A bit of hypocrisy Chief Justice John Roberts???

You teach people how to treat ya, you've shown everyone you deserve no respect.

Well, tigger.....if I had your respect I'd be searching for a good psychiatrist...Your bunch is sick, hate-filled, and most of all stupid.

It doesnt matter. Obama said in the SOTU that CU allowed corporations to buy elections. It's writ now.

WRONG....your knowledge of law is about the same that you have of reasoning.....

Roberts has now set a PRECEDENT in limiting campaign contributions...Any future challenge to Citizen United will now have support from this latest Roberts' decision.
You're an idiot.
During the address, Obama condemned the Citizens United v. Federal Election Commission ruling, stating, "Last week, the Supreme Court reversed a century of law that I believe will open the floodgates for special interests – including foreign corporations – to spend without limit in our elections."]
From the 2010 SOTU

Too bad there was no judicial scrutiny over Bill and Hill's skimming contributions to their alleged charity for personal use and using the rest of the funds to influence foreign policy.

I have a theory that Roberts is probably sorry that his legacy may be entwined with that of the partisan clown, Scalia....and this latest decision is his way to open up a challenge to Citizen United so that he may revert his previous vote and finally KILL this blasphemy to the democratic system since CU is not much more than a major step toward plutocracy.

You constantly prove that you're stuck on stupid. Empty rhetoric is all you have.

Thank you for underscoring my point with your DUMB response.....but, expected.
You constantly prove that you're stuck on stupid. Empty rhetoric is all you have.

You see, I started this thread......and the fact that, like a dog at a park, you urinate on threads started by progressives, you should ask yourself WHO is the dumb and stupid conservative.......Since you have nothing of substance to add to a discussion, kindly go fuck yourself.......LOL

I have a theory that Roberts is probably sorry that his legacy may be entwined with that of the partisan clown, Scalia....and this latest decision is his way to open up a challenge to Citizen United so that he may revert his previous vote and finally KILL this blasphemy to the democratic system since CU is not much more than a major step toward plutocracy.
Your theory is on a par with the rest of your posts: stupid, ignorant, and lacking insight. The whole thread didnt quite turn out how you wanted, eh, Sparky.

Thank you for underscoring my point with your DUMB response.....but, expected.

You see, I started this thread......and the fact that, like a dog at a park, you urinate on threads started by progressives, you should ask yourself WHO is the dumb and stupid conservative.......Since you have nothing of substance to add to a discussion, kindly go fuck yourself.......LOL

Your theory is on a par with the rest of your posts: stupid, ignorant, and lacking insight. The whole thread didnt quite turn out how you wanted, eh, Sparky.

Well, I can't "fix" stupidity like yours on a forum board, rabbit....LOL

Work on yourself first then get back to us.

Just figured out what is the ONLY worth of posters like yourself.....and that is, you and rabbit have managed to keep this thread going for others to see......

Congrats.....I knew there had to be some reason...thanks..............lol

Just figured out what is the ONLY worth of posters like yourself.....and that is, you and rabbit have managed to keep this thread going for others to see......

We do it to demonstrate your complete failure as a poster here.
Hypocrisy? Nope.

If you think more people reading the thread is a plus for you, you must be on drugs.

Forum List

Back