a case for free health care.

rampart

Diamond Member
Jul 11, 2023
from an oligarchic perspective, does musk want his eventual heart transplant to be done by a guy who is not very experoenced at transplanting hearts. you only get that good by doing a lot of them.

a lot of charity hospitals are also teaching hospitals associated with medical schools.

do you think they research new chemotherapy regimens by experimenting with the 10 or 12 billionaires who can afford chemotherapy?

from an oligarchic perspective, does musk want his eventual heart transplant to be done by a guy who is not very experoenced at transplanting hearts. you only get that good by doing a lot of them.

a lot of charity hospitals are also teaching hospitals associated with medical schools.

do you think they research new chemotherapy regimens by experimenting with the 10 or 12 billionaires who can afford chemotherapy?
oh, belated thanks to the widow benson who bought the new cancer center that saved my life. this year she is buying a new childrens hospital..

without medicare/medicaid/aca she could probably fit everyone who can afford treatment in the saints locker room.

that locker room should be clear for a few months after the game tomorrow any way.

They now have robots doing heart surgery.....Damn, I just hope it's not some cost-cutting H2B hire from India doing the programing. ;)

a robot took my tonsil out last year. the ol' lady asked the surgeon how that big tobot would fit in there.

a 15 tear old with a joy stick can fly a drone mission. why do we need a surgeon to fly a robot up an endoscope?

Instead of squandering hundreds of billions of dollars, our useless politicians could have given us a cheap, socialized healthcare plan; alongside with the standard healthcare we have in America. (The rich don't want socialized healthcare and the average person can't afford the system we have...so we need 2 systems.)

People that can't afford America's unaffordable healthcare could get their appendix out before it bursts. If they need a heart transplant, then go work 3 jobs and save up for 6 years to pay for it. The socialized plan would be for basics to keep it viable. But the American healthcare system is so greedy they don't want to lose a penny and would never accept a 2nd option. Plus, our politicians are absolute nincompoops and could never run a socialized healthcare system anyway.

fascists.jpg

Free just means that government will determine who dies and lives. It will mean placing agents within hospitals and helping Operation Creep against citizens. Purposely or "accidentally" not providing proper tratment or someone elses MRI to a doctor. Stop trying to be like Canada, we have kids dying in waiting rooms of hospitals ffs.

Last edited:
Free just means thar government will determine who dies and lives. It will mean placing agents within hospitals and helping Operation Creep against citizens. Purposely or "accidentally" not providing proper trwatment or somekne elses MRI to a doctor. Stop trying to be like Canada, we have kids dying in waiting rooms of hospitals ffs.

You have children dying waiting for treatment? Really?

Indeed, without Medicare and Medicaid lots of hospitals would have to close up shop.

You have children dying waiting for treatment? Really?
Yes of course. Look at what they have done to me ad remember it could be you one day.

it happened in Durham Region just outside creepy Toronto.

Just like in China. in Ontario the police state system maintains strict controls over what can be known by the public. This is why I have to expose the limits they have gone to destroy me, they will do ANYTHING to keep people like me silent.

Sudden’ death of child at Ajax hospital prompts investigation by coroner’s office​

Ontario’s coroner’s office says it is investigating what it calls the “sudden and unexpected” death of a toddler at a Durham Region hospital.

Few details are known about what happened in the emergency department at Lakeridge Health Ajax Pickering Hospital on Tuesday morning. A post circulating on social media claims there were no beds or rooms available, and the two-year-old patient died on the floor of the hospital.

Last edited:

Let's put it another way. If someone needs a heart transplant, do they want to go to the US, or to Russia, Cuba, or Venezuela?

a robot took my tonsil out last year. the ol' lady asked the surgeon how that big tobot would fit in there.

a 15 tear old with a joy stick can fly a drone mission. why do we need a surgeon to fly a robot up an endoscope?

I know a guy who had his prostate done with a robot but that delayed his prostate getting done because of the need to schedule around the shared machine. A year later he has prostate cancer again.

Let's put it another way. If someone needs a heart transplant, do they want to go to the US, or to Russia, Cuba, or Venezuela?
i haven't shopped around for cardiac yet but i had thought of cuba for the cancer.

the reason a lot of,hell, if you've been to the va lately you know that every doctor from cape town to calcutta works in the usa.

Heard an interesting story out of Duke University within the last week or so. They are up to I think partial heart transplant #13. Instead of replacing the whole thing, they are experimenting with replacing the most affected parts so that they can make a single donor heart usable for multiple people at once.

I know a guy who had his prostate done with a robot but that delayed his prostate getting done because of the need to schedule around the shared machine. A year later he has prostate cancer again.

Heard an interesting story out of Duke University within the last week or so. They are up to I think partial heart transplant #13. Instead of replacing the whole thing, they are experimenting with replacing the most affected parts so that they can make a single donor heart usable for multiple people at once.
thanks. every week or so a new miracle. .

Forum List

Back