A billion dollars?

1stNickD

Platinum Member
Sep 7, 2020
For what this old bitty has cost the nation I think we should have taken a collection and paid her to resign before the last go round in '18. A billion would have been a bargain compared to what now have.

She knows she has forfeited the very last of her credibility when she caved completely to the "squad". The damage she has done to America may be so deep that we will never be able to repair it. her insane behavior behind the president during th annual SOTU speech was so bizarre that I can't believe she could even get reelected to her seat, let alone as speaker.

If there is a red wave as expected in November, she will be out as speaker with the next congress. At her age it is very unlikely she will ever be speaker again if that happens and she knows it.

For what this old bitty has cost the nation I think we should have taken a collection and paid her to resign before the last go round in '18. A billion would have been a bargain compared to what now have.

She knows she has forfeited the very last of her credibility when she caved completely to the "squad". The damage she has done to America may be so deep that we will never be able to repair it. her insane behavior behind the president during th annual SOTU speech was so bizarre that I can't believe she could even get reelected to her seat, let alone as speaker.
Most corrupt Speaker in modern history, and most corrupt member of Congress since The Gilded Age. Yet another 'gift' from the faggot 'community', like AIDS and hepatitis epidemics.

Revisionist history on her part. She is the one who cut the deal to be speaker one last time after facing strong party internal opposition by agreeing not to run for it again after 2022.

Forum List

Back