Status
Not open for further replies.
long term social changes.

Like THIS one:

trump123.jpg

trump crowd.jpg

trump-salute1400.jpg

Dumbfuck, women won that. :icon_rolleyes:
Yawn Faun didn't notice that I set him up to fail. Didnt you notice Faun, that I said "Not if he's competing with faux-women men." ?

Should have been Not if she's competing with.....

Strike 1 Faun.

You would be the sort of silly mother fucker that thinks pictures are a stand in for objective facts, like the fact Trump never won the popular vote in either election. If you understood facts as opposed to pictures you'd know that means more people voted against Trump than for him despite what you think those pictures signify. 😄
"People" ? Look at the Democrat GLOBALIST touting "people", rather than American people. Trump won the popular vote of AMERICANS. The millions of illegal alien votes
don't matter.

"People" ? Look at the Democrat GLOBALIST touting "people", rather than American people. Trump won the popular vote of AMERICANS. The millions of illegal alien votes
don't matter.
Did he? Did this victory take place in the fantasy world you created as a safe space? 😄

You would be the sort of silly mother fucker that thinks pictures are a stand in for objective facts
Well then, try this fact: NO ONE in the DNC is as popular as or could attract that many people to hear you speak if their life depended on it. Joe was lucky if TEN people showed up at his rallies and most of them were probably his own staff and reporters!

the fact Trump never won the popular vote
Or the FACT that the "popular vote" only counts at the STATE LEVEL and only means shit to democrats because they can't win national elections without cheating, or the fact that Trump's 2020 loss only really came down to 40,000 votes which could have swung the electoral college in Trump's favor to win, or the FACT that Arizona election officials LOST more ballots by their own admission than the difference between the winner and loser, so we will never really know WHO actually WON the popular vote!

in either election. If you understood facts as opposed to pictures
Probably because the ONLY pictures you have to share are THESE:

2602C05BC805.jpeg

1629647707799.jpg

you'd know that means more people voted against Trump than for him
Pretty odd claim considering that Trump GAINED 11 million votes while in office making him the most popular sitting president of all time. :auiqs.jpg:

No, I come here to explain to you how your arguments are stupid and how we use morality, emotions and propaganda to push you mutants and your mutant culture to the fringes. I'm not bothered by you clowns, I'm amused by you.
You're too nuts to be amused.

Write it down in your diary Soy Boy because that's the only place anyone will give a fuck about what you want. 😄
News for you, Mr. sleeping sickness. After the November red wave, and when Biden & Harris will be chased out of the White House, and the Republican speaker of the house becomes president, and Republicans control all 3 branches of the US govt, you'll be sent to Siberia, right after your bank account is levyied to pay reparations. Bon Voyage.

Last edited:
News for you, Mr. sleeping sickness. After the November red wave, and when Biden & Harris will be chased out of the White House, and the Republican speaker of the house becomes president, and Republicans control all 3 branches of the US govt, you'll be sent to Siberia. Bon Voyage.
You realize Trump and the Republicans occupied all three branches of the government during Trumps first term right? Not only was I not kicked out of the country but your leaders couldn't even do anything about stopping your demographic replacement through birth right citizenship. 😄 You'll be replaced eventually, Cuck.

It's not racist to call out deplorable, cuck whites and the vast majority of the country would agree with me. I don't think all whites are racist. Just a majority of them and even white liberals would agree with that. 😄
YOU are the only racist in this thread, but you're too stupid and DUPED by leftist propaganda to know it.

You realize Trump and the Republicans occupied all three branches of the government during Trumps first term right? Not only was I not kicked out of the country but your leaders couldn't even do anything about stopping your demographic replacement through birth right citizenship. 😄 You'll be replaced eventually, Cuck.

That's not the topic of this thread.

Don't go off the rails please.

Black Asian love is going strong in my family. I guess you take your cues from the mainstream media. 😄
That's wonderful......but it isn't how it's floating outside your front door.
Like I pointed out, it was MSM who was all over this issue.......to a point.
Bad ju ju showing these two cultures harming themselves, when in actuality, it was Blacks hurting Asians.
Suddenly, the issue died off......not because of blacks giving free hugs to asians.....the violent racist issue was toxic to the left's agenda.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back