A brave patriot female POPS baby Trump balloon in GB

Trump supporter pops massive balloon depicting POTUS as baby at UK protests

Truly brave.. she also says trump is the greatest president ever!

The crazy old bat gets charged with destruction of private property, and they throw on a patch and pump it back up. No big deal.

But throwing a milkshake at someone is OK right?

This is destruction of property. She should be punished. But if she truly believes in the cause, and the method, then she should pay the fine, pay restitution and then go out and do it again.

I'm against destruction of property by either side.

What about Milkshaking?
I am pro-milkshake but anti-milkshaking. That is assuming that milkshaking means using a milkshake to attack someone.

Evidently it's a thing. But it will all stop being funny when some moron tries it with a Wendy's frosty.

Those things are freaking heavy.
I'd never waste a frosty that way. Yummy!
I don't consider a frosty a milkshake. It's simply soft serve ice cream in a cup. Need a spoon to eat it.

I'm against destruction of property by either side.

What about Milkshaking?
I am pro-milkshake but anti-milkshaking. That is assuming that milkshaking means using a milkshake to attack someone.

Evidently it's a thing. But it will all stop being funny when some moron tries it with a Wendy's frosty.

Those things are freaking heavy.
I'd never waste a frosty that way. Yummy!
I don't consider a frosty a milkshake. It's simply soft serve ice cream in a cup. Need a spoon to eat it.

But they put it in a drink plastic cup so you can make believe it's "just a milkshake"

Damn my lactose intolerance.

The Libtard press said there would be 250,000 anti Trump protesters in London. The real number was less than 10,000.

God bless that lady for bursting the Moon Bat balloon.

Forum List

Back