A.C.L. Tennessee has warned school officials about holiday celebrations.

Jroc

יעקב כהן
Oct 19, 2010
Michigan
I get so sick of these politically correct idiots, I'm Jewish and Played in the CHRISTMAS concert with I was a kid, What’s the friken problem?

The American Civil Liberties Union of Tennessee has warned school officials across the state about holiday celebrations.

In a letter to the 137 public school superintendents, the group reminded them that holiday celebrations focusing primarily on one religious holiday amount to an unconstitutional endorsement of religion.

"We want our kids to be internationally minded. We want them to be able to relate to all people in this country and in this world," said Principal Gregory Hutchings of West End IB World School.

Hutchings said the ACLU's warning is more of a reminder than anything else.

Mike Looney, superintendent of Williamson County Schools, said the district is also taking this warning as a gentle reminder, but has always focused on teaching many holiday traditions in the classroom.

ACLU Warns Schools About Holiday Activities - Nashville News Story - WSMV Nashville

Last edited:
If anyone feels inspired to send the ACLU a Christmas Card of call them and wish them a Merry Christmas.........

National Media:
125 Broad Street
New York, NY 10004
(212) 549-2666
[email protected]
Legislative Media:
915 15th Street, NW
Washington, DC 20005
(202) 675-2312

If anyone feels inspired to send the ACLU a Christmas Card of call them and wish them a Merry Christmas.........

National Media:
125 Broad Street
New York, NY 10004
(212) 549-2666
[email protected]
Legislative Media:
915 15th Street, NW
Washington, DC 20005
(202) 675-2312

Send them a kaczynski brand christmas card. Its the spirit of giving dont you know.

Forum List

Back