99 Million Year Old Frogs Found in Amber, and They Look Like.....FROGS!

Let's review:

All frogs are one species, called "frog".

No apes existed until 200,000 years ago. Except for all the ones that we know did exist, via the fossil record. Which is doubly amazing, considering the Earth is only 6000 years old.

Oh the pain...
You probably think time moves the same everywhere too.
Oh, isn't that adorable...the guy who thinks all scientists are engaged in a vast conspiracy to fool the trailer park dwellers of the United States is going to cite a scientist. Good stuff!

First, we have to establish which of the two possible species this scientist is: Frog or Not Frog.
Dufus, I made my wealth for my contributions to science. I happily retired in my 50's. Your dumbass personal attacks shows how desperate you are.
I always wondered whom they tested the first lobotomy on. Now I know.

Let's review:

No apes existed until 200,000 years ago. Except for all the ones that we know did exist, via the fossil record. Which is doubly amazing, considering the Earth is only 6000 years old.

Oh the pain...
Oh, isn't that adorable...the guy who thinks all scientists are engaged in a vast conspiracy to fool the trailer park dwellers of the United States is going to cite a scientist. Good stuff!

First, we have to establish which of the two possible species this scientist is: Frog or Not Frog.
Dufus, I made my wealth for my contributions to science. I happily retired in my 50's. Your dumbass personal attacks shows how desperate you are.
Call me when you grow up.

Let's review:

Oh the pain...

Call me when you grow up.
Call us when you pass 6th grade science.

You misunderstand....they did not talk about the origin of apes, only the origin of extant species of apes. You sound like an utter idiot.
Tell us how a frog is the pinnacle of evolution.
Bit of a goalpost move innit? I don't recall anyone discussing frogs being the pinnacld of evolution.

But since we are here let's talk about that for a minute. The frog has already evolved into a nearly ideal form for it's environment. You wouldn't expect any major evolutionary changes unless there were reasons for them, so it is indeed this Pinnacle of Froggy evolution!
When fish said to be extinct 60 million years ago are found in fisherman nets and look exactly like the 60 million year old fossil, evolution has zero credibility.
Why? What is your reasoning here? Why do you think an isolated population that has already evolved into it's ecological niche needs to evolve more?
Dufus thinks a fish is the pinnacle of evolution.
Dufus doesnt understand what that means.^

Forum List

Back