A Censored Race War

A broken nose is not just and abrasion, you will lose and Zimmerman will be let go, then all hell will break loose and the thugs will go on a rampage and you will make excuses for that also.

It'll be a replay of Rodney King...

You think it will be any different when Obama loses?

Hopefully? NO. Realistically? Maybe...I think the American people are smart enough to NOT go down that road.

I hope Zimmrmann walks after murdering Martin.

It will be a referendum on SYG when people realizes it allows an armed assailant to persue and murder and walk under the guise of "self defense" (since the only other witness is dead).

It's too late for Martin, but maybe the next teenager will live.

Let me translate that hysterical liberal rant:

George Zimmerman the "white hispanic" should die in the electric chair for believing in the 2nd amendment, carrying a gun, and defending himself.

Pretty much that's it.

Yes, "I hope Zimmermannwalks" secretly means that. :cuckoo:

You aren't smart enough to see where I am coming from.

No, on the contrary. You aren't smart enough to rise above liberal stereotypes and emotion driven narratives to consider the idea you might have been sold a bill of goods by the media and once again, they are wrong.

Heck, they did during the LA riots, despite that poor trucker being dragged from his truck and having his head beat in with bricks!

Reginald Denny you mean?

On the recent 20th anniversary of the King Riots, Keith Henry Watson was interviewed by local news. Watson is still proud of beating up Denney and still claims Denney had it coming because he is white.

If a white person says that about a black man, he's a racist. But black people openly express hatred towards whites and they are "victims."

Says a lot.

I have to wonder, if it was the other way around, would they have forgiven.

Dunno...I have to belive as Americans first and foremost...it would happen.

I think you are being way too optimistic about that.

Yeah...I sometimes get that way...while knowing unfortunately History repeats at the hands of those that haven't been taught...nor could care less...by design of Gubmint Schrools....;):eusa_whistle:

Black on white crime far far outnumbers white on black crime. In pat buchanans most recent book he says that a few years back the FBI reported 14,000 B on W rapes for the year versus ZERO W on B rapes!!!

Heck, they did during the LA riots, despite that poor trucker being dragged from his truck and having his head beat in with bricks!

Reginald Denny you mean?

On the recent 20th anniversary of the King Riots, Keith Henry Watson was interviewed by local news. Watson is still proud of beating up Denney and still claims Denney had it coming because he is white.

Maybe he'll die of kidney disease. He has it coming to him..

Reginald Denny you mean?

Then that person is a sad commentary of someone that hasn't been taught right from worng much less values.

His time will come...

Reginald Denny you mean?

Then that person is a sad commentary of someone that hasn't been taught right from worng much less values.

His time will come...

They have been taught "values." Liberal non-values.

Damien William is the monster who bashed Denny's head in with a cinder block,, he's serving a 46 year prison sentence for murdering a drug dealer..

good folks these assholes.

And he didn't serve a day for attempted murder on Reginald Denny, who never sold drugs. Go figure.

Damien William is the monster who bashed Denny's head in with a cinder block,, he's serving a 46 year prison sentence for murdering a drug dealer..

And he didn't serve a day for attempted murder on Reginald Denny, who never sold drugs. Go figure.

Reginald Denny to this day can't speak well or walk well, even after years of rehab. so in essence they murdered an innocent white person for no reason. his life is essentialy over.

if only these black, violent mobs had more welfare programs, community outreach, and taxes of the "wealthy", social justice could be assured and these animalistic assaults would cease............

It's a shame that the media doesn't give more attention to Black men like Thomas Sowell. Our big problem in the USA is the corrupt MSM. Very sick.

Reginald Denny to this day can't speak well or walk well, even after years of rehab. so in essence they murdered an innocent white person for no reason. his life is essentialy over.

And I bet they never paid a dime in restitution. Disgusting!

if only these black, violent mobs had more welfare programs, community outreach, and taxes of the "wealthy", social justice could be assured and these animalistic assaults would cease............

That's what liberals want us to believe.

Forum List

Back