A BETTER Open Letter To the President and Congress

A BETTER Open Letter To the President and Congress

Based on your previous posts, I know you are too stupid to write what you have cut and pasted from someone else. At least have the decency to give the writer their due credit, moron.

Its not my original letter, i just modifed out the parts of it I disagreed with and tweaked a few parts I do to be more current with the times. Its from a 55 year old lady about 3 months ago, by the way she was a registered DEMOCRAT.

I never said it was my letter, i said it was a BETTER letter as compared to the other "i'm scared" cut and paste letter that was active yesterday.

And as was just said, this letter is good.

Sorry I DESTROY you in other arguments VAyank, i'll try and let you run wild with your misconceptions and delusions from now on...i've obviously angered you with confronting them.

Last edited:
Oh and while we're at it, if you don't like government so much you should move. Beanerville has more government than just about anywhere else.

Second, the whole "Acorn Escrow" schtick is a farce. In fact, the whole letter is a farce with which to add these types of lying redneck pavlovisms to herd stupid people.

Where on the planet is there less government involvement in your life?

I like our current government just fine. Its all the expansion and changes in the last 7 years that have me aggrivated, and now these accelerated alterations to the government just annoy the heck out of me

Its not my original letter, i just modifed out the parts of it I disagreed with and tweaked a few parts I do to be more current with the times. Its from a 55 year old lady about 3 months ago, by the way she was a registered DEMOCRAT.

i.e., plagiarism. Give credit to the thinker who actually wrote the letter that you modified.

I wasn't trying to take credit for her letter or claiming that i wrote it.

If I was i would have signed it pilgrim and i would have said "MY open letter to the president" in the op.

But i can see where my lack of putting her name down gave you an opening to make the claim, you just have half the definition of plagerism here. Someone else's writing, not the taking credit part.

I'll let you have the last word VAyank.

In case ya missed it... the argument has been re-directed from the message imparted in your OP, to YOU.

That's intentional... It's what the sub-par intellect is prone to do, when the message falls outside of their comfort zone...

They can't argue the point, so they change the subject to something that they can argue.

And sadly, you've helped them do it; for future reference, ya might want to simply call them on this fallacious tactic early on and reject all comment which fails relevancy...

How sad, PP is a Beck retard and didn't bother to attribute his rant.

Didn't go point by point but this is yet another case of Beck being a liar.

On the census and Acorn for example, educate yourself.

ACORN and the Census | FactCheck.org

ROFLMNAO...

Again Ravi, the Critical, Unfit, Neg-reppin' Thug… comes to assure us, through her cited reference that "ACORN" will have virtually NO ROLE, in gathering US CENSUS data...

Sadly, he citation made NO assurances that the members of ACORN, or the DOZENS of affiliated groups which stem directly from ACORN would not be employed to gather census data... nor was it mentioned that the Census organization was usurped into the Executive branch... which is presently under control by a former legal counsel of ACORN and affiliated groups.

So while Ravi would have us believe that she is offering an honest and well educated assessment... it turns out that even a cursory examination of her argument tends to indicate that, as usual... she's full of shit.

In case ya missed it... the argument has been re-directed from the message imparted in your OP, to YOU.

That's intentional... It's what the sub-par intellect is prone to do, when the message falls outside of their comfort zone...

They can't argue the point, so they change the subject to something that they can argue.

And sadly, you've helped them do it; for future reference, ya might want to simply call them on this fallacious tactic early on and reject all comment which fails relevancy...

Notice i have stuck by and not been distracted...i've read rules for radicals 2 times now, Know thy enemy.

I did not provide her name, my own oversight which i take responsibility for, so i won't totally reject what they claim...instead point to the flaw in their logic and come back to the point of the thread...its a better letter than the other "obama scares me" one that was floating around sunday on the forum. It has a valid message that resonates with the majority of center and right america.

The letter is good and still stands as good. The message is strong.

Last edited:
But i can see where my lack of putting her name down gave you an opening to make the claim, you just have half the definition of plagerism here. Someone else's writing, not the taking credit part.

I'll let you have the last word VAyank.

My point is that Del has threatened to delete multiple posts of mine for not giving links to information I provided. I was simply trying to level the playing field.

Am I the only one that notices that whenever a post is made, whether it's a cut and paste job or not, the leftwing lunatics always attack the messenger without ever addressing the message?

I'm with ba1614, who gives a flying fuck who wrote it? It was dead on and I'd argue that the majority of Americans feel the same way. Thankfully the liberals in this nation are the minority, which means the rest of us are clear independent thinkers that don't want big govt.

But of course you already know about the "algorithm" don't you? Mister wannabe tech.

algorithm????

er no.........random sentence, highlighted with mouse and inserted into google. You're very strange and illogical. And I don't aspire to be a Ms. Tech either.......:cuckoo:

This letter has been verified as the real thing. Seems somethings never change.

A old Open Letter To the chief and otters,

Dear chief Moveforward and the 99k BC otters,

These are briefly my views and issues for which I seek redress:

I realize we don't have representation since we haven't a clue what that is but I have these complaints now that you Moveforward are leader.

Our cave is perfectly fine cooking inside, the smoke and smells give a nice aroma to the women folk.

We aint gonna allow those half monkey people to join us near the river, thats ours and they need to find another place to pee.

Our fires aint destroying the woolly mammoth, so stop this crap and bull.

And we are getting tired of having to hunt all day and then have to share our pigs with otters, aint our fault their old man got gored and died. Own fault we says.

Why you all rushing into this growing stuff, we aint no farmers only thing gonna happen is the pigs is gonna eat all our stuff.

We needs to stick to core principles, namely burn and hunt, cook indoors, chase away those monkey people and put an end to these Geico ads.

Signed, republican conservative cavemen of the past and forever. We aint changing thats our motto not now not never.

Am I the only one that notices that whenever a post is made, whether it's a cut and paste job or not, the leftwing lunatics always attack the messenger without ever addressing the message?

I'm with ba1614, who gives a flying fuck who wrote it? It was dead on and I'd argue that the majority of Americans feel the same way. Thankfully the liberals in this nation are the minority, which means the rest of us are clear independent thinkers that don't want big govt.

i noticed no one argued the message, but i was thouroughly attacked.

I can handle the heat, and when i can't i'll step back.

The message is still there, yes i modified the letter becasue some of what was in it didn't fit my views and i knew people would project this post onto me personally. I still kept the overall message intact.

The message is still there, yes i modified the letter becasue some of what was in it didn't fit my views and i knew people would project this post onto me personally. I still kept the overall message intact.

You don't modify the issue of another person. Whatever they issue is theirs. You may post it as an example and then critique it, in part or in whole. But posting it without attribution is never acceptable. You have to get beyond this plagiarism. It's stealing.

You don't modify the issue of another person. Whatever they issue is theirs. You may post it as an example and then critique it, in part or in whole. But posting it without attribution is never acceptable. You have to get beyond this plagiarism. It's stealing.

It was a good message that needed to be updated and had a lot of repetition. Removing the repetition and the few partisan insults made it much more powerful. I found her name for you it was Victoria Cotreras

I learned it by watching obama :lol: [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8M6x1H08aFc]YouTube - Just Words. Just not Obama's.[/ame]

Oh and while we're at it, if you don't like government so much you should move. Beanerville has more government than just about anywhere else.

Second, the whole "Acorn Escrow" schtick is a farce. In fact, the whole letter is a farce with which to add these types of lying redneck pavlovisms to herd stupid people.
As I was reading it I was thinking that it could have been written by a slightly more articulate Dick Cheney.

"Sincerely, ALL OF US" my ass.

Doug

Forum List

Back