99 Million Year Old Frogs Found in Amber, and They Look Like.....FROGS!

Ok, work with me here. We know from the Jurassic Park movie that frogs can change their gender in a same-sex environment, which makes them Transgenders, right? LGBT! Which means they are democrats! You watch, those crazy lib bastards in California will be giving frogs the right to vote any day now.:290968001256257790-final:

Last edited:
Ok, work with me here. We know from the Jurassic Park movie that frogs can change their gender in a same-sex environment, which makes them Transgenders, right? LGBT! Which means they are democrats! You watch, those crazy lib bastards in California will be giving frogs the right to vote any day now.
...while they red States will look at where and when the brown frogs vote, and then do everything they can to make it harder for them to do so.

Rainforest frogs found in Amber?

Man, does that sound like a wild burlesque routine! Maybe the snakes were on strike.

Turtles that haven't changed in 44 million years.
Fish that haven't changed in 60 million years.
Frogs that haven't changed in 99 million years.

Yeah, evolution of species is real!

And even more that have...by a factor of 1000 or more...
Name one.
Just one.
I presented a boatload of them in this thread already. And those were just amphibians, and even then only a small portion of the fossil record.

Has it crossed your mind that you know fuck all about any of this, and therefore are not even qualified to have an opinion? You ask questions that would make a 4th grader snicker.

And even more that have...by a factor of 1000 or more...
Name one.
Just one.
I presented a boatload of them in this thread already. And those were just amphibians, and even then only a small portion of the fossil record.

Has it crossed your mind that you know fuck all about any of this, and therefore are not even qualified to have an opinion? You ask questions that would make a 4th grader snicker.
Saying a frog and a salamander that are still frogs and salamanders proves my point.

Saying a frog and a salamander that are still frogs and salamanders proves my point.
It absolutely does not. Evolution explains the diversity of species. There are several species of frogs. Saying there were once frogs, and there are still frogs, does not debase evolution. In fact, cataloguing the diversity of those species is evidence for evolution.

Forum List

Back