A 25-year-old black man was shot dead in Georgia while jogging, prompting online protests labeling the incident as racial profiling

Post #1399
It became a fair fight when he grabbed the gun

But he may have been shot and wounded by the gunman before he could try to grab the gun according to Norman and jc456 who say the gunman was moving left in this scene from the video.

View attachment 337113

You can’t commit. You said “who cares” but you racist ramble on about a ‘fair fight’ when he ‘grabbed the gun’ ..,, but if he was already shot and wounded before he could try to grab the shotgun how was that a fair fight?
I can’t keep arguing with insane ppl, are you saying the man had no right to move? What is your point? Did he shoot him as he was being charged at close range? Good self defense

67#1342 reply to 67#1340
No one ever moved towards him.

answer one question after looking at this screenshot again with Your eyes opened:

View attachment 336926
How did the gunman get to the jogger from behind the truck On the left side of the road To the front of the truck on the right side of the road when the first shot went off?

Nothing cute just answer that one question

Do you have no depth perception? He was never behind the truck. He was always at the front. He was driving., How can you get everything so wrong even when your own screenshot proves it?

Now answer me this question, nothing cute.

How did your criminal get to the man standing at the right front side of the truck from the left front side?

Hint: He had to move towards him and attack. What's your next pathetic excuse?

Tell me when was the last time 2 cowards were chasing you down the street with guns, so given the situation what was he to do.

Your criminal ran towards them. Try not to show how ignorant you are of the facts when you can't even determine the difference between a criminal running toward a vehicle vs the opposite.

Your dumbass criminal attacked a guy with a gun and tried to grab it. That piece of trash got exactly what he deserved.

So let me know what your dumb ass would have done had you been in the same situation.

I wouldn't have been a criminal so I never would have gotten in that situation genius.

So I guess that means the other white folks that were in and out the house weren't criminals either.
Dude the black attacked the hero,, watch the video.. it’s over

You mean while the 2 racists are sitting in jail.
Yea not because of anything they did, it’s to calm your emotional animals down lol but Justice is blind and they will be released; and I dare you to to seek revenge haha

The animals are the 2 cowards that are sitting in jail for murdering an unarmed man. Vengeance is mine sayeth the Lord.

Only animals are stupid enough to assault a man with a shotgun.

Only racist are stupid enough to believe folks are just going to let them commit murder and walk away scott free.
Do you know the definition of murder and Georgia? Lol this not be a murder, maybe manslaughter..

They are charged with MURDER.

A black man jogging in an affluent suburban Georgia neighborhood was shot dead by neighbors on February 23, who thought he was a robber, setting off online protests labeling the incident as racial profiling, The New York Times reported.

Ahmaud Arbery was jogging around Brunswick, Georgia, before he was killed in nearby Satilla Shores. Arbery ran by Gregory McMichael who called to his son Travis McMichael before grabbing their .357 magnum revolver and shotgun and followed Arbery in a truck, according to The Times.

"Stop, stop," they shouted at Mr. Arbery, according to The Times, "we want to talk to you."

Gregory McMichael told police he thought Arbery was the suspect in a string of break-ins. Arbery died after being shot twice in after "a struggle over the shotgun," according to The Times.

According to The Atlanta Journal-Constitution, the elder McMichael, who is a former police officer, was the only source quoted in the police report and that led critics to suspect that "his influence played a role in authorities' decision not to bring charges."

"There's a lot of suspicion of law enforcement down here," Akeem Baker, a friend of Arbery told AJC.

Neither the father nor son have been charged with Arbery's killing.

So now you can't jog while black.

How is it that you can just grab your gun and chase someone down the block, kill them and then return home for dinner.

Oh that's right there is no more racism in the South anymore.
why is this a racial issue?

Because 2 racist murdered a black man.

Post #1399
It became a fair fight when he grabbed the gun

But he may have been shot and wounded by the gunman before he could try to grab the gun according to Norman and jc456 who say the gunman was moving left in this scene from the video.

View attachment 337113

You can’t commit. You said “who cares” but you racist ramble on about a ‘fair fight’ when he ‘grabbed the gun’ ..,, but if he was already shot and wounded before he could try to grab the shotgun how was that a fair fight?
He wasn’t and you can’t prove he was. I can prove where he was when the first shot happened. Video

A black man jogging in an affluent suburban Georgia neighborhood was shot dead by neighbors on February 23, who thought he was a robber, setting off online protests labeling the incident as racial profiling, The New York Times reported.

Ahmaud Arbery was jogging around Brunswick, Georgia, before he was killed in nearby Satilla Shores. Arbery ran by Gregory McMichael who called to his son Travis McMichael before grabbing their .357 magnum revolver and shotgun and followed Arbery in a truck, according to The Times.

