A brief reminder of two "Nabka"s.

Arab stories? Torah is not an Arab story.

Doesn't matter what the label is.... it doesn't change the stupid history of humanity chasing The God first defined among its pages.

Why THE Creator of The Universe would choose to single out the family of one ancient Arab over all the other humans who've ever lived a life on earth sounds more like ancient Arab ego to me than communication from "God". And human history is naught but a documentation of the abject cruelty inflicted by humans on humans on a dog-eat-dog world, and all this in spite of the supposed interventions that Abraham's God has made to our TimeLine.

History is all the proof I need to declare that ALL of the religions that are based on the three ancient tales that describe The God of Abraham are at best bullshit, and at worse tools, worn shiny from successful use in the hands of Evil.

Well, that explains North Korea and Russia.
Actually, it doesn’t.

Doesn't need to... they have their own twisted beliefs, politics and history.

Doesn't matter what the label is.... it doesn't change the stupid history of humanity chasing The God first defined among its pages.

Why THE Creator of The Universe would choose to single out the family of one ancient Arab over all the other humans who've ever lived a life on earth sounds more like ancient Arab ego to me than communication from "God". And human history is naught but a documentation of the abject cruelty inflicted by humans on humans on a dog-eat-dog world, and all this in spite of the supposed interventions that Abraham's God has made to our TimeLine.

History is all the proof I need to declare that ALL of the religions that are based on the three ancient tales that describe The God of Abraham are at best bullshit, and at worse tools, worn shiny from successful use in the hands of Evil.

Actually, it doesn’t.

In other words, it is about Human Nature and not about gods and religion :)

The people exist. The world is packed with 'em. It's the existence of their gods that I question.
Since the existence of God cannot be proved or disproved, whether you believe in God or believe there is no God, it's all a matter of faith, so why is it so important to you to question other peoples' faith on the basis of your faith?

Because the first rule of accounting is to stop the bleeding.

All the God damned bleeding in the name of The God of Abraham, as defined in The Torah, The New Testament and The Qur'an, gives me a sad. :(

Actually, it doesn’t.

Perhaps.... I myself don't grok the need to argue unprovable stories to the point of killing people who disagree with me, but I'm a bit of a sociopath.

All the God damned bleeding in the name of The God of Abraham, as defined in The Torah, The New Testament and The Qur'an, gives me a sad. :(
When you can change Human nature in some humans, and make them not be greedy and territorial and want more and more, that is when the bleeding will stop.

Until then, you are nothing but delusional that gods and religions are the reason for wars and the lack of peace.

Sorry, but it has never been in the name of the G-D of Abraham.

Christianity and Islam do NOT follow the G-D of Abraham, but totally different gods. And especially what humans within those two ideologies wish to follow, especially when it comes to territory and wanting the world at their feet.

Actually, it doesn’t.

Perhaps.... I myself don't grok the need to argue unprovable stories to the point of killing people who disagree with me, but I'm a bit of a sociopath.
In reality, you are not able to think.

There is nothing to argue here as far as stories and people killing for them.

Do you even know the meaning of the word sociopath?

You are ignorant. That is all I am seeing from your posts.

If this discussion is down to personal insults, consider me done.
Why is pointing to anyone's ignorance about an issue an insult?

This thread discusses the Nakba. You are taking it off to a more generalized religious idea and wishing for world peace.

I am ignorant about a lot of things. All people are.

Are you knowledgeable about what has lead to the Israeli- Arab conflict? Why Muslims want to destroy Israel?

In 1948 there were a pair of tragedies as people were forced out of their homes. The Arabs were stuffed into refugee camps and left to rot. The jews were integrated into the state. They make about half of the current population.

The uprooting of the Jews from Arab countries

"Whereas the Palestinians refugees numbered 650,000 in 1948, the Jewish refugees from Arab countries numbered 850,000 (UNRWA statistics). The Jewish property, both private and communal, sequestered by Arab governments when the Jews were forced to leave was much vaster than that left behind by the Palestinians in Israel (documented by the International Court at The Hague).

There was practically an ethnic cleansing of Jews in Arab countries. Very few Jews are left in these countries today. Egyptian Jewry, for instance, numbered 100,000 in 1948, but there are only 28 Jews in the whole of Egypt today, and only 22 Jews remain in the whole of Iraq of the 1948 population of 160,000. In Syria and Lebanon there are no Jews left.

On the other hand, there was no ethnic cleansing of Palestinians in Israel; there are a million Arab/Palestinian citizens living in Israel today, constituting 20% of Israel’s citizens."
YOU IDIOTIC MORON,such bullshit would be HARDER TO FIND,Reminds me of when I was a KID....i'D COUT BACKWARDS ON ONE HAND GETTING 6,THEN ADDING THE OTHER HAND GETTING 5 FINGERS ..TOTAL 11.

yOUR sTATS ARE FLAWED AS IS YOUR mATHS,......GROW UP

And the solution to the problem is not condescension or elimination of religion or erasure of entire peoples.

Your approach is both ineffective and demeaning.

The solution is mutual respect and acknowledgement.

In 1948 there were a pair of tragedies as people were forced out of their homes. The Arabs were stuffed into refugee camps and left to rot. The jews were integrated into the state. They make about half of the current population.

