said Mr. Trump, "I've given careful consideration to this matter and after talking to and vetting many, many people, I have decided that I needed another 'outsider' rather than a career politician by my side. Kevin is definitely an outsider; the establishment hates him. And he and I have a lot in common. He is one of the most successful businessmen in modern history, and he has terrific taste in foreign wives. He can pick a '10' every time.

"And like me, Kevin has been fighting the establishment and telling truths that those in power just don't want to hear. They don't wanna hear any of it, I tell you. They're running scared now. And Kevin, he got put in jail for telling the truth, and that never should have happened."

Kevin_Trudeau-Prison_Escape_Plan.jpg

When asked how a convicted felon could become V.P., Mr. Trump scoffed. "There's nothing in the Constitution that says a convicted felon can't be president or vice president."

He added that the point might become moot anyway. "Kevin lost his appeal last month but we're taking the case to the Supreme Court. We're going to get his conviction reversed, we're going to get that $40 million civil fine vacated, and we're going to make sure that the government compensates Kevin for all of the time and money they've taken from him. And we're gonna get that 1990s fraud conviction reversed too; he never should have been in jail for that either.

"And then we're gonna change the criminal contempt laws, and throw out the Federal Trade Commission if we need to, so that something like this travesty of justice will never happen again."

Kevin Rump; Donald Trudeau. See the difference? Me neither.

Well, at least he's not a liberal cock choker.

Note to OP: It's "breaking"....not "braking"

March 9 would not exactly be "breaking" would it?

As I said when I joined this site -- when I make a typo... it's deliberate.
Think about it.

I also considered "barking" but clearly I'm already posting over some heads, so... I didn't.

Think about it.

Typical libby. When caught, lie some more.

Sigh.... reading aloud to the Illiterati...

Brand spankin' new here, hello. I had gone looking in search of a viable dialogue site and this one kept coming up. Seems to have a lot of features and flexibility, if not so easy on the eyes. Seems to have a wide range of topics too, and this is good.

I'm in North Carolina (by choice, not birth), travel a lot, have lived in the South, North, California (briefly) and Europe. Interests in media, politics, music, travel, geography, religions, linguistics and creative writing, but severely math disinclined, so don't start tossing budgetary numbers or stock dividend rates at me or I'll go right to sleep.

I named myself after one of my seminal influences. It's not unusual for me to start talking like him (fair warning) nor to engage in shameless puns. All my typos are intenentional, and everything I write gonna be funky.

Cheers.

December 7, 2012.

"Rump" is exactly the same thing, Dumbass.

----------------------- thanks for pointing that out Sassy , I think that Pogo was flummoxed and her fingers became uncontrollable and unhooked from her brain . Surprising actually because Pogo always thinks that she is very smart .

yeah , maybe its just part of her / his / its gender confusion , who knows !!

----------------------- thanks for pointing that out Sassy , I think that Pogo was flummoxed and her fingers became uncontrollable and unhooked from her brain . Surprising actually because Pogo always thinks that she is very smart .

He is a she? Gadzooks it's so hard to tell with progressives

Pizziz a fucking moron. One of these cretins who thinks calling someone a woman is somehow an insult.

how would I know your gender , I just assume that you have a liberal bend to you , figure that you are a young female as you sound like one to me Pogo , same as Luds !! As a liberal you might be a confused boy , who knows . Post a pick of you and your schlong [anthony weiner style] if you want to post proof of your maleness Miss Pogo !!

how would I know your gender , I just assume that you have a liberal bend to you , figure that you are a young female as you sound like one to me Pogo , same as Luds !! As a liberal you might be a confused boy , who knows . Post a pick of you and your schlong [anthony weiner style] if you want to post proof of your maleness Miss Pogo !!

It's instructive that you juvenile little whiners, when faced with stuff you can't think of a way to debate, fall back on some kind of gender-bender and actually think you're making a point.

Kind of pathetic really. :itsok:

When I see the name Pogo I just think of clowns :rolleyes:

When I see the name Pogo I just think of clowns :rolleyes:

:dunno: You're literarily deprived then.

See, if you actually read Walt Kelley you'd get where my spelling puns come from.

Last edited:

Think about it.

Typical libby. When caught, lie some more.
This is classic pogo. He/she doesn't know when to just give up and slink away, always trying to act like you just "didn't understand". Dig, dig, dig. :lol:

Forum List

Back