A Black Man Who Gets It

He was talking about how a bunch of black women beat a homeless man with hammers and clubs. Talked about how they cracked his skull and his brain swelled so much they had to open up his skull. Real funny, huh?

Well don't Whites go on shooting sprees??? Why wouldn't the guy b & moan about that???...
He could probably b & moan about the price of gas too, but that doesn't negate was he's addressing in the video, does it?

The man in the vid is speaking out against violent behavior of blacks. But I suppose some blacks will call him a house niglet or an uncle tom for daring to do so.

The man in the vid is speaking out against violent behavior of blacks. But I suppose some blacks will call him a house niglet or an uncle tom for daring to do so.

Lol :)...I see...my understanding was that the video is about Black female rage, but with all of the non-Black spree shooters I didn't understand what his issue or deal was.

Lol :)...I see...my understanding was that the video is about Black female rage, but with all of the non-Black spree shooters I didn't understand what his issue or deal was.
He's pissed off that a 10 year old kid was late getting home and when his mom started ragging on him, he lied and said a homeless man beat him up. Instead of asking the lying kid, she took him for his word..without looking to see if he had any damage to himself, etc....she then collected some of her girlfriends and teen aged kids, piled in her van and went to the gas station where the homeless man was at. Not asking the homeless man what happened, they all attacked him...WITH HAMMERS....kicking, hitting, hammering. All of them did it. Mom, her friends, their teen age kids. All on a lie.

Turns out the kid wanted to pump gas for customers for money and when the homeless man said "let me do this. I got this little section", the kid got pissed, went and told his mom a lie.

Now, the black dude in the vid is right on when he said this mother is not a good mother. She did not confirm what her son did. She decided to act like a wild animal, teaching her son that you hit, beat, kill instead of ASKING or calling the law. He is pissed off that todays youth is being taught by lowlife pondscum black short tempered women that only know how to REACT instead of THINK.

And he is right.

He's pissed off that a 10 year old kid was late getting home and when his mom started ragging on him, he lied and said a homeless man beat him up. Instead of asking the lying kid, she took him for his word..without looking to see if he had any damage to himself, etc....she then collected some of her girlfriends and teen aged kids, piled in her van and went to the gas station where the homeless man was at. Not asking the homeless man what happened, they all attacked him...WITH HAMMERS....kicking, hitting, hammering. All of them did it. Mom, her friends, their teen age kids. All on a lie.

Turns out the kid wanted to pump gas for customers for money and when the homeless man said "let me do this. I got this little section", the kid got pissed, went and told his mom a lie.

Now, the black dude in the vid is right on when he said this mother is not a good mother. She did not confirm what her son did. She decided to act like a wild animal, teaching her son that you hit, beat, kill instead of ASKING or calling the law. He is pissed off that todays youth is being taught by lowlife pondscum black short tempered women that only know how to REACT instead of THINK.

And he is right.

...I see. :) Thank you for your post.

I gotta say..I lucked out with my new roomie. His mom lives in Maryland....his dad has passed away. This guy....he is so intelligent. Soft spoken. Polite. Cleans up after himself.
So not ALL black single mothers are bad.
Why isn't he married?

Forum List

Back