a campaign without the candidate

Moore got the media attention, and name recognition is often all that matters.

It's interesting to note that democrat Corey Booker brags about "visiting every (Black) church" in Alabama campaigning for Jones. Excuse me but isn't there a law that a Church's tax exemption would be withdrawn if it was involved in politics? Maybe it doesn't aplly to so-called Black Churches.

outing Trump and Trumpdrones as kiddie wanker supporters didn't hurt either - another bullet for the Dem machine gun at execution time.

It's interesting to note that democrat Corey Booker brags about "visiting every (Black) church" in Alabama campaigning for Jones. Excuse me but isn't there a law that a Church's tax exemption would be withdrawn if it was involved in politics? Maybe it doesn't aplly to so-called Black Churches.

Not familiar with the story since there's no link but I do know this ---- Corey Booker is not a church.

I thought Progs were all about separation of church and state.

How dare you point out the left's hypocrisy, words can hurt you know.

I thought Progs were all about separation of church and state.

It’s black churches, democrats have those under control.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum List

Back