A$$-Chewing Motivates Sessions - He will FINALLY Investigate Leaks

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
To everyone so critical of Trump hammering Sessions....it worked. Sessions is FINALLY getting off his ass and doing his job... but it should not have taken a public ass-chewing to get him to do it.

Sessions to announce investigations into intelligence leaks: source

The DOJ is claiming, AFTER the public 'spanking' that Session has been considering invetigating the leaks for some time now, but it took THIS to make Sessions finally announce efforts to investigate the leaks:

""I want the attorney general to be much tougher," Trump said. "I want the leaks from intelligence agencies, which are leaking like rarely have they ever leaked before, at a very important level. These are intelligence agencies we cannot have that happen."

:clap:

Sessions has really taken up his spare time to reinstitute the federal crimes against American citizens for smoking weed...

To everyone so critical of Trump hammering Sessions....it worked. Sessions is FINALLY getting off his ass and doing his job... but it should not have taken a public ass-chewing to get him to do it.

The DOJ is claiming, AFTER the public 'spanking' that Session has been considering invetigating the leaks for some time now, but it took THIS to make Sessions finally announce efforts to investigate the leaks:

""I want the attorney general to be much tougher," Trump said. "I want the leaks from intelligence agencies, which are leaking like rarely have they ever leaked before, at a very important level. These are intelligence agencies we cannot have that happen."

Politicians only work if public opinion shows they need to work.
Sessions is a politician.
I would have selected a prosecutor to be AG.

I like that Fox News used a "leaker" source for their article. LOL

I like that Fox News used a "leaker" source for their article. LOL

Hmmm...that same source has always been ok to sowflakes for CNN, MSNBC, and every other liberal fake news rag to use...and NOW you have a problem with it?! :p

Sessions has really taken up his spare time to reinstitute the federal crimes against American citizens for smoking weed...
crazy isn't it? there are drugs out there killing people, but weed isn't the one.

Will it take another public a$$-chewing before US AG Sessions orders the FBI to take over the Debbie Wasserman-Schultz-Pakistani Spy Ring investigation from the Keystone Capitol Cops?

there are quite a few conservatives siding with sessions in this tiff. just adds to the comedy of our current political situation. Perhaps the coin trump flips today lands on the i love Jeff side.

Who was the source for this?

Let's let Donald Trump respond to this type of story:

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump Jul 12

Remember, when you hear the words "sources say" from the Fake Media, often times those sources are made up and do not exist.

Will it take another public a$$-chewing before US AG Sessions orders the FBI to take over the Debbie Wasserman-Schultz-Pakistani Spy Ring investigation from the Keystone Capitol Cops?
^ :cuckoo:
so bitching at meetings is 100% of value and will surely lead to ousting the trump but going after proven crimes is crazy.
so basically this is your "i got nothing so i'm gonna pretend you're crazier than i am"

got it.

so bitching at meetings is 100% of value and will surely lead to ousting the trump but going after proven crimes is crazy.
so basically this is your "i got nothing so i'm gonna pretend you're crazier than i am"

got it.
^ :cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

got it.
^ :cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:
point proven. later, hos.

Can't imagine anybody in news industry will "out" their sources. I think this might be like the illegal immigrants thing where it will curtail itself because there will be a backbone when it comes to enforcement. Under Obama and predecessors leakers likely never feared for their jobs. Now they'll have to learn to hold it.

Forum List

Back