A Black man tells it like it really is

dannyboys

Gold Member
Dec 2, 2013
Be careful what you all wish for. Freedom has arrived and you all don't like the look of it.
It scares you and is causing embarrassment.
Freedom is NOT what you want. It never has been.
This OP is NOT for the faint of heart 'Big Mike' supporters.
Black Protest Has Lost Its Power

Be careful what you all wish for. Freedom has arrived and you all don't like the look of it.
`
I do a lot more reading here than I do commenting. More often than not, I have nothing to say or nothing of value to add. I say this because I was going to just by-pass this thread. However I didn't and read the article you linked to. I have to admit, to me at least, it made sense....good, logical sense, maybe even common sense.

I'm glad I didn't pass it by.
`

The "problem" being addressed is that police, generally, treat "black" males as though each and every one of them is an actual or potential violent felon. Whether this is perception or reality, I cannot say - I am an old white man, and police generally address me as respectfully as I address them. In my exceedingly rare encounters with them.

So maybe it is a legitimate problem, but it won't go away anytime soon. Because the police are victims of experience and knowledge. Black males comprise less than 7% of the U.S. population, but are responsible for about 50% of the violent crime. Probably more.

Read the police reports in any large American city, and you are likely to see page after page of Black people victimizing...mainly other Black people, but still, Black people acting criminally. Is it ALL Black people? Of course not. All Young Black Males? No. But the police cannot excise that mountain of experience in order to make an innocent Black male feel comfortable.

Did the NFL protests "work"? No. Not possible.

Blacks need to self police. Do you think ghetto ball will be back for another ridiculous season?

I've been saying the same thing for years, if not so eloquently. I came to the US in 1984 and heard about this great racist society for the first time. Since then, that's all I've heard, the same message over and over and over. I have never once experienced racism from white people, whatever it is they're thinking. I have experienced racial hatred from black Americans many times.

My racial mantra is that black Americans are their own worst enemies. They are the ones making life miserable for their own people. Not because of their race, but because of their culture. They are rude, inconsiderate, intimidating, pseudo-macho bullies raised by uneducated women.

IMO, they need to stop looking to whitey to save them. They need to have a group raising of consciousness and get out of their current predicament. Either that, or continue on as they have been, the lowest dregs of society.

The writer of that article probably has already been renamed Uncle Tom.

I've been saying the same thing for years, if not so eloquently. I came to the US in 1984 and heard about this great racist society for the first time. Since then, that's all I've heard, the same message over and over and over. I have never once experienced racism from white people, whatever it is they're thinking. I have experienced racial hatred from black Americans many times.

My racial mantra is that black Americans are their own worst enemies. They are the ones making life miserable for their own people. Not because of their race, but because of their culture. They are rude, inconsiderate, intimidating, pseudo-macho bullies raised by uneducated women.

IMO, they need to stop looking to whitey to save them. They need to have a group raising of consciousness and get out of their current predicament. Either that, or continue on as they have been, the lowest dregs of society.
Where are you from?

By the way, I’ve been told in another thread that asking that question is racist!

Where are you from?

By the way, I’ve been told in another thread that asking that question is racist!
Caribbean. Not racist to ask. :)

Forum List

Back