A 72-year-old woman screamed as a gunman point a gun at her during a robbery in front of her garage

1srelluc

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2021
Shenandoah Valley of Virginia

Woman robbed at gunpoint in her garage in W Houston | Surveillance video.

The Houston Police Department’s Robbery Division is asking for help in identifying the gunman responsible. This is the second time an incident like this was caught on camera in Houston area.

They drive around looking for prey like a pack of wild Hyenas. Its like they are feral animals.

Hell, given the choice I would rather live in a neighborhood full of real hyena's roaming around.....At least if I shot one I could just drag it to the curb and have the town come by, pick it up, and dispose of it.

Just sayin'. ;)

Dilbert.jpg

Woman robbed at gunpoint in her garage in W Houston | Surveillance video.

The Houston Police Department’s Robbery Division is asking for help in identifying the gunman responsible. This is the second time an incident like this was caught on camera in Houston area.

They drive around looking for prey like a pack of wild Hyenas. Its like they are feral animals.

Hell, given the choice I would rather live in a neighborhood full of real hyena's roaming around.....At least if I shot one I could just drag it to the curb and have the town come by, pick it up, and dispose of it.

Just sayin'. ;)

Dilbert.jpg

Offhand, I'd say it looked like one of MarcATL 's friends or the like looking for his reparations from another evil white person guilty of actually building a life for themselves, paying their taxes, working hard 40 hours a week and just trying to mind their own business.

Forum List

Back