A 193-Million-Year Old Nesting Ground With More Than 100 Dinosaur Eggs Offers Evidence They Lived In Herds

its their claim,, they need to prove it not me,, just saying something doesnt make it true,,
and we all know carbon dating is flawed and not trustworthy because it was designed to give a pre determined result,,

If you actually took the time to READ THE ARTICLE, you will see that scientists already did do the research and tests to determine the age.

If they had not done that they wouldn't have been able to come up with a number for the age.

If you had not been so incredibly lazy, you would have read the article that includes the tests they did to determine the age.

Now, go read the article to find out the tests they did and how they determined the age.

Meanwhile, give me your proof that the age is a lie.

You have given ZERO proof while not reading the article to know the tests the scientists did to determine age.

Which makes you a fool.

If you actually took the time to READ THE ARTICLE, you will see that scientists already did do the research and tests to determine the age.

If they had not done that they wouldn't have been able to come up with a number for the age.

If you had not been so incredibly lazy, you would have read the article that includes the tests they did to determine the age.

Now, go read the article to find out the tests they did and how they determined the age.

Meanwhile, give me your proof that the age is a lie.

You have given ZERO proof while not reading the article to know the tests the scientists did to determine age.

Which makes you a fool.
once you give me proof the age is real,, a test with a predetermined date isnt a real test,,

the first rule of science is observation,, when did they observe something 193 million yrs ago??

is only just now being discovered and theorized in Pantagonia

Bwaaaahhhaaaaaa.....Not that back in 1993 they were theorizing that the dinosaurs moved in herds..noooooo...Bwaaaahhhaaaaaa... Egad, that was just too fucking funny...Please stop, before you really make a fool out of yourself..
The recent discovery of a cache of Mosasaurus eggs in Pantagonia constitutes actual physical proof that dinosaurs lived in herds.
I wish I'd said it first but Jurassic Park was not a documentary!

You'd better check your dictionary and discover the difference between proof and supposition, dumb
fucker.

once you give me proof the age is real,, a test with a predetermined date isnt a real test,,

the first rule of science is observation,, when did they observe something 193 million yrs ago??
What makes you imagine the date of those dinosaur eggs was made with a predetermined
age in mind? That's very goofy.

not exactly,,
and after reading more of the article its worse than I thought, they didnt even test, they looked at rocks/minerals next to them and said yep 193 million yrs,,

biggest fraud ever,,
How about quoting some of the exact text that leads you to that incredibly ignorant conclusion.

Take your time. I realize you can't be too anxious to prove what a lying dimwit you are

Last edited:

Forum List

Back