"Stop, stop," they shouted at Mr. Arbery, according to The Times, "we want to talk to you."

Gregory McMichael told police he thought Arbery was the suspect in a string of break-ins. Arbery died after being shot twice in after "a struggle over the shotgun," according to The Times.

According to The Atlanta Journal-Constitution, the elder McMichael, who is a former police officer, was the only source quoted in the police report and that led critics to suspect that "his influence played a role in authorities' decision not to bring charges."

"There's a lot of suspicion of law enforcement down here," Akeem Baker, a friend of Arbery told AJC.

How is it that you can just grab your gun and chase someone down the block, kill them and then return home for dinner.

Where?

Where?

In Brunswick, GA

Oh wow. A white person killed a black person.

Now that's something you don't see every day. It's usually always a black person killing a white person, or a black person killing another black person. This is really big news here. Someone get CNN and MSNBC on the line, people need to know about this.

Just what's this world coming to these days? I am shocked.

Shocked I tell ya.
Funny how about 90 percent of whites who are killed are killed by another white and idiots like this are blind to it.

"funny" ?? Is THAT THE WHOLE STAT?
----your stat may be accurate but----face facts,
it is MEANINGLESS in isolation. Of the blacks "killed"
or "murdered" what percentage are "killed" or "murdered" by the "colorless" among us? "blind" ---I have a clinical impression that most persons who are "colorblind" are blue-eyes caucasians. <<<
just an impression---I never did a study. How are
you defining "white" ? Are muslims from Bosnia
"colorless" I have known lots of muslims from
the Balkans------lots are blond and blue-eyed but lately ALL MUSLIMS are called "persons of color".
The Spanish conquistadors had a remarkable animus
toward persons with even a drop of "colored blood" -be it native american or african-------TODAY all hispanics are being called "persons of color"----you speak spanish and you are a PERSON OF COLOR

71#1415a reply to 71#1401a Re: it’s not “insane” to tell the video’s truth.
I can’t keep arguing with insane ppl, are you saying the man had no right to move?

it is not “insane” to go on record to point out the truth to habitual hate filled ignorant posters who are lying to defame a black dead man while heaping praise on the men who killed him. These facts go to Norman jc456 texmaster as well.

71#1415b reply to 71#1401b Re:TravisM attacked the jogger all the way to the right side if the road where Arbery was trying to pass the blockade.

... are you saying the man had no right to move?

To the contrary - I’m telling you that the Video shows only TravisM’s movement as he was retreating from has “attack” on an unarmed jogger.

The video captures TravisM retreating In this stillshot that I will call exhibit B.
D7965D06-BC9D-4637-80D4-DA1ED40BA58F.jpeg

Exhibit B proves TravisM rushed rightward to where his white cap is able to be seen through the windshield at midpoint.

Any dispute with Exhibit B?

It proves TravisM attacked an unarmed jogger moving swiftly from keft to right on the screen per the yellow arrow

29F61D95-5D67-415B-917B-931B957A6412.jpeg

Exhibit A

Last edited:
71#1404a reply to 71#1401a Re: it’s not “insane” to tell the video’s truth.
I can’t keep arguing with insane ppl, are you saying the man had no right to move?

it is not “insane” to go on record to point out the truth to habitual hate filled ignorant posters who are lying to defame a black dead man while heaping praise on the men who killed him. These facts go to Norman jc456 texmaster as well.

71#1404b reply to 71#1401b Re:
... are you saying the man had no right to move?

To the contrary - I’m telling you that the Video shows only TravisM’s movement as he was retreating from has “attack” on an unarmed jogger.

The video captures TravisM retreating In this stillshot that I will call exhibit B.
View attachment 337280
Exhibit B proves TravisM rushed rightward to where his white cap is able to be seen through the windshield at midpoint.

And dispute with Exhibit B?

It proves TravisM attacked an unarmed jogger moving swiftly from keft to right on the screen per the yellow arrow

View attachment 337292
Lol dude stop you been proven to be wrong now your sounding insane, If you were the lawyer and you kept us going you would be thrown in jail

71#1418 reply to 71#1416
Lol dude stop you been proven to be wrong

where is that Proof.Norman and jc456 have confirmed TravisM was moving left (retreating left) in Exhibit B.

It cannot be proven wrong that TravisM attacked Arbery first and blocked the jogger’s path to get by when you see how far to the right TravisM went on the attack.

if he was retreating from right to left he had already attacked while moving from left to right.

it’s the laws of physics and geometry that prove me right.

Are you disputing he laws of physics and geometry to support you

How do you know that they are racist?

How do you know that they are racist?

Why didn't they chase down and murder any of the whites who were illegally on the same property?

Forum List

Back