A "Bloomberg Soda-Gate"Survey;How Much Soda Can You Drink In One Setting? 32 Ounces?

Feb 1, 2013
Naples,Marco Area

:alcoholic:
And thank god it was over-ruled! Now out of curiosity amongst the room members, does anyone actually believe that most average Americans will gulp down between 20 and 32 ounces of Pepsi in a matter of 20/30 minutes? Whether its with a meal or at a sports event?
Wouldn't you have to weigh between 250 and 350 pounds to make room for up to a liter of soda? Sure when we were in our teens/20's we probably drank soda more often than we should have.
Any adult who drinks between one and two bottles of soda a week must know he/she is probably committing a slow suicide. Did anyone catch the episode of that extreme eating show(forgot what it was called) where they did a story of a young lady who drank 24 cans of coke a day? Now, wouldn't you think it would of killed you within 4 days?
What Mayor Doomberg doesn't know is that we all have different metabolisms, some of us can get away with drinking 20 ounces of Coke 3 or 4 nights a week.
In my case, I can't even wolf down 12 ounces of soda with my pizza.:popcorn:

• Banned
But yes, I will agree it's a different scenario with beer. When I used to bartend, I saw my share of guys going thru 6 bottles of expensive beer within two hours. but at least beer goes right thru you! just like the money guys spend on dates. Then she never calls back after 2 weeks.

I'll nurse a 32 oz over a couple hour period. Or faster. Depends on the hangover.
Gotta replenish those vital bodily fluids, y'know.

I usually mix it 1/3 Squirt, 1/3 Fresca, and 1/3 Sprite. Got it down to a science. :thup:

When I get up in the morning, a 12 oz can of Pepsi is gone in under 5 seconds., washing down the three Motrin I need every day.

Unless I am having either Pizza or Burgers later, that is the only soda I drink during the day.

But I do drink a lot of Iced Tea, sweet of course, but I match that, ounce for ounce, with water.

• Banned
well, I am sure with "Drunks",, they will wolf down a bottle of Absolute-{any flavor} in 20 minutes. then they wake up two days later thinking it's still Saturday night.

I thought you conservatives wanted local governments to be able to make their rules without the big central government in Washington interfering?

• Banned
does anyone know of any mother who buys a 12 pack of soda for her children, and they never finish the cans? they take a few sips and then take off? then mom throws a fit when she sees 3/4 1/2 or near full cans of soda gone flat? And a few weeks later she can just barely pay the phone bill. (just adding this topic to the thread). You got to wonder how many gallons of soda goes to waste in one year.

Nanny Doomburg had an ulterior motive.
He wants to save the planet.
Think of how much gas is produced in the gut and expelled by either orifice.:shock:
If I consume one ZERO a day, that's a lot.
No high-test empty calories for me.

I thought you conservatives wanted local governments to be able to make their rules without the big central government in Washington interfering?

We do want local governments to make most of the rules, but we still dont like stupid laws and taking of our freedoms whether it's local or national government,

So you want the government to dictate to you what you can drink and not drink? I'm guess then you want the government to tell you what to do in general, is life really that hard for you?

Do you have a brain that has the capacity of thinking for yourself? Or is everything genetic?

Man next time make it harder to not beat you down.

I'll nurse a 32 oz over a couple hour period. Or faster. Depends on the hangover.
Gotta replenish those vital bodily fluids, y'know.

I usually mix it 1/3 Squirt, 1/3 Fresca, and 1/3 Sprite. Got it down to a science. :thup:
I think I read somewhere that Obama had that same formula for a hangover....

1/3 Squirt, 1/3 Fresca, 1/3 Sprite, and 1/3 Mt. Dew........

Maybe it was when he was in our 57th State.....the math seemed right to him at the time.

Or maybe not.........:D

And thank god it was over-ruled! Now out of curiosity amongst the room members, does anyone actually believe that most average Americans will gulp down between 20 and 32 ounces of Pepsi in a matter of 20/30 minutes? Whether its with a meal or at a sports event?
Wouldn't you have to weigh between 250 and 350 pounds to make room for up to a liter of soda? Sure when we were in our teens/20's we probably drank soda more often than we should have.
Any adult who drinks between one and two bottles of soda a week must know he/she is probably committing a slow suicide. Did anyone catch the episode of that extreme eating show(forgot what it was called) where they did a story of a young lady who drank 24 cans of coke a day? Now, wouldn't you think it would of killed you within 4 days?
What Mayor Doomberg doesn't know is that we all have different metabolisms, some of us can get away with drinking 20 ounces of Coke 3 or 4 nights a week.
I buy 2 liters and drink them as others would drink a 20oz.

One litre is equal to 33 ounces. Why the fuck does anyone want to ban that? One litre isn't that much...

I am sitting down, on my second can of Pepsi Max. OMG someone take it away from me, its bad for my health and I need the government to decide what I can and cannot eat!!!!

Yeah...fuck that.

I honestly think the soda companies are silently hoping these bans are a success as they stand to make a lot more money from this government interference. The price gouging on soda (which is already the most profitable item for vendors) in New York is going to sky rocket. The whole soda ban is retarded and anyone supporting it should be beaten with a stick.

I buy 2 liters and drink them as others would drink a 20oz.

So how many decades have you been morbidly obese? I'm guessing it has to be a few considering what a retarded out of touch racist bitter piece of shit you are.

Forum List

Back