A clear reason why we need closed Primaries

Why should someone need to swear loyalty to a party to be able to vote for the candidate of their choice?

You can vote for your candidate in the general election.

primaries are just that, unless they are open non partisan primaries, where the top 2-4 candidates get to go onto the general election regardless of party.

Why should someone need to swear loyalty to a party to be able to vote for the candidate of their choice?

Because primaries are intended to be that party members select the candidate for the general election. Therefore the selection should be made by that party. The idea that "well my parties candidate is a shoe in - so I'm going to vote in the other parties primary to try to get the more undesirable opponent on the general election ballot" isn't ethical.

Any individual can always for the candidate of their choice in the general election, if the individual isn't the party candidate - then use the write in option.

WW

when you give a logical explanation we can talk,, just saying it doesnt make it true,,

If freedom of speech were absolute fighting words exceptions wouldn't exist.

If RKBA was absolute, felons could not be denied it.

Human rights is too general of a term to give a general examples, but if you wage war against the US or hang out in a Civil War zone with someone who does, expect a Hellfire up your ass.

If freedom of speech were absolute fighting words exceptions wouldn't exist.

If RKBA was absolute, felons could not be denied it.

Human rights is too general of a term to give a general examples, but if you wage war against the US or hang out in a Civil War zone with someone who does, expect a Hellfire up your ass.
heres where your ignorance shows its ugly head,,

its not a right when it infringes on anothers right,,,

OH and fighting words are perfectly fine,, its when you call for action against another where it is no longer a right,,

you progressives are such pathetic pieces of shit,,

heres where your ignorance shows its ugly head,,

its not a right when it infringes on anothers right,,,

OH and fighting words are perfectly fine,, its when you call for action against another where it is no longer a right,,

you progressives are such pathetic pieces of shit,,

Again, not a progressive. You use words like they don't have any meaning.

flailing shitposter continues to flail.....

just because you dont proudly display your political leaning s doesnt mean your words arent from the progressive handbook,,

Now you are just making shit up.

All over being called out as proposing something right out of the fascist playbook.

why are you still on personal attacks instead of proving me wrong like I showed how you were wrong??

Because that's all you are worth after flailing about and denying your fascist plan to destroy political parties and those who belong to them?

I quoted what you said, no lying involved.

Where did I claim that?
removing the D and R from all government documents and ballots doesnt violate anyones rights,, if fact it would protect peoples rights since they are elected to represent the people of their state not a political party or the people that elected them,,

removing the D and R from all government documents and ballots doesnt violate anyones rights,, if fact it would protect peoples rights since they are elected to represent the people of their state not a political party or the people that elected them,,

you wanted them declared terrorists organizations, do you need me to show you your quote again dumbfuck?

Forum List

Back