A Biological Male Is Among USA Today’s “Women” of the Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
😄

I already told you I don't give a shit Lisa. In fact SCOTUS doing that can be politically useful in further painting you all as racists. Every attack from your opponent is an opportunity Lisa.

Also I don't think you're mentally prepared for the fact that absent the law schools don't have to just admit people with the best grades or GPAs. They'll be free to subjectively decide by whatever standard they choose and the most likely outcome is that these institutions will continue to receive social pressure to increase black and minority enrollment.
Oh CG, you're so full of absolutely bad ideas.... :D

Nope. The ruling will be that anti-white and anti-Asians racists in the admissions office will not be allowed to develop admissions procedures with a predetermined objective to increase attendance for specific races and limit attendance by other races.

For example, they will not be allowed to develop personality tests with questions they can score Asians low on (like “likeability) in order to get blacks in who have much worse grades. Blacks will just have to compete on merit.
Thy usually are pretty good physically. Rounding up shopping carts might be an option, for those who don't make it to the NBA.

Are you? Like Newt said in a recent op-ed, conservatives shouldn't mistake momentary political victories for long term social changes.
After what Democrats have been doing and supporting over the past 3 years, they'll be lucky if their party ever exists again, starting in 2023. Period.

Well then, try this fact: NO ONE in the DNC is as popular as or could attract that many people to hear you speak if their life depended on it. Joe was lucky if TEN people showed up at his rallies and most of them were probably his own staff and reporters!

Or the FACT that the "popular vote" only counts at the STATE LEVEL and only means shit to democrats because they can't win national elections without cheating, or the fact that Trump's 2020 loss only really came down to 40,000 votes which could have swung the electoral college in Trump's favor to win, or the FACT that Arizona election officials LOST more ballots by their own admission than the difference between the winner and loser, so we will never really know WHO actually WON the popular vote!

Probably because the ONLY pictures you have to share are THESE:

View attachment 671684
View attachment 671685

Pretty odd claim considering that Trump GAINED 11 million votes while in office making him the most popular sitting president of all time. :auiqs.jpg:
I haven't forgotten when Biden scheduled a campaign event in Arizona, and NOBODY showed up.

I haven't forgotten when Biden scheduled a campaign event in Arizona, and NOBODY showed up.

Ha! Ha! That video is hilarious!! Did you catch the reporter saying Biden and Harris really didn't really give out too many details about the rally? Yeah, "Hey lets have a rally.......And then don't tell anyone!!!!" :laughing0301:

Ha! Ha! That video is hilarious!! Did you catch the reporter saying Biden and Harris really didn't really give out too many details about the rally? Yeah, "Hey lets have a rally.......And then don't tell anyone!!!!" :laughing0301:
Proves again what I always say >Democrats will say anything. :rolleyes:

Yawn Faun didn't notice that I set him up to fail. Didnt you notice Faun, that I said "Not if he's competing with faux-women men." ?

Should have been Not if she's competing with.....

Strike 1 Faun.

LOL

You're senile gramps. You literally said, "not if he's competing with faux-women men," in response to me asking, "a woman can't win that?" Even if you meant "she," not, "he," it doesn't matter since women also won that.

"People" ? Look at the Democrat GLOBALIST touting "people", rather than American people. Trump won the popular vote of AMERICANS. The millions of illegal alien votes
don't matter.

You're senile gramps. There's absolutely no evidence that millions of illegal aliens voted.

:cuckoo:

Well then, try this fact: NO ONE in the DNC is as popular as or could attract that many people to hear you speak if their life depended on it. Joe was lucky if TEN people showed up at his rallies and most of them were probably his own staff and reporters!

Or the FACT that the "popular vote" only counts at the STATE LEVEL and only means shit to democrats because they can't win national elections without cheating, or the fact that Trump's 2020 loss only really came down to 40,000 votes which could have swung the electoral college in Trump's favor to win, or the FACT that Arizona election officials LOST more ballots by their own admission than the difference between the winner and loser, so we will never really know WHO actually WON the popular vote!

Probably because the ONLY pictures you have to share are THESE:

View attachment 671684
View attachment 671685

Pretty odd claim considering that Trump GAINED 11 million votes while in office making him the most popular sitting president of all time. :auiqs.jpg:

Good thing for Biden that rallies don't elect presidents.

In your white racist dreams Lisa. 😄
Name ONE thing I’ve said that’s racist. And NO - objecting to racism and favoritism is not racist. What you’re doing - defending racist policies because they favor blacks - is what is racist.
Why would colleges have to put down Asians to admit more blacks? You're allowing your racist perspective to project through your arguments there Lisa. 😄

Not only are you racist, you’re stupid. Why do you think Harvard rejected straight A Asian students with the racist excuse that Asians are likeable? (Thats what the SCOTUS case is about.) They needed to do that to open up more seats for blacks with academic accomplishment so I impressive that that never would have been considered if they were white.

Thread has run it’s course, hasn’t been on topic for some time now. Is the topic illegal aliens voting, race, Trump and elections?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back