A clear reason why we need closed Primaries

you wanted them declared terrorists organizations, do you need me to show you your quote again dumbfuck?
I am entitled to my opinion am I not??

and thats not even getting into their actions that prove them to be just that,,

no you on the other hand have said we have no rights at all when you said they are not absolute when they are,,
I showed you where your example was wrong,, would you like to try another one??

I am entitled to my opinion am I not??

and thats not even getting into their actions that prove them to be just that,,

no you on the other hand have said we have no rights at all when you said they are not absolute when they are,,
I showed you where your example was wrong,, would you like to try another one??

And you are entitled for it to get called out for the dumbfuckery it is.

dumbfuckery is legal speech

And I didn't bring up anything about legality, I brought up you wanting to declare the two main political parties in this country terrorist organizations, and by association, the members of those parties terrorists as fascism.

And I didn't bring up anything about legality, I brought up you wanting to declare the two main political parties in this country terrorist organizations, and by association, the members of those parties terrorists as fascism.
I said they are free to associate with anyone they want,, just that the D and R be removed from ballots and fed gov institutions since the constitution says they are there to represent the people of their state not political action groups,,

being declared terrorists is based on their history and actions and would be the right and just thing to do,,

I said they are free to associate with anyone they want,, just that the D and R be removed from ballots and fed gov institutions since the constitution says they are there to represent the people of their state not political action groups,,

No, you said tried as terrorist organizations and banned from political activities. Since organizations are made by the people in them, this MUST translate to declaring the people in them terrorists and banning their political activities.

Do I have to copy your quote again to remind your dumb aspie ass?

No, you said tried as terrorist organizations and banned from political activities. Since organizations are made by the people in them, this MUST translate to declaring the people in them terrorists and banning their political activities.

Do I have to copy your quote again to remind your dumb aspie ass?
thats your translation not mine,,

Those are your words, and they can only mean what I said they mean.

Unless you have no handle on the english language, or the history of declaring organizations to be criminal/terroristic
who made you the final arbiter of what words mean or what I meant??

still waiting for your example of a right not being absolute??

who made you the final arbiter of what words mean or what I meant??

still waiting for your example of a right not being absolute??
I gave examples. you ignored them.

I am not the final arbiter, but your intent was clear from your statement, and your aspie inability to walk it back digs you into an even deeper hole every post.

I gave examples. you ignored them.

I am not the final arbiter, but your intent was clear from your statement, and your aspie inability to walk it back digs you into an even deeper hole every post.
I didnt ignore it I showed you how it was wrong and you ran away,,

do you wish to try another example??

it wasnt weak and ineffective,, in fact it debunked your claim so bad you ignored it and went back to saying I said something I didnt say,,

You said exactly what I quoted. That you didn't "mean it" or claim to "didn't mean it that way" is your English issue, not mine.

You didn't clarify, you tried to pretend you didn't say it.

I gave them. you dismissed them.
no I didnt,,

let me spin this using your logic that rights are not absolute,,,

if rights are not absolute how is your narrative of what I said a violation of someones rights??

no I didnt,,

let me spin this using your logic that rights are not absolute,,,

if rights are not absolute how is your narrative of what I said a violation of someones rights??

Because it would be, even if they aren't absolute. You want to ban political parties, and punish those who were members of said parties as terrorists.

Because it would be, even if they aren't absolute. You want to ban political parties, and punish those who were members of said parties as terrorists.
I never said anything of the kind,,
I said the D and R should not be on any fed document or ballot because people are elected to represent the state that elected them not the party they belong too,,

and since you say rights are not absolute I dont understand your objection,,

I never said anything of the kind,,
I said the D and R should not be on any fed document or ballot because people are elected to represent the state that elected them not the party they belong too,,

and since you say rights are not absolute I dont understand your objection,,

You said they should be charged as terrorist organizations and banned from political activity.

That's as fascist as fascist can get.

As for your rehashed statement, why should people be denied the ability to tell others on a ballot which party they are part of?

Why is less information better in your opinion?

Forum List

Back