A Censored Race War

Damien William is the monster who bashed Denny's head in with a cinder block,, he's serving a 46 year prison sentence for murdering a drug dealer..

good folks these assholes.

And he didn't serve a day for attempted murder on Reginald Denny, who never sold drugs. Go figure.

Reginald Denny to this day can't speak well or walk well, even after years of rehab. so in essence they murdered an innocent white person for no reason. his life is essentialy over.

My god I thought he was dead, I didn't think he survived that vicious beating.

And he didn't serve a day for attempted murder on Reginald Denny, who never sold drugs. Go figure.

Reginald Denny to this day can't speak well or walk well, even after years of rehab. so in essence they murdered an innocent white person for no reason. his life is essentialy over.

He did, but he might have been better off, if he hadn't, the poor guy.

It's a shame that the media doesn't give more attention to Black men like Thomas Sowell. Our big problem in the USA is the corrupt MSM. Very sick.

100% agreement!

This just proves that the violence among black people has nothing whatsoever to do with race. It has to do with a liberal view of permission. A class of persons who have been randomly chosen to get a pass on whatever crimes they commit. Defending against those people is the real crime.

It just happens to be black people. It could just as easily have been dwarves whose crimes are excused because of a history of dwarf tossing among the tall.

It's a shame that the media doesn't give more attention to Black men like Thomas Sowell. Our big problem in the USA is the corrupt MSM. Very sick.

100% agreement!

This just proves that the violence among black people has nothing whatsoever to do with race. It has to do with a liberal view of permission. A class of persons who have been randomly chosen to get a pass on whatever crimes they commit. Defending against those people is the real crime.

It just happens to be black people. It could just as easily have been dwarves whose crimes are excused because of a history of dwarf tossing among the tall.

Reminds me of the my favorite nick on Worlds of Warcraft: "Toss Me The Dwarf."

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

It's amazing that with all the persecution of white people taking place I'm still glad I'm white.

Go figure.

He did, but he might have been better off, if he hadn't, the poor guy.

I read the article Willow posted, the only reason he survived is because some people came to his aid and took him to the hospital in a cab, but the beating sounded completely vicious and savage, and I don't buy their excuse that they weren't trying to kill him, if you bash someones head in with a cinder block its not exactly a hand shake, you are trying to kill them.:doubt:

Leif Zimmerman had "the back of his head bashed in", he wouldn't have been able to shoot Martin.

What he had were minor abrasions that didn't require stitches.

Of course, like the rest of yor OP, facts are a moving target for you.
Zimmerman was lucky he shot Trayvon before the back of his head got bashed in. In situations like that you don´t want to wait to long thinking about it.

Forum List

Back