"Whereas the Palestinians refugees numbered 650,000 in 1948, the Jewish refugees from Arab countries numbered 850,000 (UNRWA statistics). The Jewish property, both private and communal, sequestered by Arab governments when the Jews were forced to leave was much vaster than that left behind by the Palestinians in Israel (documented by the International Court at The Hague).

There was practically an ethnic cleansing of Jews in Arab countries. Very few Jews are left in these countries today. Egyptian Jewry, for instance, numbered 100,000 in 1948, but there are only 28 Jews in the whole of Egypt today, and only 22 Jews remain in the whole of Iraq of the 1948 population of 160,000. In Syria and Lebanon there are no Jews left.

On the other hand, there was no ethnic cleansing of Palestinians in Israel; there are a million Arab/Palestinian citizens living in Israel today, constituting 20% of Israel’s citizens."

The sooner we stop dividing this world up by who believes which un-provable ancient story of origins and after-life and start looking forward, the sooner Our Children will begin their journey to the stars in earnest.

It's time to bury The God of Abraham, as described in The Torah, The New Testament and The Qur'an, with Abraham and celebrate The God of (insert your name here).

`

What does this have to do with the price of tea in China? The OP is about the ethnic cleansing of Palestinians and Jews, not the Gd of Abraham, or the Afterlife and stars.
Of course the Zionist Terrorists ETHNIC CLEANSED the Palestinians,What Planet Do YOU live On???UR ANUS no doubt

The sooner we stop dividing this world up by who believes which un-provable ancient story of origins and after-life and start looking forward, the sooner Our Children will begin their journey to the stars in earnest.

It's time to bury The God of Abraham, as described in The Torah, The New Testament and The Qur'an, with Abraham and celebrate The God of (insert your name here).

`

What does this have to do with the price of tea in China? The OP is about the ethnic cleansing of Palestinians and Jews, not the Gd of Abraham, or the Afterlife and stars.
Of course the Zionist Terrorists ETHNIC CLEANSED the Palestinians,What Planet Do YOU live On???UR ANUS no doubt
[ Darn it, those Israelis cannot do a good job of Ethnically Cleansing Israel of Arabs, drats !!! ]

Roughly 21% of Israel’s more than eight million citizens are Arabs. The vast majority of the Israeli Arabs - 81% - are Muslims.

The Status of Arabs in Israel

And the solution to the problem is not condescension or elimination of religion or erasure of entire peoples.

I never said ANYTHING about elimination of religion or erasure of peoples.

I said that the bloody history churned up in the wake of Abraham's storied God gives me a sad. :(

And you are absolutely correct - the solution IS mutual respect and acknowledgement.

Step one in mutually respecting and acknowledging each other is admitting that, when it comes to unprovable subjects like origins and after-life, my own beliefs have just as much potential of being utterly wrong as the next guy, even though I am THAT certain of my place in Heaven, and I simply KNOW that the next guy is going straight to Hell.

Living in freedom and in peace means tolerating your neighbors. Even the weird ones :spinner:

`

I never said ANYTHING about elimination of religion or erasure of peoples.

I said that the bloody history churned up in the wake of Abraham's storied God gives me a sad. :(

And you are absolutely correct - the solution IS mutual respect and acknowledgement.

Step one in mutually respecting and acknowledging each other is admitting that, when it comes to unprovable subjects like origins and after-life, my own beliefs have just as much potential of being utterly wrong as the next guy, even though I am THAT certain of my place in Heaven, and I simply KNOW that the next guy is going straight to Hell.

Living in freedom and in peace means tolerating your neighbors. Even the weird ones :spinner:

`

By claiming Torah to be an Arab story you are erasing an entire people. Don't do it.

That was my entire point. And it's now made.

`

[ Darn it, those Israelis cannot do a good job of Ethnically Cleansing Israel of Arabs, drats !!! ]

Roughly 21% of Israel’s more than eight million citizens are Arabs. The vast majority of the Israeli Arabs - 81% - are Muslims.

As USUAL,your crappy response completely avoided the content of my post..Because,you filthy lying Zionist Terrorist Scum are Ethnic Cleansers and the worlds most compulsive LIARS..you and your cult are pointless

`

OUTSTANDING POINT! In 1948 there were approximately 1.2 million Palestinians living in Israel. And now there are only just over 6 million of them left. And yet those silly Zionists continue to deny ethnic cleansing of Palestinians.

https://www.google.com/search?q=bes...999995!2m3!1f0!2f0!3f0!3m2!1i327!2i419!4f13.1

`

As USUAL,your crappy response completely avoided the content of my post..Because,you filthy lying Zionist Terrorist Scum are Ethnic Cleansers and the worlds most compulsive LIARS..you and your cult are pointless
I see. Facts hurt your feelings.

You cannot simply prove that the Jews/Israel expelled all the Arabs as the Arabs expelled all the Jews from various areas, from 1920 to 1948 so......attack Jews, Zionism, Israel and Judaism.

Don't worry. We have a 2000 year experience with these kinds of attacks, since Christianity was founded.

We shall continue to defend our people and our country from wonderful Jew haters like you.

Lechaim.

`

OUTSTANDING POINT! In 1948 there were approximately 1.2 million Palestinians living in Israel. And now there are only just over 6 million of them left. It's a GENOCIDE I tell ya, a GENOCIDE! Right Steve?

Population Statistics - Israeli-Palestinian Conflict - ProCon.org

So lets see now. There are over 6 million Palestinians now living in Israel & how many Jews still living in Arab countries?

Forum List

Back