A Bad Move by Obama Re: oil

Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha

Obammie and Palin...Drill Baby Drill!!!

Obama says "Palin was right all along, I was such a fool"

Watch oil price drop next week.

Not to worry you lefties. the Obama is all bullshit talk, he is in full campaign mode instead of doing his job being President... he won't allow drilling.

His radicals in the EPA will see to that.

Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha

It did when Bush announced "opening" up the Gulf for drilling. People are not very bright.

This is the one issue that was going to make me vote against Obama last time around, he is too shortsighted to see that drilling off our coast will solve nothing.

But then of course Palin came along.

So Bush and Cheney were right about Gitmo and the War and Palin is right about drilling.

Anyone else wonder why Dems have lost every election since 09?

Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha

obama just uses language that people feel secure in hearing --- he always sez things like - "so many jobs were created " and " im going to work to make jobs for americans" = obama is a communist - you can always trust communists to be communists - his actions is what counts - the things he does shows us what he is !

he visits a foreign owned " green plant " instead of an amerikan one

he hates oil

he hates coal

he hates - "rich people"

he gives billions to a communist president of brazil so she can drill our oil in the gulf of mexico so amerika can buy her oil

he knows every communist leader in the world -

he had a pic of mao on the white house x-mas tree

he may allow drilling just to get gas down for the 2012 election - if this red is re-elected then u will see the true komrade stalinist - obama !

Forum List

Back